Mota's g13bx, CC's CVK, OG, Chemdog, Sour Diesel, CinX, Planewreck, + more.

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Hola Farmers, hope you had a nice vacation, back now; looking forward to getting back to the garden.

17k vert coco grow, 40" centers, 30 plants, and don't worry I have the fire extinguisher handy=)

17 days flower:

The room:
IMG_6552.JPG

OG Kush:
IMG_6545.JPG

CinX (C99 x Hindu Kush):
IMG_6524.JPG

Blue Mystic Nirvana (Blueberry x Skunk):
IMG_6547.JPG

Willies Wonder:
IMG_6526.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow them are some beasts bro. just started down the coco path myself loving it more and more each day. i look forward to seeing this grow finish

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

KT: thanks for dropping by. I was a dirt farmer 2 years ago. After seeing some of the results, zoolander and pig farmer were getting with coco I decided to switch. I haven't looked back since. :)

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Strain list

Things are on a roll. really happy with the way the room looks this run. Friday is the start of week four so I need to get some photos to show the progress.

A couple of days ago when I checked the ph/ppm of the run off. The ppms from the pots with saucers were much higher than the ones without. 2700 compared to 1700, (x700 scale) yikes. I flushed them good. now its timed to get the saucers out so I get my 20% run off back. stupid me.

anyways here is the line-up:
og kush
Chemdog 91
g13
cvk
cinx (c99 x hindu kush)
blue mystic (blueberry x skunk)
willies wonder
sour diesel
sage n sour
pineapple (korean skunk cross)
planewreck (afgani x trainwreck)

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Couple of pics of the plants in veg.

Here are the moms starting out in 1 gallon pots with coco. The next picture is the plants vegging for the next round. wow! they're getting big. :worried A little wet. I just hit them with nutralis and neem.

IMG 6588
IMG 6590
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Day 25 Flower

Here they are at day 25. ++ pictures :party0042:

Here you can see some of the vertical scrog with og kush front right, cvk behind it and a cinX on the left. yup! soon I'll be crawling on the floor:P

and feel free to reply if you have ? or see anything you like.

Peace! :rasta2: -CW

IMG_6616.JPG

OG Kush 'SLO cut'

IMG_6615.JPG

Willies Wonder, also utilizing the vert. scrog trying to get use of all sides of the bulb. will be done around 7 weeks. she is pushing hard.

IMG_6614.JPG

This is the old 'Pineapple' strain from p-town. Some crazy korean skunk, skunk #1 cross. She always seems a bit yellower than my other girls. I think she can't take the nutes as hard.

IMG_6612.JPG

This is a CVK from '09 pushing on the screen.

IMG_6611.JPG

Sour Diesel on left and g13 on the right.

IMG_6610.JPG

OG Kush 'The One'

IMG_6607.JPG

I'll update again soon... I have lots more pictures. /me needs to buy a decent camera, lol.... Recently I have been getting a ton of computer work which keeps me in front of the computer instead of out working on the farm. so I'll be around.

M

mr cheese

hell yeah! some of the biggest coco plants iv seen! wonderful stuff coco but growing trees i stick to dwc, nothing gets buds as big as dwc.. one good thing about our english weather! its bloody cold all time! only the growers love english weather! lol.. keep it up bro n stay safe .......mrc

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Ph runnoff in coco

Things are on a roll. really happy with the way the room looks this run. Friday is the start of week four so I need to get some photos to show the progress.

A couple of days ago when I checked the ph/ppm of the run off. The ppms from the pots with saucers were much higher than the ones without. 2700 compared to 1700, (x700 scale) yikes. I flushed them good. now its timed to get the saucers out so I get my 20% run off back. stupid me.

anyways here is the line-up:
og kush
Chemdog 91
g13
cvk
cinx (c99 x hindu kush)
blue mystic (blueberry x skunk)
willies wonder
sour diesel
sage n sour
pineapple (korean skunk cross)
planewreck (afgani x trainwreck)

So ur outdoor thread led me to his thread, dude outdoor/indoor ur thumb is green yo!! Mad Respect!!

I hope u dont mind, im running a very similar set up(from what i can c) and I had some questions;
1) i keep getting 6.5ish ph runnoff from my coco hempy buckets. is this normal with coco? i feed 5.5-5.6ph. (im running chow mix 50-50 hydroton/coco) do u ammend coco with lime mabe?

2) do you also run ur outdoor organic feed schedule with indoor coco?

3) just curious how long u vegged for out of flower room and in flower room(assuming u did both)

4) are those 5 gal buckets? straight coco?

Dude, in advance thanks,jus the visuals ur providing is super motivating and encouraging. If the questions r out of line or "thread-jackin", i apoligize and feel free to ignore. If you do respond please be prepared for more questions lol.

confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Bigger buds or faster plant growth?

hell yeah! some of the biggest coco plants iv seen! wonderful stuff coco but growing trees i stick to dwc, nothing gets buds as big as dwc.. one good thing about our english weather! its bloody cold all time! only the growers love english weather! lol.. keep it up bro n stay safe .......mrc

I believe Mr. Dizzle did both coco and DWC and he basically said that budds r bigger in coco(although plant growth rate is faster in DWC), plus im hearing DWC lacks in flavor and smell, there a current thread on this very issue (in the UC section). Cant wait to try a UC set up to compare myself.
just my 2pennies.

Confu...

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

1) i keep getting 6.5ish ph runnoff from my coco hempy buckets. is this normal with coco? i feed 5.5-5.6ph. (im running chow mix 50-50 hydroton/coco) do u ammend coco with lime mabe?

It's probably the mini-reservoir you run in your hempy. there is an eco-system in the coco/res. and it's going to change the run-off ph. If your plants are healthy than your good to go. Run-off ppm is going to be more useful to look at. It will guide your nutrient schedule as long as you keep the ph stable going in.

2) do you also run ur outdoor organic feed schedule with indoor coco?

This grow I am using a combination of Advanced Nutrients, Agricultural Organics (little yellow bottles) and some other goodies. I'm going to brew a few organic teas. The goal is to get the bionic chronic look of the chem with the deep dankness of the organics. will see how it goes.

The tea I made today was compost, hi-phos bat guano, hi-nitrogen bat guano, glacial rock, worm castings, oat meal, oak leaves. I want to end up with a lower ph fungal brew if I can create it. first time with the oats and oaks. I hope I don't screw anything up.

3) just curious how long u vegged for out of flower room and in flower room(assuming u did both)

I have a separate veg room, it's big and allow me to get some decent size plants started before moving them into flower.

4) are those 5 gal buckets? straight coco?

10 & 15 gallon pots. atami coco with perlite and hydroton, + a little worm, guano, & mycorrhizal.

Dude, in advance thanks,jus the visuals ur providing is super motivating and encouraging. If the questions r out of line or "thread-jackin", i apoligize and feel free to ignore. If you do respond please be prepared for more questions lol.

Pleeeez... bro, no worries... I put this thread up to share & exchange ideas with the community. keep the questions flowing. I'll do the best I can to answer.

Peace!
-CW

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Job CW

Those monsters look very happy and healthy, sounds like you've got some killer strains going as well. Hope they smoke as good as they look

mal

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

mal: thanks for stopping by. Going to have some serious dank happening. I'm off to the bay, be back on Saturday with more updates.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah sick bro! going along for the ride. interested in the g13 bx as well

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
CW first off, thanks for taking the time to respond, time is our most precious comoditty.

It's probably the mini-reservoir you run in your hempy. there is an eco-system in the coco/res. and it's going to change the run-off ph. If your plants are healthy than your good to go. Run-off ppm is going to be more useful to look at. It will guide your nutrient schedule as long as you keep the ph stable going in.

good point, also i read the very next day after i asked this question in another thread, to propperly check ph in coco you need to use 5 parts distilled water to 1 part grow medium to get the accurate reading. from now on as long as plants look good the only runnoff reading ill be checkin is the ppm for salt buildup. im feeding 1200ppm getting bout 1500ish runoff, acceptable?

This grow I am using a combination of Advanced Nutrients, Agricultural Organics (little yellow bottles) and some other goodies. I'm going to brew a few organic teas. The goal is to get the bionic chronic look of the chem with the deep dankness of the organics. will see how it goes.

The tea I made today was compost, hi-phos bat guano, hi-nitrogen bat guano, glacial rock, worm castings, oat meal, oak leaves. I want to end up with a lower ph fungal brew if I can create it. first time with the oats and oaks. I hope I don't screw anything up.

Dude, im deffinately gonna have to do some organic feeding research, some of the stuff like the oats and oaks are over my head, i dont understand the value of feeding what they add to the food supply etc. im sure as i get more knowledge under my bely about this ill be asking more 'informed" questions. I like ur feeding goal "bionic cronic and chem deep dank", a mix of organics and chemmies seem to be the ticket, ill be watching the outcome of this grow.

Got more ??s but ill save them for another post, again thanks man hope ur trip to the bay is a successful/fun one assuming its biz and pleasure.

Confu...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good Cheech, dont know how I missed this one. Sub'd! Love that williams wonder.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

leadsled, nice having you on board. day 29. here's a G13 for you kt. :rasta2:

IMG 6677
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Watz good CHEECH?:smiley_joint: hope you had good time and :party0023: these holidays. man ill take some of that g13 the ONE/SLO og loooks killer and some of that pineapple korean skunk(and by p-town do you mean POMONA?) never had a chance to try it but she a perty looking girl and well wat can i say all the other girls arer sexy as hell to but those are the one im jokin :giggle keeep it up man i know thats a gang of work you got going on stay up :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good cw! Them screens r bangin bro! Keep it up. I'm watchin this shit for sure!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sick man that things gonna be a beast bro dont get to close you could lose and arm if u underfeed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom