MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Your ladies look lovely motiv, regardless of the preggo issue bro. Loving the look of your FPOGs. Would love a smell report on them when you can bro.
What up El T! Thanks for the words homie! So, as ive said before, my sense of smell kind of sucks for identifying harder to distinguish smells. However FPOG #2 has a VERY strong odor coming off of it now so i have been smellin on it a lot. I can see where Super OG got his " Grape now & later" identifyer as this one does smell very similar. The smell is very heavily grape candylike and somewhat chemical/astringent smelling with a light undertone of lemon/fuel, smells fuckin killer! The other 2 fpog arent putting off heavily identifyable odors yet. I will continue to work on this to get you all an idea of whats going on smell wise. I have to feed them tonight so i will be up close and personal and will get my sniffer working best i can. Thanks for droppin in El T! Peace homie! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

What up all! So, sorry its been a while since ive dropped a picture update, but ive been crazy busy and stressed lately with my plants in flower. The last 2 groups ive flowered have had more fucked up things go on than any other group in the just over 3 years that ive been growing. Ive dealt with badly broken branches, a retarded amount of hermaphrodites, deficiencies, nutrient sensitivity, stupid accidents, converting veg space to bloom space, on and on. Last night as i went in to take a couple pics for this update i discovered that i had yet another hermie and that my whole flower room is now at least partially polinated. The plant that hermed was the Chemmy Jones, the 3rd of the 3 plants directly around the humidifier that i forgot to cover the red light on back when i flipped this set, all 3 have hermied. Anyway, pissed as i am, all i can do is stay positive and try to bring as much of this grow through intact as possible. Even in all of this, there a couple shining stars (the bitches are pregnant, but theyre shining, lol) so i want to let you all see how things are going. So, here is a shot of each of the Alien Grapevine And Fruity Pebble OG:

ALIEN GRAPEVINE:
View attachment 225851
View attachment 225852
View attachment 225853

FPOG:
View attachment 225854
View attachment 225855
View attachment 225856

AGV4 and FPOG4 are the plants that didnt get transplanted to larger pots and richer soil, bigtime fuckup. They are showing some bad and fast moving deficiency. The other plants are lovin life except fpog3 is a light eater and has some "Claw" in a few spots. I gotta say, even all knocked up they look pretty good. I am looking forward to the next round which will be in coco. Thank you all as always for checking me out. Peace, respect, blessings, FUCK HERMAPHRODITES! Motiv out!
sorry to here that bro but at least you will have some extra beans full of surprises and gotta love your positive attitude bro nothing brings you down - no sweat plenty of time and plenty of beans .... positive vibs bro..... learn and live or live to learn ......peace soser

E

el_tenador

What up El T! Thanks for the words homie! So, as ive said before, my sense of smell kind of sucks for identifying harder to distinguish smells. However FPOG #2 has a VERY strong odor coming off of it now so i have been smellin on it a lot. I can see where Super OG got his " Grape now & later" identifyer as this one does smell very similar. The smell is very heavily grape candylike and somewhat chemical/astringent smelling with a light undertone of lemon/fuel, smells fuckin killer! The other 2 fpog arent putting off heavily identifyable odors yet. I will continue to work on this to get you all an idea of whats going on smell wise. I have to feed them tonight so i will be up close and personal and will get my sniffer working best i can. Thanks for droppin in El T! Peace homie! Motiv
I say your pretty good at describing scents man, sounds like dankness bro. Sounds like you got a broad spectrum of smellS in your phenos, just like super. Great work motiv! Thx.

dirk d

dirk d

sorry to hear about the seeds motiv, i know it sucks when that happens. just had a male throw some pollen in my room, was trying to force sex and now i probably have 300+ seeds growing lol. Now i'm just trying to limit the damage.

honestly though i like to leave the breeding upto the breeders and not even mess around with males till i have a sealed, dialed in room for some special breeding projects..Good luck with the rest of the grow bro and look forward to the run with the clones.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Alg 2 and golden lions 025
Alg 2 and golden lions 027

Hey Motive stay outta my Garden:mad: Thankfully Big Cheese Caught ya!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
View attachment 229264 View attachment 229265

Hey Motive stay outta my Garden:mad: Thankfully Big Cheese Caught ya!!
Hey girl, I gotta get in where i fit in, ya know? ;)
That shit is hilarious, thank you for the awesomness! I hope your baby is ok. Damn i gotta stop leavin evidence like that. Good lookin out on pickin up the "man Down" Queso! :) laters all! Motiv!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
[quote="motiv303, post: 880486, member: 29895Hey girl, I gotta get in where i fit in, ya know? ;)
That shit is hilarious, thank you for the awesomness! I hope your baby is ok. Damn i gotta stop leavin evidence like that. Good lookin out on pickin up the "man Down" Queso! :) laters all! Motiv![/quote]
It was only a gal I was sexing because it's a girl I like to just run em why not gives me a good idea of what she's going to look like. got a keeper!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up what up Farmers! I hope ya'll are doing good. Sorry its been a minute since I updated. I have just been soooooo busy that i havent had the time to do a proper update. I plan on getting a full one posted this weekend. So, until then, enjoy these pics of my favorite plant of each of the FPOG and AGV strains. Ladies and gents, here they are in week 6:

Fruity Pebble OG #2:
IMAG2012

Alien Grapevine #5
IMAG2018

These are what at this point I believe to be for sure keepers, but i still need to harvest and test them as well as give all 6 plants another (hopefully problem free) run before I make any choices on keepers. I gotta tell ya folks, these plants are going to be FIRE, i feel it in my bones. The harvests of these will fall in the next 1 1/2- 3 weeks. Due to the different start of flower dates, the red light interruption, and differences in phenotypes is why thete is a week and a half window for finish times. Ooooowie, I cant wait. Thank you ALL for dropping in. I will get back to all comments that I have not yet replied to soon, I promise. Peace, love, and blessings all! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Dense looking nugs you got going there. Super excited to see you work your magic.
Thanks for the update hommie.
What up Old Skool! Yeah man, most of the phenos of both strains are putting out nice density. Only the AGV 2 is airy. Great density is one of the main things that people normally notice about my buds and is something that that is hugely important to me when choosing strains. These ladies are certainly making me happy. Thank you as always for the positive vibes homie, sorry for lagging on my reply time. Been a bit difficult finding time to reply to a string of messages lately. I hope everything is good and green with you brother. Peace Old Skool! Motiv
I bet ur room smells super good with those 2 strains running at the same time..& its only gunna get better smelling..
Goo Dawg!! What up bro! You aint lyin man, the smells are still getting stronger and i notice a new little hint or undertone every few days. Both FPOG2 and 4 have very strong fruity smells with pinesol hints. #2 still has the grape candy smell but is being overpowered by a straight up lemonheads candy smell, almost dead on. #4 does truly smell similar to fruity pebbles, but not as strong a scent as #2. Im still working on my skills isolating smells but damn son, my room seriously has the lemonyfruitycandypinesolisciousOGFUNK rollin, lovin it! :) i will focus on the AGV a bit to see what i can identify in them. I hope all is well brother. Peace MG! Motiv

They r still looking good. Prego bitches can still be sexy, Mo. I had a lil bit of light coming thru my duct work. I been dealing with the same thing. My boy had his Chemmy Jones herm on him also. Pollenated his OG18. U might have a few new strains to fuck with. Think positive always! See ya around the Farm, bro.
What up Rival, hows things in the Funk Fire Factory treatin ya? Busy im sure and I can relate bro. So yeah bro, the girls still look great, but you know how it goes with hermies, just plain frustrating. My Chemmy Jones didnt hermie the first time around and was fucking FIRE, so i truly am praying it was just stress related, which im sure it was. Anyway, you are correct, i will have some extra beanage around to play with after this round which never, EVER, hurts. Haha, crazy possibilities homie. Thanks for droppin in big dog, i know youre busy so I appreciate it. Peace and respect brother! Motiv out!

Top Bottom