MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up What up FARMERS! Well, it appears it is that time again. Time for Ol' Motiv to crack some more beans! Once again I have been blessed by the big dog himself, Alien. Yet again I am able to try out a strain that has INSANE potential and is almost guaranteed to be rediculous FIRE. As a small scale, newer grower, I feel immensly privledged to try this strain out. So, Alien, THANK YOU Brother, I hope that I can deliver a good example of what this Hot Rod of strains has under it's hood. Here we go! Farmers, Alien Genetics gives you......Galactic Tahoe (Tahoe OG x Tahoe Alien)! Here we go!

Motiv303s perpetual madness grow logs galactic tahoe
Motiv303s perpetual madness grow logs galactic tahoe 2
Motiv303s perpetual madness grow logs galactic tahoe 3

So, after a short 4-hour soak (that usually the most I do, If I do a soak at all) the seeds go in to Rapid Rooters, "Hinge Side" up, the hole gets covered with a piece of rooter torn away from an extra rooter or the side of the one the seed goes in, and the rooter gets soaked in plain, bubbled overnight, tap water, and popped in to a humidity dome on a heat mat, under a T5 light to germinate. Fingers crossed folks, wish me luck!
Again, Thank you Alien, Obs, Humboldt Dr., My brother Delae632, the rest of the Mothership fam, Logic, and all of The Farm. Let's do this!
Peace, Respect, and blessings all! See ya soon. Motiv!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
homie! homie! homie! Damn!!! You have GREAT selection of bean choices.. I know your gonna knock this waaaaay out the city!! Hell Yeah! I'm a season ticket holder for all your grows.. I got my popcorn ready!!! This is what we doooo! haha... much love..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im not even going to sub this cuz im too jealous! who the fuck am i kidding im subbed like a gimp tied to a whipping post with a gag ball stuffed down his throat by a midget on stilts! you already understand my love affair with tahoe bro so im pulling for you and GT big time. make it happen brother.

nacho cheese

EVOKE

EVOKE

Ok now what the hell is going on over here... are u fuckn serious Tahoe OG X Tahoe Alien i nearly shit my pants when i saw this tread... now this might be the holy grail.... mos def on my list i bet you popped wood Motiv when u got those beans... imma be sippin on haterade watching this tread... u lucky bastard... im stuck on stupid tahoe seed form.... handle it Motiv... Damn Alien ur a bad MoFo peace n grow homies...

Top Bottom