Motarebel in the building...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OnlyKush

You ever gonna put up shut you grow on your own. I've only seen veg plants from you, and read lots of posts of you saying what you are harvesting but no harvest shots. Not talking shit but I heard you were the man.

P

primeform

You ever gonna put up shut you grow on your own. I've only seen veg plants from you, and read lots of posts of you saying what you are harvesting but no harvest shots. Not talking shit but I heard you were the man.

troll much?

Motarebel

Motarebel

No the "Man" put the plant here, i just spread the seed. My gallery has plenty of flowering ladies and i've posted them in this forum too. I've got nothing to prove,i let my work and the testers do the talking. I'm not into self promotion as it's all about the plant,not the hand that rocks the cradle. It really doesn't matter if i can grow ,if the average joe can't grow my gear then i've failed. So you see, i'm just a pimple on the "Man's" ass! lol No talking shit but lets get back on topic for Aligee's sake,thanks!

O

OnlyKush

It's funny that you knew i was talking about you. I made no reference of who that statement was for. Set your self up for that one and it answers the question a lot of people were wondering about.

Aligee

Aligee

>>>... gonna keep this thread clean & on topic...

if you got something to say only*us% then send Mota a PM ... im gonna say this once get the fuck out of here this is my thread and that shit aint welcome here ... cya !!! Ali.G.

Aligee

Aligee

heres some salmon creek big bud flowers im about to toke !!!
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-151.jpg

D

duddits

Wowza! Please give a report on that SCBB!! I had beans back in the day but they didn't germ. Always wondered what coulda bean. :)

Att. Mota:
I don't have enough posts to pm here, email sent earlier this week.. Thanks

Aligee

Aligee

Here's a list of ongoing tests,i'll update as needed-

Serenity - Mikado hybrid x G-13/HP
Saginaw Valley Skunk (SVS)- old skool skunk hybrid x G-13/HP
Huckleberry Jam - Mikado hybrid x BlueMoonshine
Twisted Skunk - old skool skunk hybrid x BlueMoonshine
Bootlegger - BlueMoonshine x G-13/HP
Radiation Red- Colombian Red x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
BountyHunter - Chocolate Diesel x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
Hillbilly affliction- "NYC" Northern Lights #6 x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
3XOG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
BigBud- old skool line
the Corning Kid - tribute to Kailua Kid,he made the Orange kush. This is Orange Kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo , the Orange kush is old world Paki kush x double g/white widow. A tribute to a Norcal legend.

NorCal Purple kush- these will be an F4 and 1 of Aligee's first projects for MG.I haven't seen these in action so i'll be tuned into this.

I'd like to welcome Aligee to the team who has taken on apprentice duties. Ali will be doing some parent selections and F gens. Some of the first projects include Toxic Blue, Dirty Harry,Blue Kronic and Purple Kush.:)

Team Motarebel here i come thanks again !!!A.G.

Aligee

Aligee

soon homie soon !!! ill get at u a lil later for sure thanks bro !!!

Aligee

Aligee

...i scored ,soaked , and placed in a damp papertowel three more BigBud seeds.. all three have cracked and one is pushing out a tail after 24 hours .. all others are growing along just fine ...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice 2 hear a Big Dog from the Town doing it big.. Good luck on ur new work
That pic of the Big Bud looks killer It reminds me of the old days.. I can almost smell those stinky nuggs

Aligee

Aligee

...i scored ,soaked , and placed in a damp papertowel three more BigBud seeds.. all three have cracked and one is pushing out a tail after 24 hours .. all others are growing along just fine ...

bout to fire up the lumi.. 600 Mh and get this party started !!!
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-155.jpgthese are going straight into presoaked coco no RW cubes for these they should be up in the next day or so ...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin ready for that coco love! U got all kinds of shit poppin bro. Do ur thang homie!

Aligee

Aligee

...chugging along!!!
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-157.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

three beans I just popped are up n growing in plastic cups of coco got the 600mh keeping them happy .. all the others are moving along just fine I might throw them a dash of food here prob this weekend all these will go into 1gal smartpots soon and most likely stay there till there finished heres a random shot under the mh http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-159.jpg I'll get my nikon out soon to show these babies in detail .. iPhone is just real convenient to upload pics !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom