Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Get a high quality ph/tds meter test your soil avoid headaches down the road additionally most hydro shops will accommodate testing just don't abuse the service!
Got em, I don’t ph water anymore ! Well I ck it so I know but I don’t adjust . TDS is a really good friend!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i thought i just read somewhere, mosh, that u were starting a new thread. want company? u gotta point to it, again. I'm navigatorily stupid, AGAIN!

Moshmen

Moshmen

ahh- shez fine.
so that's an auto clone...? k- she gonna age, right along with the rest so if u don't see stretch: shytcan time. fine job, grower! u can snip half ea leaf... hmmm, on second thought- let us not stress delay, ms auto clone.

no, not the a/c- just fan mode, mosh. i WISH, i had tracked the diff, back then. ummm lemme run mine, for 30 & I'll letcha know, unless i forget to look, again...

u main gals, look overnight, improved so ya done great- they're already sayin so. the back of the bus- on the rt- i figure they're still drunk, from today's feedin/h2o.
nice recovery! nobody would b the wiser!

and THAT, to me... that's a great grower. fine job! great attitude!

(another movie...) I ♡ U, [mosh]man!

Thanx change! Love them quotes

Moshmen

Moshmen

i thought i just read somewhere, mosh, that u were starting a new thread. want company? u gotta point to it, again. I'm navigatorily stupid, AGAIN!

Nah hell I don’t even keep up good with this one! May be if I was retired like some of these guys, I’m more like hustling to get by this time a year! Lmao it’s s bitch sometimes being a small business owner

Moshmen

Moshmen

Got em, I don’t ph water anymore ! Well I ck it so I know but I don’t adjust . TDS is a really good friend!
I am currently adjusting the soil mixture to buffer the water I’m using so ph as big of factor to me as it is to some. Seems everyone I ph my water religiously I lock up ! So some of these old time growers talked me out raising and lowering ph with acid! I’m likin it a lot more now.

707finisher

707finisher

I stopped adjusting the ph wit mine to, it was at 6.8 after adding half dose of nutes, was adding fresh lemon juice to drop the ph to 6.5 or so, after reading mimedgrowers thread about the soil buffering it I was happy to try to do less work lol. So far all my new ones are doing great

Moshmen

Moshmen

I stopped adjusting the ph wit mine to, it was at 6.8 after adding half dose of nutes, was adding fresh lemon juice to drop the ph to 6.5 or so, after reading mimedgrowers thread about the soil buffering it I was happy to try to do less work lol. So far all my new ones are doing great
And spend less money on chemical ferts ! Extra bonus

Moshmen

Moshmen

And spend less money on chemical ferts ! Extra bonus
Easy peasy is what I’m lookin for ! Some above average smoke for now!
Then when we move next summer I get s shed and know what I’m doin so I can use it! So really this is low cost education! I’ll not switch to hydro cuz of the maintenance sorry aqua that’s how I feel at least for now ! Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Easy peasy is what I’m lookin for ! Some above average smoke for now!
Then when we move next summer I get s shed and know what I’m doin so I can use it! So really this is low cost education! I’ll not switch to hydro cuz of the maintenance sorry aqua that’s how I feel at least for now ! Lol
Right tool for the job man ... hydro doesn't fit everyones needs or wants. Have to do what fits your needs.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Right tool for the job man ... hydro doesn't fit everyones needs or wants. Have to do what fits your needs.
Yes Sir... More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to add to this NEVER Ending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Pit....... Outside is SO Much Cheaper and easyer.................................................................................

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

good idea.

you're brave, to show rough stretches. the peeps, speaking, now- aren't the only ones who'll see it. you're allowing others to learn from your misfortune and i think we all appreciate and admire u, for it. well done, sir!
it's hard to pick through differing advice. u went with ur gut- that's experience, man! well played!

707finisher

707finisher

Perfect lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom