• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome back to the limelight, Mota!

Life will be good for the Motarebel label again very soon, my friend!

Cheers!

Carnack

O

ograskal

Good to have you back Mota!..One of the good guys for sure!...~ogr

A

azmatis

welcome back mota, you are the man! loved your oguana kush
great to see you back inthe game
much respect azmatis

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well our first release will be some Redneck Koosh( pre98 Bubba x G-13/HP) and Lemon G (G-13/HP x Dutch flower's Lemon thai). We're working with a strain called RockyMountainHigh(Mikado x Colorado Green Bud) that our Colorado bro Moio created,it's absolutely sick. I got Herijuana,chemota dragon,KQ,Blue Kronic,Sour Black,BX-Q and BubbaYum being sifted thru and plans to be brought back.Many more projects like the Lemon thai with Keyplay,the sativa lemon thai is the bomb. That's just off the top of my head,things are really getting crazy around here with the new demand for medical seeds.

Moio huh? Id stay far away from him! Dont ya remember all that drama he caused over at CW?

K

keyplay

Well our first release will be some Redneck Koosh( pre98 Bubba x G-13/HP) and Lemon G (G-13/HP x Dutch flower's Lemon thai). We're working with a strain called RockyMountainHigh(Mikado x Colorado Green Bud) that our Colorado bro Moio created,it's absolutely sick. I got Herijuana,chemota dragon,KQ,Blue Kronic,Sour Black,BX-Q and BubbaYum being sifted thru and plans to be brought back.Many more projects like the Lemon thai with Keyplay,the sativa lemon thai is the bomb. That's just off the top of my head,things are really getting crazy around here with the new demand for medical seeds.

Hey Mr. Mota, I'm going to have to try some of that Rocky Mountain High....if you say its the kill, I believe you. I've never been taken down a wrong path with your genetics.:character0035:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Awesome to see you back Mota!!!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of your new gear!!! The Rocky Mountain High and Redneck Koosh sound real nice!!!!!! I'm curious if your intending on doing any pure G13/HP's, or any more Grendel as either of those would be a dream come true for me, the ladder of which is an elusive favorite of mine!!!!! Once again its a damn pleasure to hear your back, and I wish you all the best in the future brother!!!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Post was edited because I had nothing good to say about Moio!:angry

Motarebel

Motarebel

Let's please have some respect for others will ya? I didn't ask for any comments about Moio,he's got a side you haters will never see. The man has done more good for the medical community than most i know. Any more comments about the man will be held in check or your not welcome here. Talk about the mighty plant all you want but leave the drama at the door.

Z

zoeronerer

no beef here..... lets see some oddball stuff mota anything you have thats truly left field would be great....

some one said you had an auto afghani i would personally love to see that

.. i also heard u had the fig widow and quite a few old gems.... some outdoor geared stuff would be great as well. welcome back

good to see your keeping it simple and good luck in your biz here and elsewer...

aloha from puna ....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
whats the sour black bro cant wait for your new gear

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Zoeronerer, actually Mota420 is the one who did the fig widow,sadly he has passed on a few years ago. I'm not sure who would still have those genetics other than FET and i know he's busy and might not ever get back to seed making...I do have someone working on some outdoor gear for future sales. Unfortunately the person with the auto affy never came thru for me and i haven't taken the time to run another clone down.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Let's please have some respect for others will ya? I didn't ask for any comments about Moio,he's got a side you haters will never see. The man has done more good for the medical community than most i know. Any more comments about the man will be held in check or your not welcome here. Talk about the mighty plant all you want but leave the drama at the door.

All respect withdrawn! Your still a good breeder but why you honner a admitted snitch and troll,that I can`t understand! Good luck to you anyway Mota!

BlackBart

BlackBart

The Fig widow that Fet had was not that good really . I had seed only but could not find any keepers at all . I gave it to katsu to work with years ago and he let it go too.

L

luvinlife

Much respect Mota! glad to see things are on the up and up for you again! Cant wait to see what other special gems ya got comin up! I got your g13 bx1 and moondawg from last year and am hopin to check out your solo stuff....and word on that sour turbo?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
most thankful too have you back at the farm

that lineup sounds heavy g13/hp pure id love to taste

happy too see the ball rollin best wishes

1luvbigherb

C

CrippledCrow

Hey Zoeronerer, actually Mota420 is the one who did the fig widow,sadly he has passed on a few years ago. I'm not sure who would still have those genetics other than FET and i know he's busy and might not ever get back to seed making...I do have someone working on some outdoor gear for future sales. Unfortunately the person with the auto affy never came thru for me and i haven't taken the time to run another clone down.

Hey mota long time no see, glad to see you back of course and solo only creates the stress you allowed it to. I have three cuts of the auto affy being dropped off 2morrow. Dont know which auto affie you had almost gotten but the one I have is teh one going around canada that reibsi made famous BUT is actually from NBtrichfarmer , he is the cat that passed the cut off to begin with and its really called HASHI , I believe it was reibsi that gave it the name auto affy. Id pm ya but I need 50 .
Cheers man
And glad to see ya back.:evilgrin0013:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom