Votes: 6 26.1%
  • MD #5

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • MD #6

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
W

WAkuntry

Both yall hush up....thread aint for bickerin'....its for admiring....

That moondawg looks mouthwatering....I hada few cuts I got through the grapevine but it musta been me cause i never got it too look like that!

blis84

blis84

Any smoke reports on these, grabbed a few packs of the bx2, f3's and moondawg f2s and am hoping for a heavy blueberry leaner out of the 2 mdawg packs

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I voted for # 6 strictly based on looks . I d love to see round two of your selections .

dirk d

dirk d

Nice nug shots. I gotta get me some moon dogs next
lol better hurry, i hear they are getting scarce lol

Moondawg looks killer, great work Dirk! Love the way #4's buds are stacked. Must be potent as hell with frost like that.
thanks man, all these girls turned out great.

Whoa that's some knobbed up bud !
thanks my man, appreciate all the love

Dirk you really really killed it on these, every picture is jsut mouth watering amazing... I love seeing skilled growers kill it off unbeatable genetics! wow wow wow
hey andy, thanks for the kind words. I've spent many years killing plants so it's been quite the journey lol

what wattage where those plants grown under? greatjob
hey OG, you know I think these were done right when i was doing a horizontal/vertical setup. I've redone my rooms a couple times since then. used 600's and 1000's.

dirk d

dirk d

I just showed my Fiance and we drooled all over the keyboard together! .... :wacky:
lol nothing like a little drool between loved ones :) they call that quality time lol

Both yall hush up....thread aint for bickerin'....its for admiring....

That moondawg looks mouthwatering....I hada few cuts I got through the grapevine but it musta been me cause i never got it too look like that!
thanks wakuntry, I like only positive energy in my grow logs. Everyone has a right to drool or not :) we're all smokers here no need to bicker.

Any smoke reports on these, grabbed a few packs of the bx2, f3's and moondawg f2s and am hoping for a heavy blueberry leaner out of the 2 mdawg packs
hey good luck with your hunt :) I didn't do a smoke report cause I always consider myself biased. I sent out samples to my testers and i have it somewhere. I'll try and find it and post it for everyone.

The #6 was an absolutely beautiful purple girl, I enjoyed the #5 the most cause her smells were so intense leaning toward the blueberry side. Loompa did a great job and I'm very thankful he chose to share his beans with me so thanks Loompa :)

I voted for # 6 strictly based on looks . I d love to see round two of your selections .
Thanks, they were all great. Unfortunately I lost a lot of my genetics when my veg room died on me. Ended up rebuilding my entire OP...Properly :)

kes54800

kes54800

Mod should toss this in Loompas Help Desk since hes got his own now....
great grow dirk. Holy shit those are so nice!!!!!

Top Bottom