Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Not sure I posted any of those late stage pics ? But I got some rust goin on the old foliage . And some discoloring of stems,

R u suggestion if that those twisted leaves are from a ph swing?
but if u saw rust, etc... and the rest, look like they do- I'd actually do a flush, raise the roof n then, wait n c. it ain't cmag so I'm not stressing, there. you're drivin up ppm, FIRST... and it's the only one of those options, with a history, for doin damage. and your forest, is plenty green. i mean, that's a huge investment, for an early on grow... to risk chasing symptoms, in a ppm upwards, direction.
i know i didn't see the rust pics n that's a huge missin factor, on my part, but that's y i posted the ambiguous chart, i dod. lemme check one more link for u to verify. i wish i were clearer headed, on this one...
youtu.be/3Hv2RLq7GDM
i dunno how this site feels bout links so...
but whatever your suspicions, youtube, is likely to have video closeups, preferable to even the ambiguous chart, with leaf, locations...

Screenshot 20191124 121823 YouTube
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I bet ur the type ur brain has just got to be turnin All the time ? prolly hard for you to truly be at rest? Any way hope u feel better!
Yeah idk if I'm ocd or what but I have some dumb obsession and my brain won't shut off if I'm trying to figure something out... Doesn't matter if it's plants, life issues, projects, hobbies, or other. Has made for a few sleepless nights.

Thanks for wishing me well.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

maybe it's a grower thing. nobody who's reacted... has a life/garden, any diff and praise the baby jezuz, if yours, "gets u"... seal her in the tent, NOW! that may b the only way, I've been lucky n life/wifey and karma, maintains the balance, daily..: I'm low on cmag... just picked up 20ro gallons, yesterday. no... 20x5... and now, i gotta go, AGAIN. I'm sayin beer takes priority, on this one. this is bulkshyt! f'n karma!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol it has its ups and downs. Thankfully my wife gets it. Because it's not even worth trying to talk to me when I'm trying to figure something out somehow my ears stop working
i call it a brain rush,mine gets so bad i even see a computer screen rolling with nothing but numbers,then comes the heuy's whipping over head,whooping,gets over bearing but i deal with it,thought it would go away with the surgery,didnt and this cat and the other one yesterday is just flipped out,dont help ,so chilling like a viullian today watching the net flex waiting on the junkiies to come down were we can talk,hey just me though,still a wonderful day good or bad waking up is as good as it gets hahahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i call it a brain rush,mine gets so bad i even see a computer screen rolling with nothing but numbers,then comes the heuy's whipping over head,whooping,gets over bearing but i deal with it,thought it would go away with the surgery,didnt and this cat and the other one yesterday is just flipped out,dont help ,so chilling like a viullian today watching the net flex waiting on the junkiies to come down were we can talk,hey just me though,still a wonderful day good or bad waking up is as good as it gets hahahah
Rest up brother.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I bet all 3 of you don’t get 8 hrs of sleep together? Lol I’m on my way to that same disorder!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I bet all 3 of you don’t get 8 hrs of sleep together? Lol I’m on my way to that same disorder!
before surgery 3 -4 hrs max,after ,every hour on the hour hahahah,no shit i still dream of that damn blood pressure cup on my arm expanding every hour,when i finally slung my balls and told them take the bitch off,my bicep was all the way on the side of my arm,literally,it twisted to the side and still have a hard lump there,it is almost back in place hahahah,i meant it when i told um your gonna fight me if you dont take it off hahahah,them damn plastic ass neddles they use aint no joke either,last one they put in took 9 tries and good thing cause there wasnt gonna be a 10 hahahah,dehyration makes your blood viens wonder and twist and that sends them fishing for them hahahah

Moshmen

Moshmen

Smaller tent has 3 larger plants the 2 cheeseberry teenagers and the cheeseberry seedlings and I bag seed plant! But I’m killin it playing around I got it burnt and locked out 🙀

1257BEE6 E295 4D7F A3D3 F512CE082259
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom