Mother Chucker Seeds = Crap

• Thread starter Sudden818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sudden818

Buyers Beware
Mother Chucker Seeds from Southern California are complete crap. Save your money!! His seeds all turn hermaphrodite and are not tested.
I originally purchased his Jack Herer OG and they all turned herm on me. They were all in the same room as my regular keepers and none of them turned on me. Only Mother Chuckers shit gear. I contacted him and he gave me some replacement packs. He gave me Bill Maher and Chemjack. So a few grows later I decide to give his gear another try. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. My bad..GUESS WHAT. All the fucking plants turned herm at 5 week flower. Both strains. Bill Maher and Chemjack. Every single one. This time though they Hermes out my other gear though not as bad as his shit.
I wrote him a letter asking if he had any problems with people flowering his gear. I asked if he had actually tested his strains and if he had flowered them out. No response.
So shitty shitty herm gear and no response to complaint.
STAY AWAY FROM MOTHER CHUCKER

PS/-- for you haters who think i am making this up or who think i am inexperienced---Feel free to come pick up my extra beans from him if you wanna waste a few months of time work and money

Maybe that's why there are zero grow logs of his gear. Makes sense. Just another closet pollen chucker with a fancy website and catchy packaging trying to cash in on the craze!!
Peace
Keep it green

S

skeets

Hey, Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the seeds but I had really great luck with their gear and will buy it again. I got 2 very nice pheno's of the Chemjack and one of them throws huge cola's. people have loved it and the plant is very vigorous and has great effects.
I was looking to see if anyone else was growing it when i found your post and to be fair I thought I would share my exp with them. It's a shame you had herms but sending you 2 free packs seems like a pretty nice thing to do. anyways, I'm sorry to hear that your results varied, I'm loving this plant. glad your other plants did well. peace.

Chemjack
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope these beans r good. I have the Chem Jack and Blue Hawaii. I met the owner and he gave me some chem jack 2 smoke. I hope 2 get some keepers of both. Sorry 2 hear about the hermies. Other companies usually give u the run around. He at least tried 2 make shit right. Better luck next time bro!

Top Bottom