Morals Medicine

• Thread starter Morals
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Morals

Thought I would start a thread and share some of my current work. I grow medical cannabis for many patients as well as for myself.
I strive for clean,organic,properly grown herb,cared for with lots of love.
I currently am flowering in soil beds indoors,flood and drain hydro tables,as well as preparing for this years outdoor crop,keeping moms and starting seeds.
I'll throw up some pictures as soon as I have time to figure out how.
Some strains I'm working with are Blue dream,headband,SSSDH,SSH,NL,Sour Deez,Satori,killer queen,and various crosses.
Gotta run.

M

Morals

I tried uploading some pictures and it doesn't show up in my profile after it says it was successfully uploaded.
Guess I'll have to figure it out.

M

Morals

Still not sure what up with the pics I uploaded or where they went.
Cleaned up all my moms and took a nice round of clones last night and today. They should have a lot of really nice growth to clone for outdoor crops in the next few weeks.
Got a keeper plant I started from seed in 07 that I haven't had in over a year. A few friends kept it going for me and one was cool enough to get it back to me. It's a really nice double strawberry diesel. Flowers in less then 60 day,very high bud to leaf ratio,super frosty,really unique easy to grow plant. So glad to have it back.
Got some headband flowering nicely. I think about 3 weeks in. Started bumping up the sugars and carbs and used AN big bud last night feeding.
Thats about it,been busy and always lots more to do.
Hopefully I'll figure out the picture thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom