• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

How are you fitting all these plants???

@Moshmen?
I’m expecting to cull at least 1/2 - to be honest I didn’t expect them to germinate so well (100%)

I’m workingon a 6’x6’ room should be done here in a month or so plus I have 2- 2x4 tents - and if there are still leftovers I’ll gift them away both my kids have started growing there own as well

it’s taken a year but I’m finally starting to see the difference between a properly filled space and a overfilled space !

min the end the plan is to run 12 plants in the 6x6 and 3 more in a 2x4 I’ll run the tent with autos perpetual style and the 6x6 more production style

mosh 2.0 will be coming soon(hopefully) lol I’m really tryin to do it 3/4 assed instead of 1/2 ass! So not in a super big hurry

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m expecting to cull at least 1/2 - to be honest I didn’t expect them to germinate so well (100%)

I’m workingon a 6’x6’ room should be done here in a month or so plus I have 2- 2x4 tents - and if there are still leftovers I’ll gift them away both my kids have started growing there own as well

it’s taken a year but I’m finally starting to see the difference between a properly filled space and a overfilled space !

min the end the plan is to run 12 plants in the 6x6 and 3 more in a 2x4 I’ll run the tent with autos perpetual style and the 6x6 more production style

mosh 2.0 will be coming soon(hopefully) lol I’m really tryin to do it 3/4 assed instead of 1/2 ass! So not in a super big hurry

Nice 3/4 assed! Looking forward to it. :-)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Water is my biggest issue right now our county took over our water now I’m over 400 ppm and 8.4 or higher in ph to start ! It’s reeking havoc to say the least time to start lookin at a ro system? Idk yet but buying water doesn’t work me and neither did the rain water .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Mmm - mayb possible I mixed them ? Hopefully it’s not a big problem
lol no problem's I've not grown these before so I'm kinda like a kid with big eyes watching with excitement. I had another male pop out yesterday. With my old eyes it takes a couple of real balls before I can tell the difference. Still a dam good percent of fems over males. 22 plants only 5 males.
A few showed sex in 3-4 weeks whereas these last 2 were after 6 weeks. With both strains having Potion in them I expected similar growth, not at all one strain is tall and has a thick stalk that took me turning to 12/12 before it showed the other short and turned real fast at 3-4 weeks. Alls good though, fun with them at this stage watching them flower.

I just built a new closet for my vegging plants, I have 2 Gorilla at about a month I won't be flipping until the auto's are done so I have time to take a bunch of clones, top them numerous times and let em grow.😀😀

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sunny and 70 today off to work near the beach
Ya rub it in. 32f here today a bit of ice on the lakes and this is warm for us. We're in a warm spell but this week overnight in goes down to 10 -11 f with day time highs of 25 - 26 f ...no beach walking for us.🥶🥶

Moshmen

Moshmen

So ran across this this morning surly a knock off, but claiming clearance pricing and I know last years tech but 75$ shipped wtf?
For $100 gonna see what shows up
Supposedly ordered a HLG 550 ? And another Mars sp-250 prolly just pissed way a 100$ bill but we will see- prolly just send me the box lmao

D271804A B7FB 4EEA 8B02 51E1AF648261
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom