MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

Agreed, I see it on a few OG cuts here and there but mostly on Chem offspring (but ya, im one of those that think OG is a Chemdog 91 s1 myself). Tobor and several others tested their white/Chemdog D cuts with it and it came back negative for TMV, know several others have too. I never saw on any wifi til i ran jacks and see it on one.

With the White it was almost every time but ONLY in veg, which made me wonder if i was meeting food requirements and didn't see it in soil. I would assume if it was tmv it would spread as stated, stunt growth, and kill leaves like its supposed to and never has ever done that for me. Makes ya wonder cuz appearances do look like it should but without mosaic burn, just mottling.
OG IMO is def a Chemdog 91 s1. I grew some UD1s a while back and out of like 20 seeds i had one pheno that was like OG taste but like on steriods. It was a monster plant but unfortunatley I lost it when things got hot and had to tear down everything. I lost all my strains.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Motiv, buddy, ol pal..... nice effing plants man!

Love the closet grow. There is some serious dank in there for sure. Really diggin the frost for day 22. Gonna keep an eye on how these dimes play out for ya broseph!

Keep it tight!

~Ex

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Whats up ya'll! Motiv back again with another update as we enter the final stretch on the Galactic tahoe plants. Right off the bat i want to apologize for the lighting in the pics, i think the light i was using got bumped and changed angles on me so a few pics are a bit dark and apparently i have a scratch on my lens or some debris that makes some spots a little blurry, not terrible though. So, these shots were taken on day 47. The plants are just about to start flush but will get one last dose of guano, ACT, Molasses, and Hygrozyme before switching to straight water. Both plants are looking to yield awesomely and are caked in resin. Due to me injuring my foot and being on crutches then a cane, there was about a week and a half where i wasnt the best "Daddy Motiv" to my girls and they suffered a bit, but theyre pulling through just fine, a couple ugly leave, but whatever. Im hoping to finish these up at about day 65 or so, but we will see how it goes, #1 looks like it might take a bit longer than #3. Both plants have a HEAVY OG Kush aroma with creamy/candy/ lemon smells as well, at least thats how my 2packs of cigarrettes a day smokin ass smells them, haha. Anyway, here they are, Galactic Tahoes #1 & #3.

Galactic Tahoe #1

IMAG2643
IMAG2645

IMAG2647
IMAG2648

IMAG2649
IMAG2651

IMAG2652
IMAG2655

IMAG2658
IMAG2653

#3 coming up, its gonna take me a bit to post, but its comin ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

I was wondering were my Motiv fix was thought my threads were over... looking awesome as always bro... hope all is well with the leg and i am right with you on the 2 packs a day freakin expensive habit around these parts especially with mrs soser smoking the same.... 28 a day - dont even wanna do the math , but its only money as long as they keep printing it , i'll keep making it .. good to see some motiv pictures.... peace soser​

soserthc1

soserthc1

Quick question brotha Motiv it appears that you topped them once or twice at bottom and the stems just reached for the sky and budded up, if i was to guess i would say about 2 zips each plant, What size did you flip, i'm getting real anxious to flip my ARC'S 18-19-17.5 inches each and i fimm almost exactly the same as you do.... what is the avg stretch of A, genetic's as i don't want my impatient ass to cost me yield but i'm really itching to see some flowers....decisions .. decisions... .tia... much appreciate your wisdom as always..... respect soser

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Galactic Tahoe #3
IMAG2663
IMAG2665

IMAG2667
IMAG2669

IMAG2670
IMAG2671

IMAG2672

Well shit, looks like the Honey Browns and Ms. Motiv's gripin at me to get out of the bathroom made me forget to take more pics and any of the lowers, oopsie. So, there they be ya'll, Galactic Tahoe #1 & #3. Once again, VERY happy with the way Aliens gear performs, even under stressful periods, MAAD props Captain! Until next time farmers, peace, love, and respect! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Quick question brotha Motiv it appears that you topped them once or twice at bottom and the stems just reached for the sky and budded up, if i was to guess i would say about 2 zips each plant, What size did you flip, i'm getting real anxious to flip my ARC'S 18-19-17.5 inches each and i fimm almost exactly the same as you do.... what is the avg stretch of A, genetic's as i don't want my impatient ass to cost me yield but i'm really itching to see some flowers....decisions .. decisions... .tia... much appreciate your wisdom as always..... respect soser
what up Sos! Thanks for rollin through with the good vibes homie. So, all of the plants in this cycle were topped only one time somewhere around the 4th or 5th node. Both the Galactics and the Evil Knievels were flipped at about 15" or so and stretch for almost 3 weeks and reached 3'3"-3'6". Both of these strains have a LOT of OG in them so that was to be expected. I havent grown the Rock Candy yet so i really cant comment on its stretch tendencies unfortunately. I always plan for my plants to have room to double or triple in size, just in case so i dont end up fucked. Supercropping and pinching helps slow the stretch (for me) once they start as well, but some dont like to do SC or pinch once in flower. If it was in my room id be flipping those now, but it depends what height you want your plants to finish at and what your room can handle. I would estimate these girls to yield around 3 oz each personally, maybe about the same on the EKOG. Alien and growers that have/or are flowering the ARC would be your best bet for actual info on that strain though. I hope that helps my friend. Peace out brother SOS! Motiv

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin tuff homie! I really like that #3! Goodjob, once again Motiv! Never disappointing! Plz give us smoke reports on all these Alien strains when theyre ready. Give me something else to think about while I drool all over my keyboard!!!
Qq

Top Bottom