Mota...Your lemoniest, super lemon strain...yep, lemon

• Thread starter cktRAVEl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cktRAVEl

Heya Mota...I have heard your name in passing many times and have on occasion looked for your seeds to no avail. Now I've go ya where I want ya and I got a question.

This is a tough question 'cause peeps smell and taste differently. I just picked up Toxic Lemon. Looking forward to it.
How is the lemon taste and smell after the dry and cure??

Is this your best lemon strain? and if not...

Then what is your most lemony strain?

Thanks for your help mota.

ckt

D

dikken

hope the sourturbo from MOTAREBEL will comeback in the game or a strain like that coz that was greattest weed.

Motarebel

Motarebel

hope the sourturbo from MOTAREBEL will comeback in the game or a strain like that coz that was greattest weed.

dikken that was just sour diesel from rezdog,i used his v3x 2.5. Maybe i'll bring it back, but at the time i told Rez i was only making a few packs as not to compete with his line.My work is more of a passion where as Rez made his living selling those beans.

C

CobbCreekBob

dikken that was just sour diesel from rezdog,i used his v3x 2.5. Maybe i'll bring it back, but at the time i told Rez i was only making a few packs as not to compete with his line.My work is more of a passion where as Rez made his living selling those beans.

don't forgit the sourblack either sir:rock

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

I'll be making Sour Turbo's and Twisted Fruit hopefully soon, F2's, I'll let mota passum out, He knows more ppl than me, KUDOS 2 MOTA.

Top Bottom