More Deaths....maybe.

• Thread starter Connor Sewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont want to die from a bale of shit mexi pack... make it a bale of bomb diggity
Off course bro. One 2000lb bale of topshelf comin at ya!!!!! Be like a cannabis piano hittin ya from 4 stories up. Now that would be a legit cannabis death. What a way to go yo!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
waddup @GT21 Happy Friday bro. Burn em if ya got em!!!!! :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Monster762

Monster762

According to the article THE PARENTS think cannabis killed their son. Not the medical examiner, not a pathologist- the parents are NOT doctors. This article is pure conjecture aimed at fearful soccer moms. Why invite discussion about an article full of bias and void of anything new? @Connor Sewer look up alcohol related deaths. An alcoholic can literally die from quitting drinking cold turkey
I know someone who did die from lack of alcohol. It causes a shock to the body. Man was good man. Worked for Lockheed Martin at military airport. They made him quit then he died from it.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Life saver for me...
30 years of pretty much non stop drinking....16 years now not a drop.....Wow just fucking Wow.....
The craving for the next beer was constant...
Now days weeks months go by not a thought..That folks is just amazing....
Drank before during and after work and high school .
Destroyed a marriage, A grinding head on collision almost killed someone, 2 30 day treatments, 100s of AA meetings.
I made a fool of myself many times, lost friends, jobs, felt like a piece of shit, no self esteem whatsoever..
Sober now 16 years.
Those who really knew and loved me hoped someday I could plug the jug, many forsaken me but a few saw the light inside.
I ended up marrying one of those folks who gave me the choice, her or the suds...
So I replaced one drug for another, but gone is the fear, doubt, misery, health issues, was near death several times, lack of control over my life, was a goner physically spiritually and mentally..
Still crazy as fuck, but in a good way..
Somehow I survived and am thriving, still have issues but so much better off.
So for me it is a lifesaver
I rejoice in my recovery and have a passion for life, found out I am a pretty amazing person to have survived and thriving is just amazing to me and a pat on back l sharing this with you all may be bragging to some but for me expressing in words and reading it amazes me I have come this far...
Rant over thanks....

Latest posts

Top Bottom