Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Bring on the FIRE!

EyePoppingBrazilian2_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Nuts are already itching, can tell this is gonna be a well good fap.

waayne

waayne

That's a really sweet looking setup bro!
You're gonna have some tree's soon!
I can't wait to see these girl's in flower!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice stuff Motherload. I have been wanting to pull the trigger and pick up a UC set up myself. Looks like you are in for a fun adventure. Will be along for the ride...

S

sfzoo

I will be using Dutch Masters Gold base nutes and zone. After lots of reading I decided to scrap using the silica and add .27 and "keep it simple stupid." (thx ucmenow - lol)

Lookin proper motherlode!

Could you point me to the post that inspired you to scrap the silica? i just started using it, and i'm a fan of not using stuff i don't need to.

I'll be here for the ride, a little platinum kush in the air for you and your girlies!! :passingjoint:

i'll sub soon as i figure out how to sub...lol, i am not too good at forum tricks...:anim_44::mad0223::help:

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

I'm in the back row with the loadies'..I'm payin attention but don't call on me 'cause I'll be too high to speak:icon_spin:

U

up yours

Dude it is good to see you up and movin it looks great brother congrats.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx everyone for stopping in and commenting - more +rep coming soon as I can

hell yeah brotha cant wait for this! :joint:

sweet - ME either!

Motherlode, get some wire and tie a belt around the bins instead of drilling holes.

Highdeeho!

Look at the brain on Brad! lol thx SM - thats what I got you guys and gals here for!

This is gunna be a good one ML! Been seeing ya mention getting a UC setup. Now your rolling and it looks good!

WiFi #3 will rock fo sho!

I want to get a UC setup myself, I have researched em so much I think I could just get one and get it going no sweat ! lol :)

lol thx HM - I think thats pretty much where Im at with the UC - well see what happens

Sorry, couldn't resist. I looked at the title of your thread, and I immediately thought of the line from the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou. Goofy, bizarre, funny movie. Just my type. Grow on my man!

Bro I cant believe I missed that reference - I love that flick!

That look REALLY good. I''ll be watching the show. UCMENOW has got me thinking base + roots for next run too.

word man! I figure if anybody knows whats up its that guy!

Bring on the FIRE!

EyePoppingBrazilian2_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Nuts are already itching, can tell this is gonna be a well good fap.

fuck yeah Rollins here - now its a parteee!

Nice bro, ill be taggin along for this one

what Up TG? good to have ya here

That's a really sweet looking setup bro!
You're gonna have some tree's soon!
I can't wait to see these girl's in flower!

thx brother - Im 100% with you on that!

Nice stuff Motherload. I have been wanting to pull the trigger and pick up a UC set up myself. Looks like you are in for a fun adventure. Will be along for the ride...

awesome - hope you brought snacks and a big bladder because once this bus gets rolling theres no stopping it!

Lookin proper motherlode!

Could you point me to the post that inspired you to scrap the silica? i just started using it, and i'm a fan of not using stuff i don't need to.

I'll be here for the ride, a little platinum kush in the air for you and your girlies!! :passingjoint:

i'll sub soon as i figure out how to sub...lol, i am not too good at forum tricks...:anim_44::mad0223::help:

Man I cant rem what post that was in - I know there was more then one where just using base nutes is discussed. It was a post where somebody was having a root issue that sealed the deal for me though.

Its not that silica is bad in general, I would still use it in rockwool or coco. ucmenow mentioned something about how silica in this sytem can actually block the uptake of nutes

can you take some photos of where you supercropped them?

Yeah man there is one shot where you can see 2 big lumps in the stem - but Ill get some more when I get into the training

I'm in the back row with the loadies'..I'm payin attention but don't call on me 'cause I'll be too high to speak:icon_spin:

lol you got it - no pop quiz here

:smiley_joint:

Dude it is good to see you up and movin it looks great brother congrats.

thx bro - it feels good to be up and running again finally!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

looking good! man i want a UC soooo bad. got to pony up and buy one sometime soon. when i do my ebb and grow will be used for mom's and then my room will be low maintenance! maybe I'll figure out a way to use it as a veg system that would be sick if i could veg in my ebb and grow and flower in a uc. might have some modifications coming in my near future.....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good! man i want a UC soooo bad. got to pony up and buy one sometime soon. when i do my ebb and grow will be used for mom's and then my room will be low maintenance! maybe I'll figure out a way to use it as a veg system that would be sick if i could veg in my ebb and grow and flower in a uc. might have some modifications coming in my near future.....

thx bro - so far Im really liking it - still kind of weird to see my girls sitting in buckets of water

:smiley_joint:

next run Im gonna veg mine in a 2 x 4 tray in the 8" net pots

what Ill do is get a piece of thick white construction foam, cut it to size, put 12 holes so I can pick the best 8 for flower and just top drip recirc them bitches under the t5

saw the foam for a tray top in somebody's thread last week - thx for the idea whoever that was

only thing Ill need to buy is the foam and a few extra net pots

deacon1503

deacon1503

Good luck on ur first UC grow, can't wait to see the #3's in full bloom!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I suddenly find myself wondering, does a UC room sound like a fishroom? What with all the water movement, must be kinda nice if that's what it's like.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Good idea Motherload vegging with netpots in a tray. Always pictured veging for a UC in a DWC bucket. I suppose it could work almost as good in a tray.

Don't get what exactly you mean about the foam? Guessing you cut holes for the net pots to fit in and place foam on lip of tray. Acts as a light barier for the roots coming out of net pot? Is that right?

R

RMCG

Good idea Motherload vegging with netpots in a tray. Always pictured veging for a UC in a DWC bucket. I suppose it could work almost as good in a tray.

Don't get what exactly you mean about the foam? Guessing you cut holes for the net pots to fit in and place foam on lip of tray. Acts as a light barier for the roots coming out of net pot? Is that right?

check BudGoggles thread.

Pix are there.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

yep home depot custom foam insert is the way to go. I got my 2x4 tray..just wondering how thick to go on the foam. I'd get a 3x6 or 4x4 but I don't have the room. 12 in a 2x4 might be sorta' crowded

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

I suddenly find myself wondering, does a UC room sound like a fishroom? What with all the water movement, must be kinda nice if that's what it's like.

Let's just say they're not silent haha. I actually have 2 air pumps per 6 pack and it's a decent dbl level. I'm used to it but everyone else is like damn it's loud in here. Enough so that I have to crank my tunes pretty high when workin in there.

F

f1ydave

the air pumps are the loudest, if you look at my most recent photos, i moved the air pumps out of the room cuase of co2. we laid a strip of wall insulation around them and cant hear them at all anymore. its just loosely laid on the floor under our work bench. made all the difference in the world.

B

Baddog

Ya Baby Ya

Looking good Mother Load Count me In on this one! Rockin Set Up!:character0111: You Guys got me droolin For for a UC ! Cant wait to see the Heat coming off that Fire!

Top Bottom