Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

jesus, mosh! i got lost! i changed some alert settings... couldn't find u... sigh... relief!
I'm having a bad weiner day. shoulda gone with my gut on 2 things. now, the ladies won't shut up! growing pains of experimentation.
made me think of your stream- how u always, luck out, goin with ur gut. i have self trust issues- go the other way n then, pay later. it's like layaway and awesome, around the holidays, when one has less time, to pay attention. sigh. i just wanted to chill in a "quiet", peaceful, garden, for a bit.

Moshmen

Moshmen

jesus, mosh! i got lost! i changed some alert settings... couldn't find u... sigh... relief!
I'm having a bad weiner day. shoulda gone with my gut on 2 things. now, the ladies won't shut up! growing pains of experimentation.
made me think of your stream- how u always, luck out, goin with ur gut. i have self trust issues- go the other way n then, pay later. it's like layaway and awesome, around the holidays, when one has less time, to pay attention. sigh. i just wanted to chill in a "quiet", peaceful, garden, for a bit.
I been lookin around u my friend got a lot goin on! Lmao
I on ther other hand am just chillin May be hitting the water area ? Not nature or beach or tourist ? We like to people watch! Lmao better than reality tv!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

all ya gotta do, is watch a Walmart entry, or parking lot. u don't have to shop the scab/china-tax, store..., but the freak show, is priceless. I'm just wondering when they'll install hookups, for the homeless trailers. i know the wifi, but where's the "other stuff", goin. there's often a fast food joint, to keep glass, between u and the zoo.

and u can have most other needs, delivered to that fast food, address, too, these days. amzn does, but ya gotta plan 2 days out.

uh oh- sorry, mosh. just lost my marbles, again.

Moshmen

Moshmen

all ya gotta do, is watch a Walmart entry, or parking lot. u don't have to shop the scab/china-tax, store..., but the freak show, is priceless. I'm just wondering when they'll install hookups, for the homeless trailers. i know the wifi, but where's the "other stuff", goin. there's often a fast food joint, to keep glass, between u and the zoo.

and u can have most other needs, delivered to that fast food, address, too, these days. amzn does, but ya gotta plan 2 days out.

uh oh- sorry, mosh. just lost my marbles, again.
Prime member ! Next day delivery lmao and oh fuck no we ain’t goin shopping ! I thinkin the beach! Or one of the nature parks along the gulf!
I live in the heart of vacation country! And goin to the beach or any touristy place this time of year is complete entertainment! Better than Walmart! Lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Panama city beach- gulf shrimp... I've heard. don't tease.

i still track housing prices. i end up lookin at the 6% of the population, in mobiles/"manufactureds", with envy.
i couldn't swing a stick built- well... not the ones i like- there. not if i want it to be a vacation home n not GROUND ZERO.
plus, i have phobias of all things that kill- your lions, tigers n gaters, r much bigger; intimidating, even with the new skeeter bracelets. if u touch it... n then u pee... where does the insecticide really go? I'm just sayin, my folrida babe- doesn't like em; can't say i blame her.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Panama city beach- gulf shrimp... I've heard. don't tease.

i still track housing prices. i end up lookin at the 6% of the population, in mobiles/"manufactureds", with envy.
i couldn't swing a stick built- well... not the ones i like- there. not if i want it to be a vacation home n not GROUND ZERO.
plus, i have phobias of all things that kill- your lions, tigers n gaters, r much bigger; intimidating, even with the new skeeter bracelets. if u touch it... n then u pee... where does the insecticide really go? I'm just sayin, my folrida babe- doesn't like em; can't say i blame her.
All great points ! Michigan born and raised right here ! Do everything Urself . We never hired anybody for anything ! If we didn’t know we learnt it! Lmao never thought I would make it in the city for sure and the heat! Wtf .
I pay 50% more for housing and have less space ! But more amenities. I don’t have to pay income state income tax! Big bonus over Michigan! Howerever I spend that extra money on living! Lol
Anyhow the sun 🌞 is amazing here ! The weather is perfect this time of year! The heat in summer I actually like ! My bones don’t hurt as bad!
You could live here cheap if ya lived inland more! I’m like 5-10 to the gulf and like an hour from 3 of the top 10 beaches in the country ! Which we never go to ! Hell I don’t even really like to swim ! But I love that ocean!

EAEE6C3F 3FD6 4896 AB92 86E144585D41
9D15C7D5 43A8 43E8 8E26 3743BA9B50BD
9E4032DC 9500 45FF A333 BCE5F6C149B3
S

SmokeSupreme

All great points ! Michigan born and raised right here ! Do everything Urself . We never hired anybody for anything ! If we didn’t know we learnt it! Lmao never thought I would make it in the city for sure and the heat! Wtf .
I pay 50% more for housing and have less space ! But more amenities. I don’t have to pay income state income tax! Big bonus over Michigan! Howerever I spend that extra money on living! Lol
Anyhow the sun 🌞 is amazing here ! The weather is perfect this time of year! The heat in summer I actually like ! My bones don’t hurt as bad!
You could live here cheap if ya lived inland more! I’m like 5-10 to the gulf and like an hour from 3 of the top 10 beaches in the country ! Which we never go to ! Hell I don’t even really like to swim ! But I love that ocean!
Lucky!! Michigan born and raised too plus still stuck here LOL

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

but how can we really be sure, without new pics? he couldn't smoked em all, with a 12 gauge, just like amityville and animal house (animal house would've, but thems wuz city fellerz. sigh- just lost my next to last, tooph)...

btw- somebody had to have had beer, to take those pics. the lovely g's kid, was singin at a place, behind u, on the left... and her other backwoods, kool kid, sings with some gal, at that other place, with all the BIG, dingys.

f u, for the good weather. mind ur own, hurricane party... very cool. ty for sharing. I'd share pics, but if u saw the tarp... it'd devalue my home. larry the roofer, is "on top of things".

I'm not handy, but I'm rehabbing my body and this is not the last time, I'll have damaged sheetrock, so y haven't i learned, by this grey hair/time? there's clumsy... (me), there's lazy (old me) and there's the west coast attitude of, "I'm entitled, because i can afford to hire it out" (pre-divorce me and an awful, mentality)... so it's taking longer to stop the sky from falling... IN MY HOUSE... but we're fine, the animals r fine... i need to learn this... the grower, above, is right and G's a saint for letting me F this up and getting on the roof because the broken mind has left me with some literal phobias (phone, mailbox, leaving, heights, all things that kill and line up at our points of entry, anytime it's above 70°. seen amityville? same thing.
wait what? lost my place. god, let this b mosh's or my thread!

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

but how can we really be sure, without new pics? he couldn't smoked em all, with a 12 gauge, just like amityville and animal house (animal house would've, but thems wuz city fellerz. sigh- just lost my next to last, tooph)...

btw- somebody had to have had beer, to take those pics. the lovely g's kid, was singin at a place, behind u, on the left... and her other backwoods, kool kid, sings with some gal, at that other place, with all the BIG, dingys.

f u, for the good weather. mind ur own, hurricane party... very cool. ty for sharing. I'd share pics, but if u saw the tarp... it'd devalue my home. larry the roofer, is "on top of things".

I'm not handy, but I'm rehabbing my body and this is not the last time, I'll have damaged sheetrock, so y haven't i learned, by this grey hair/time? there's clumsy... (me), there's lazy (old me) and there's the west coast attitude of, "I'm entitled, because i can afford to hire it out" (pre-divorce me and an awful, mentality)... so it's taking longer to stop the sky from falling... IN MY HOUSE... but we're fine, the animals r fine... i need to learn this... the grower, above, is right and G's a saint for letting me F this up and getting on the roof because the broken mind has left me with some literal phobias (phone, mailbox, leaving, heights, all things that kill and line up at our points of entry, anytime it's above 70°. seen amityville? same thing.
wait what? lost my place. god, let this b mosh's or my thread!
No worries it’s mine! And helpless rambling is accepted on saturdays ! Lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok so I had 2 ladies last nite needed water and finally some nutes! Just started flowering so I broke out the “grow box” from general hydro. I used some bio bloom at like 1/4 strength which is like a 2-4-4 or something I’m to pissed to even look ! Anyway I now have brown spots on the leaves ! She looks overwatered ! Which it’s not , she’s in a 2 gallon air pot, I know some aren’t big fans but I love em, and she drinks about 1/2 gallon every 3-4 days right now.
Any how is this stuff junk? I’m tempted to pitch in the trash and go back to homemade !
I’ll get the pics later today after I calm down burn a couple oh and I have 1 appointment time t today ! That sucks .
Have a greSt day !

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

transition... did u add the cmag, equivalent? it's nothing. get back to smoking. it'll pass. u'll fix it. u caught it. that's y we look. I'm more a proponent of running lean and waiting for them, to ask nicely. even my tds meter, was shocked i was ok with today's, 700s... (ppm, fellas). I'm glad ur still here, bassboss. mornin, diesel!
p.s. I'd b in those same bags, or the "smart pot, dual sstm, if i weren't in aero. i love their air prunin logic n science behind em.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ps- I'm not sure this would apply to your medium, but i also get spotting, from time to time, from placenta previa, bigger ph swings, wind chaffing n other reasons (micros, stuff cmag, adds without the N, of g.h. micro.), as well, just to remind u, it'snot always smoke break, fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom