• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Auto tent , well just can never seem to get it right ! To much food - not enuff food wtf
I had the yellowing of leaves on a few of those auto's...Something I read from Aquaman was nitrogen lock out from too much phosphorus ( bloom) And I did give them a flower feed twice before I should have...Not until developed buds have shown or at least the second week before flower nute's.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I know heat,light,rh,stress but has Anyone seen a growth like this before ?
I had a GSC cross do that. I've seen other people's pics with a flower coming out the middle of a leaf with a few other strains, as well.

The leaf probably went into the "make hash out of this" bag. Can't recall.

sambapati

sambapati

No we don’t get many request for green stuff we are so busy with regular residential we don’t have time source environmental friendly plastic ? Lol
We specialize in vinyl and aluminum doing the weird stuff the stuff other contractors can’t or won’t do
Got to have a good sense of direction for that last picture...Nice work, wish you lived closer....

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Had to pull the Obama clone couldn’t take it anymore ! Almost all airy popcorn but Never did grow right. To bad I couldnt get potential out of it. I needed the space - next the bot x Obama comin down

I see hash In The future? Or swish it all ?
I had a problem with a few of those auto's with very light airy buds. When I strip them I start at the bottom grasping the stalk and rip all the buds off the branch in one pull. With these airy plants (They were probably a bit over dried in low humidity ) when I did that there was no bud left it all crumbled into....roughage?......no buds just material I guess you could call it. So it went into a jar to be used for Bubble Hash. There's quite a bit of it and yesterday I pulled some out to test it. Fk its pretty good...nice taste and smokes real smooth with a nice white ash...I may have to rethink the Bubble Hash idea. Its like pot that's been crumbled for smoking with just a few twigs to remove.

100 5215
100 5216
Moshmen

Moshmen

I had a problem with a few of those auto's with very light airy buds. When I strip them I start at the bottom grasping the stalk and rip all the buds off the branch in one pull. With these airy plants (They were probably a bit over dried in low humidity ) when I did that there was no bud left it all crumbled into....roughage?......no buds just material I guess you could call it. So it went into a jar to be used for Bubble Hash. There's quite a bit of it and yesterday I pulled some out to test it. Fk its pretty good...nice taste and smokes real smooth with a nice white ash...I may have to rethink the Bubble Hash idea. Its like pot that's been crumbled for smoking with just a few twigs to remove.
Huh must the genetics glad it’s smokeable

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Huh must the genetics glad it’s smokeable
smells nice too, I find that odd for hay looking weed. I was sure it was going to the hash pile but not so sure now after smoking some.....It was an early smoke I'll be ater again shortly but so far I like the smoke smell and taste lol and I smoke a hell of a lot but that jar may last a month.

ArrEll

ArrEll

If it's a bit Harsh, smoke it in a water pipe. Should cut down on the coughing. Maybe it'll Cure out & be nice. It can't get any worse; It'll probably get better with age.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
smells nice too, I find that odd for hay looking weed. I was sure it was going to the hash pile but not so sure now after smoking some.....It was an early smoke I'll be ater again shortly but so far I like the smoke smell and taste lol and I smoke a hell of a lot but that jar may last a month.
If it's a bit Harsh, smoke it in a water pipe. Should cut down on the coughing. Maybe it'll Cure out & be nice. It can't get any worse; It'll probably get better with age.
Its not as bad as I anticipated. It looks like hay but taste nice,smokes great and smells good. Honestly it was going to be hashed...it still might be...but I know its odd but I kinda like it buds or no buds. Sweet roughage I'll call it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom