• Thread starter worm1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
worm1

worm1

day 53

worm1

worm1

thanks for the likes stanknugzz77, this g-bolt is from seed but she is producing quite a bit, so i will be keeping her. the clones i took of her rooted quite fast and are now very healthy plants. this mature bud smells devine and is very frosty although the pic dosent do justice, even the clones have a sweet almost entrancing smell, a keeper for sure.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

thanks for the likes stanknugzz77, this g-bolt is from seed but she is producing quite a bit, so i will be keeping her. the clones i took of her rooted quite fast and are now very healthy plants. this mature bud smells devine and is very frosty although the pic dosent do justice, even the clones have a sweet almost entrancing smell, a keeper for sure.

No problem bro. I should probably comment more, but these like buttons makes it so easy to say exactly what I want to say lol. You are lucky to have some of Mota's "throwback" work. I would kill for some of his older stuff. Cuttings and all?! Killing it bro! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Good job on the G-Bolt!
It was one of the first Mota strains I grew and was kept in my "go-to" jar. If memory serves, it was G13 X Yumbolt...a great cross that i really, really liked.

mr.m

mr.m

WOW.
All those pics look awesome. Brings back some memory's. The old G-bolt and RomBolt, made lots of those beans. Loved both of them. I would of loved to keep a few moms of them around but i always got to try the new stuff. And back then it was the new stuff. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom