Mother Plants Mad At Cmh?

• Thread starter Jokefox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jokefox

Jokefox

I switched my mother's to cmh. They were under metal halide before.

I'm getting some purple on the tops of the stems. And on some leaf viens, older leaves are dying and I'm getting some weird yellow on the leaf segments between viens.

3 other mother's are slowly starting to purple up and show the same defects.

I think it may be ph or calcium. But I may be wrong. I usually feed with just water or some organic veg nutes. I haven't had any problems before doing it this way. But the cmh are new to me. The light is about a foot and a half away from the tallest plant. P.s. please ignore the plant that totally fried and the other one who is getting angry at its coco coir. It's currently under a stress test.

Mother plants mad at cmh
Mother plants mad at cmh 2
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Bro, mescaline? :)

Jokefox

Jokefox

Ya. My peyote and San Pedro hang out in my veg tents. They loved the 400 watt mh lights. I'm gonna see if they will flower under 12/12 cause peyote seeds would be hype

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ya. My peyote and San Pedro hang out in my veg tents. They loved the 400 watt mh lights. I'm gonna see if they will flower under 12/12 cause peyote seeds would be hype
Yeah nice, i will follow it then. I have san pedro and peyote too. But they are severely under appreciated at the moment. If they like it in the tent, who knows, i may throw some in there too.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom