• Thread starter Connor Sewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Life saver for me...
30 years of pretty much non stop drinking....16 years now not a drop.....Wow just fucking Wow.....
The craving for the next beer was constant...
Now days weeks months go by not a thought..That folks is just amazing....
Drank before during and after work and high school .
Destroyed a marriage, A grinding head on collision almost killed someone, 2 30 day treatments, 100s of AA meetings.
I made a fool of myself many times, lost friends, jobs, felt like a piece of shit, no self esteem whatsoever..
Sober now 16 years.
Those who really knew and loved me hoped someday I could plug the jug, many forsaken me but a few saw the light inside.
I ended up marrying one of those folks who gave me the choice, her or the suds...
So I replaced one drug for another, but gone is the fear, doubt, misery, health issues, was near death several times, lack of control over my life, was a goner physically spiritually and mentally..
Still crazy as fuck, but in a good way..
Somehow I survived and am thriving, still have issues but so much better off.
So for me it is a lifesaver
I rejoice in my recovery and have a passion for life, found out I am a pretty amazing person to have survived and thriving is just amazing to me and a pat on back l sharing this with you all may be bragging to some but for me expressing in words and reading it amazes me I have come this far...
Rant over thanks....
"We will not Regret the Past, nor shut the door on it".

It's not bragging just keeping things in perspective and showing your gratitude. Whats wrong with that I ask.

Only ones that will hate on that are the jealous ones that haven't ever experienced it themselves.

jipp

jipp

i did try to kill my sefl with weed one night hah.. but look what happens when you try to dab in the middle of the night waking up from a nightmare.. shit hurts..
hmm cant find the picture..
i need a electric nail, even tho i prefer vaping over large dabs during the day ( but they do help when needed so its a viable option ). but at night a nice dab is nice. heh. i guess that is strain dependent.. so yeah depends.. hah.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Coffee and legend OG

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Life saver for me...
30 years of pretty much non stop drinking....16 years now not a drop.....Wow just fucking Wow.....
Destroyed a marriage, A grinding head on collision almost killed someone, 2 30 day treatments, 100s of AA meetings.
I made a fool of myself many times, lost friends, jobs, felt like a piece of shit, no self esteem whatsoever..
Sober now 16 years.
Those who really knew and loved me hoped someday I could plug the jug, many forsaken me but a few saw the light inside.
I ended up marrying one of those folks who gave me the choice, her or the suds...
So I replaced one drug for another, but gone is the fear, doubt, misery, health issues, was near death several times, lack of control over my life, was a goner physically spiritually and mentally..
Still crazy as fuck, but in a good way..
Somehow I survived and am thriving, still have issues but so much better off.
So for me it is a lifesaver
I rejoice in my recovery and have a passion for life, found out I am a pretty amazing person to have survived and thriving is just amazing to me and a pat on back l sharing this with you all may be bragging to some but for me expressing in words and reading it amazes me I have come this far...
Rant over thanks....
Im pretty young but after my bike accident i would say it saved my life.... if i was listening to my drug war family i would still be on 6 pills(thats 18 co pays a month).... and now that we have a full blown opioid epidemic. .. i could have been dead off heroin...ya... fuck ppl and their drug war. And my first marriage was not ruined do to beer.... it was that i married a drug war dip and didnt know it.... thought it was cool till she saw the time plants take... then called the cops and drama started

IMG 20170818 120241 666
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
i did try to kill my sefl with weed one night hah.. but look what happens when you try to dab in the middle of the night waking up from a nightmare.. shit hurts..
hmm cant find the picture..
i need a electric nail, even tho i prefer vaping over large dabs during the day ( but they do help when needed so its a viable option ). but at night a nice dab is nice. heh. i guess that is strain dependent.. so yeah depends.. hah.

You Been thru hell as well
Those who survive are very special
The chosen ones IMO
An example to those who are struggling it can be done
Lots thought I was a lost cause including me
Hang in there, todays is today yesterdays gone tomorrow will come just for now no sip, no pill.....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi my name is Stephanie and I don't do drugs. Ganja is my sacramental holy healing barring fruit, in which I will not be denied even under probation or for a job or I will sue your ass all the way to hell and back:smoking:
LOL

Ceveres

Ceveres

This opioid epidemic is no joke man, my towns riddled with heroin dealers and enough dope heads to keep them afloat. People dying left and right from fentanyl and carfentanyl ODs thinking their getting the regular stomped on BS. Dumb ass kids selling drugs they don't know shit about with no care in the world who they kill... 1 salt sized piece of that shit can KILL YOU by being absorbed through your skin...

Cannabis has the ability to SAVE people..

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Fantastic. Smoking cigarettes raises your heart rate. Federal government has no issue with tobacco being legal though, while it's actually proven to kill people, there is a label on box to warn you it can kill you, still no changes....... but by all means let's blame weed for this young man's death and keep it federally illegal. It is an anti marijuana gimmick in my opinion. I would think they would have tested for all drugs in his system though.

Connor Sewer

Connor Sewer

Life saver for me...

Couldnt one argue that you just traded one addiction for another?

IDGAF what anyone says. If you have an addictive personality you will get addicted to shit even though not chemically dependent.

jipp

jipp

IDGAF what anyone says. If you have an addictive personality you will get addicted to shit even though not chemically dependent.
my uncle died from booz.. i sure and the fuck could not do my self in with thc.. i tried. laughs.
what im getting at.. id rather have people smoking weed than drinking ( i have no problem if you like to drink. i think people should stay the fuck out other peoples business. like it use to be back in the day when people still had family values at the core ). and if they are not hurting you, who gives a fuck. yeah.
bowl up sir.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Im pretty young but after my bike accident i would say it saved my life.... if i was listening to my drug war family i would still be on 6 pills(thats 18 co pays a month).... and now that we have a full blown opioid epidemic. .. i could have been dead off heroin...ya... fuck ppl and their drug war. And my first marriage was not ruined do to beer.... it was that i married a drug war dip and didnt know it.... thought it was cool till she saw the time plants take... then called the cops and drama started
You forgot the joys of opioid induced constipation.
Hi my name is Stephanie and I don't do drugs. Ganja is my sacramental holy healing barring fruit, in which I will not be denied even under probation or for a job or I will sue your ass all the way to hell and back:smoking:
'Stephanie', tell us how that works out for you.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

There are just as many people who disagree with cross-addiction than those who do. Usually those who call it cross addiction would like you to pay them to treat you for it, or it keeps you in the chair longer. I challenge your definition of addiction in this context. Typically, cross addiction will mirror the original drug of choice, and I don't believe alcohol and it's intoxicating effects are anywhere near cannabis.

I think a better example of 'cross addiction would be a heroin user getting hooked on pain pills.

You believe that your personality causes addiction, but not chemical dependency?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Addicted yup. But.....
Went 16 days in New Zealand without...Wife was like wow did not become a monster....
No big deal really...
Coffee is more addictive. Will get headache if I do not get morning cuppa.
One can die rom alcohol withdrawal, known fact..
So trading one addiction for another in my case works fine...
FIRE IT UP!!!!!

Connor Sewer

Connor Sewer

There are just as many people who disagree with cross-addiction than those who do. Usually those who call it cross addiction would like you to pay them to treat you for it, or it keeps you in the chair longer. I challenge your definition of addiction in this context. Typically, cross addiction will mirror the original drug of choice, and I don't believe alcohol and it's intoxicating effects are anywhere near cannabis.

I think a better example of 'cross addiction would be a heroin user getting hooked on pain pills.

You believe that your personality causes addiction, but not chemical dependency?

Of course people can become chemically dependent (never said they couldnt). However, i believe your personality has a lot to do with it too.

People are addicted to a ton of non-chemical shit. Hence their personality. Combine both of these, even if they beat the chemical addiction, their mental state will always be a battle.

Top Bottom