• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rehash of old thread..
Am still drinking coffee in the morning pretty much the same.
Since visiting New Zealand is am drinking tea in the afternoon with a big glob of honey along with the weed selection of the day which today is a blend of Dawgs Waltz and cherry pie..
What is you current morning, mid day and or evening jolt???

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I do 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning and usually that`s it.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What do you all enjoy for a morning jolt to get you going? :party0044::bong2::bong2:

I have never been a coffee drinker ever. I have tried it a couple times for tase/effect to see what it was about.
But it was not for me.

I wake up between 4:00am-4:30am on average each day and waking naturally tends to take longer than my coffee drinking coworkers.

So to give me a boost in the morning I drink a good sized protein shake for breakfast.

Your body has a hard time processing protein. So your metabolism rises to help process it all. Which means your body will get going and become active within the hour. Your eyes will be wide open and you'll be raring & ready to go for the day.

I work construction and if I don't have my shake I'm dragging ass for a few hours while my body gets slowly going.

It works great and is just giving your body it's essential amino acids. Not supplemening stimulants that wear off shortly. The protein will have you going for hours (long lasting).

I have tried black tea. But it is full of caffeine and theophylline. Really gets my heart beating fast the theophylline does.

xavier7995

xavier7995

A pot of standard drip coffee over the course of the morning, then a french pressed pot in the afternoon if I want a treat or am feeling tired. No cream, no sugar....but I do add salt and pepper:p

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A pot of standard drip coffee over the course of the morning, then a french pressed pot in the afternoon if I want a treat or am feeling tired. No cream, no sugar....but I do add salt and pepper:p
Butter try butter.
Also Mayonnaise Bring out the Best Foods and bring out the best....
LOL I convinced a friend who was really baked to try
He is MR. Mayo die hard fan, he actually liked it.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have never been a coffee drinker ever. I have tried it a couple times for tase/effect to see what it was about.
But it was not for me.

I wake up between 4:00am-4:30am on average each day and waking naturally tends to take longer than my coffee drinking coworkers.

So to give me a boost in the morning I drink a good sized protein shake for breakfast.

Your body has a hard time processing protein. So your metabolism rises to help process it all. Which means your body will get going and become active within the hour. Your eyes will be wide open and you'll be raring & ready to go for the day.

I work construction and if I don't have my shake I'm dragging ass for a few hours while my body gets slowly going.

It works great and is just giving your body it's essential amino acids. Not supplemening stimulants that wear off shortly. The protein will have you going for hours (long lasting).

I have tried black tea. But it is full of caffeine and theophylline. Really gets my heart beating fast the theophylline does.
Funny how some mornings I wake up at 420 am or real close to. Also funny that's the exact time my father died.......

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Funny how some mornings I wake up at 420 am or real close to. Also funny that's the exact time my father died.......

4:20pm was the time I got married.
Wife didn't realize until after the deed was done. It wasn't even planned. It just worked out that way.

Now on anniversary day I'll know exactly when it starts ;)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
French pressed organic French roast with thick ass raw Jersey cow cream..
the cow cream is thick as paste and rely makes a nice cuppa...
French presses are awesome..Everywhere we went in New Zealand had French presses in the hotel rooms.
They call it plunger coffee..
also huffing on a nice Cherry slider, purple cheddar, amnesia haze hash bomber joint combo..
Wow what a way to start the day!!

Top Bottom