• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Moondawg F2

This an F2 cultivar that we at the Farms have been working on slowly and deliberately. It is Loompa's Chemdog crossed to DJ Short's Old Time Moonshine. 4 females and 3 males were used to make this F2 generation. The females and males were selected over several years, by going through the initial F1 crosses. We wanted to make sure in the F2 generation, all the variation of the parentage on both sides was maintained. Chemdog when grown properly and maximized, can yield some very racy , heart thumping, sweaty palm phenos . Chem phenos maintain that heart racing effect. We wanted to create a breed that maintains the potency but tweaks the quality of high just a bit. OTM leaners will reek of berries, tires, hash and musk. OTM leaning phenos settle down the raciness and introduce a more anti stress and and anti-anxiety high, while maintaining the potency and resin production. You will find a large variation for connoisseurs to go through and pick and choose their own desired pheno. Growers will find phenos that will vary from more short squat kush type plants all the way into the full blown sativa phenos and everything in between. This line in its current state will have some serious gems in there for all sorts of growers no matter what your looking for. This work has been a combination of indoor selections and outdoor selections. This line has not been worked to produce yield, however there are some monster plants locked in the genes. We are connoisseurs first and foremost here at Loompa Farms' and not cash croppers. We can say that one female used performed incredibly outdoors, as well as indoors. She was a perfect mix of both its parentage, and does have the yielding characteristics many of you may be looking for. Expect to go through bigger selection sample sizes to find these truly special plants, but they are in there.

Note: This is not the SkunkVa Chemdog from the online community. This is a Chemdog plant acquired long before any Chemdog plants were in circulation and certainly long before anyone was making or breeding seeds with. All the Mother Breeding stock are from elite clone only and not from any work you see by anyone anywhere online.

Note 2: We are not interested at the Farms to pump out seeds and generations as fast as we can. Our main goal is to improve breeds, and therefore we are slow and deliberate in our selections. This line has alot of gems and is going to take awhile for the breeders here to go through enough sampling to find where to take the line from here. Don't expect to see the next generation anytime soon. It is currently being worked and evaluated but is going to take time to find and isolate the truly special parent stock for the next generation. Both indoor and outdoor connoisseurs will be happy with the Moondawg F2 line. Enjoy!

Yeti Bx2

This is the Yeti F4 back crossed to the Loompa Headband aka Underdog OG. This was done for all the connoisseurs out there that keep asking for S1's from the Loompa Headband. This isn't exactly what you all asked for but let us restate. The Loompa Headband when reversed produces virtually sterile pollen. The rough estimation is that the pollen is about 10% viable. Meaning to do a run for S1 gen seeds takes 10 times the amount of pollen, space, lighting, resources ,and work to get any sort of quantity. That may happen in the future when all the resources are available, but right now its not economically viable to produce S1's in a quantity that would please the masses.

So taking a male from the Yeti f4 gen and back crossing it again to the mother plant directly is the best option for now. With the Yeti line exceeding our expectations in maintaining the original Loompa Headband qualities and hitting the original mother again, this is a pretty good substitute vs trying an S1 generation. All the seed stock here at the Farms are limited in the supply due to the enormous demand, but this is in even shorter supply. This is also an alternate path to the breeding of the Yeti Line and we have had to keep enough stock to ourselves to be able to do a next generation and select solely for all the plants that most resemble the mother. This side of the project will be focused on nothing else but trying to isolate all Loompa Headband phenos only and make available to the market a breed that resembles the mother most closely without any selections to improve outdoor or indoor performance. Of course along with selecting for Mother plant type phenos, we are looking for plants that maintain all her characteristics as best we can.

Yeti F3

The parentage of this exceptional breed started off with the well known Loompa Headband aka Underdawg to those familiar with the Loompa Farms Underdawg in California Dispensaries. She was originally crossed with a climatized breed that had been worked in the Northern California mountains. The Original breeding goals were to maintain as many of its OG characteristics while providing a plant that can realistically be grown in a more northern environment and finish on time before the rains and freezes come. This breed has been worked for 6 generations and is now ready to be released to true connoisseurs worldwide. She will display all her OG type characteristics, in smell and taste and high, with the addition of stronger growth characteristics and vigor. With an added benefit of having yield increases in certain phenos. This line has not been IBL'd and that is deliberate. Variation has been maintained while weeding out the less desirable phenos. The largest area you will see variation, is in the yield and flower formation. We leave it to the connoisseur to pick and choose his/her favorite plants.

Outdoors: OG behaves differently inside vs outside. OG typically outside grows into short squat bushes with many tops, and indoors behaves more sativa in her growth structure with stretching. Expect the Yeti to behave more sativa like outdoors, growing tall with long and large colas packed with resin and finishing around the middle of October generally speaking. One very nice surprise you will find is that she has excellent mold and pest resistance outdoors, and will likely be the last plants in your garden to show mold. This is critical for outdoor growers. She will behave like this even through autumn rains. These plants will grows as large as you allow them if your root zone is big enough. A lot depends on your style and technique for outdoor cultivation. Like most plants yields are all dependent on root zone area and sun exposure. But given enough sunlight and big enough root zone it is not unusual to see multi lb. plants. We here at the farms have witnessed 5-10 lb plants given proper conditions. It should go without saying, do not expect these yields in 50 or 100 gallon pots. Even these pot sizes will see multi LB plants given enough direct sunlight. Be prepared to have very tall ladders and strong support systems if your growing to maximize yield.

Connoisseurs: Indoor results have also shown exceptional flowers. This breeding has maintained what the parentage exemplifies. There is substantial resin production and flower formation. Tests from multiple reliable sources consistently come back at over 20% THC. Terpenes abound, flowers are extremely fragrant. Quality of high and potency have transitioned well in this line. The structure has been improved vs the mother and the branches are generally stronger also. Expect to find plants that that are very characteristic of Loompa's Headband and grown properly and dialed in you will be very pleased. We are confident that you will find keepers in a pack or two, depending on your germ ratios and male to female ratios. Flowering times for this breed will generally be about 9-10 weeks, of course like most strains she can be pulled earlier but that will not result in the maximization of what this breed is capable of. 10 weeks is the Ideal for this breed for top quality smoke which a true connoisseur is after.Although there are a few exceptions to the rule.

Note of caution: OG varietals as experienced growers know can be difficult and very finicky. This is true for the original mother. While this varietal is easier and more forgiving to grow, it still takes a loving hand and experience with OG type varieties to get her to maximize the genetic potential. This is not the "plant it and let it grow and forget about it till its finished type varietal". It takes experience and constant attention to maximize what she can do.
cleardot.gif

C

CobbCreekBob

What should a guy be looking for in the MoodDawg V.1. I didn't think thing there was gonna be anymore, so I saved the first round. With the unique Chem description, I suspect that would be the dom pheno I might be looking for, potency wise?! Or would it be the indica OTM side? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you gentlemen! I got Bluemoonshine crosses, I don't got no special early Chem cross, lol!

S

ssteely71

Is there anywhere in SoCal I can pick up some seeds? Maybe at the SF Cup?
I need an authentic OG in my garden.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I'm a little surprised to see any of Loompas gear still available especially how unattainable it is to most. I would hope everybody isn't hung up on the hyped strains while overlooking the not so hyped, it's loompa for crying out loud it's all epic! C'mon fellow farmers don't kick yourself when this stuff becomes unavailable for whatever reason down the road. Don't sleep on these genetics loompa=quality meds!

Power OG

Power OG

I'm a little surprised to see any of Loompas gear still available especially how unattainable it is to most. I would hope everybody isn't hung up on the hyped strains while overlooking the not so hyped, it's loompa for crying out loud it's all epic! C'mon fellow farmers don't kick yourself when this stuff becomes unavailable for whatever reason down the road. Don't sleep on these genetics loompa=quality meds!
100% fact! Dnt sleep on the Loompa gear! You will be sorry u did.
Respect

G

Gorgorfin

Must be hopefully and patient but, I really gotta get some Yeti f3 or both (yeti bx2) and then find the one keeper(s) ;))

Top Bottom