MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
^^^^^^ genuine!!!!! you hit it on da nail torched... all good things in life never go unnoticed... hey motiv do you mind if i get the two to three year reservation on seats on the fiyahhh gear that you have in the vault ....i dont want to miss the show... ill take two seats in the front row next to goo and bigcheese... lol... madd respect
I will serve the honey brown Tips accepted:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up all! I hope everyone had a great US Indepence day. The heat in my room got out of hand last night, its been fucking AFRICA HOT here in Colorado. Agv 2 had a branch collapse from the heat and the top broke so i went ahead and clipped that bud, here it is at day 53 . All of the plants are now in flush as well. Peace all! Motiv
IMAG2128
IMAG2129

soserthc1

soserthc1

Motive you should be proud all these awesome growers are watching means your doing it right!! Which I am sure your aware ! Keep bringing us FIRE :)
plus one of the coolest dudes you will come across around here ..........
man, i was trying to force sex on a purple urkle X, which turned out being male. He hit the Tahoe OG(CC), UDUB, the White, Pineapple Express and the Vortex. going to be chopping all these girls in the morning and will let the UDUB, the White and the Tahoe OG go another week in soil.

Going to harvest most of the plant but seems the backsides of the girls got hit the hardest. So i want to give that area a bit more time to develop a bit more. The seeds are almost ready it looks like. the Vortex seed already have the tiger striping and look to be ready to fall out. Sucks but it doesn't lol. Now what to do with a couple hundred seeds?? lol.
sorry to hear that but good might come from bad ,never know what you might find in there bro.... good luck

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
very frosty motiv, i hear ya on the heat this year. this grower aint equipped for triple digits.peace
Word brother! Not diggin it one bit! Heat has been a major issue in this house from grow one,. Add 3 digit temps, fuck, done dealy, shit is not fun. Stay cool and keep your ladies the same rollon. Thank you for droppin in. Peace bro! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
what up all! So,3 of the plants down, 3 to go. Taking pics of all of them and will post them as soon as i have time. HUGE thanks to all of you for the support, much love! Rap soon folks. Peace out! Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom