Motiv's Continued Madness Grow Log

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
How many are you running of each strain? 50 is no small number!

-- iCultivate --
Totally misread your post last night, my bad. On average i run only 1-2 of any one strain at a time. Usually 36 plants under 4k. Its a lil squirrely running that many strains all on same medium/feed/flip date schedule, but i like the variety and it works pretty well for me. Thanks for droppin in @iCultivate
be well.
Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Morning....do you guys in Denver ..salt your roads? Have not had snow on valley floor for 5 yrs ...always a cluster fuck ..turns to ice ...won't use salt because of enviroment issues ..which is good... We don't have Honey brown...:(

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Fifty sounds like a lot of work.. I was running 22 at one time and it totally overwhelmed me. Like you said mediums, feeds, flips, (labeling issues!)logbook entries all over the place... Your garden looks great motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Morning....do you guys in Denver ..salt your roads? Have not had snow on valley floor for 5 yrs ...always a cluster fuck ..turns to ice ...won't use salt because of enviroment issues ..which is good... We don't have Honey brown...:(
They use Magnesium Chloride here. The shit sucks when it gets all over your car/windshield but it works well on the roads. slick as shit when its first laid down too. No HB=No Bueno :(

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Fifty sounds like a lot of work.. I was running 22 at one time and it totally overwhelmed me. Like you said mediums, feeds, flips, (labeling issues!)logbook entries all over the place... Your garden looks great motiv
It is bro, for sure. Ive nicknamed my grow "The Circus" because thats what it feels like, juggling cloning everything, watering schedules, transplants, mixing soil, etc. With me holding a day job & running the circus by myself it gets a bit hairy at times but such is life i suppose. Thanks for the compliment my friend, i hope life in the hills is treatin ya well. You comin down for the cup this year? If so we'll see ya there, if not you'll just have to come chill sometime. Be well PB :)
M

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Naaaaa, waaaay too many peeps at the cup for me(also, they sold out of the tickets w/concert...). Glad I saw what it was like last year- hate to think about all the seeds I'll miss out on but it was so crowded I didn't even want to get high.. I'm gonna throw all my bets on the growers cup that may or may not come to fruition. Sounds like it'll be a disk golf tourney with CO heads, campground nearby... I'm imagining a stream running not too far from the campfire...
Def let me know when ya'll are getting together at the brewpub or whatever and I'll make my way down-

dabondabs

dabondabs

I hear you on juggling the job and the grow!

Try juggling the grow, full time school, and the job. Sometimes its hard to get the cycles right but everything gets done amirite? Keep up the good work, i saw you on instagram an then saw this thread so i made an account to post, and good job with your sobriety. Been there. Take care.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Big grow to be juggling with a day job! You can't quit the day job and farm full time?

In an ideal world, growing should be a means mean of making a break from working for the man and doing something you love to lead the life you want to live. Growing should be freedom. Sadly and ironically, in most of the world, that freedom could land you in prison. What a cruel irony.

-- iCultivate --

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter

Try juggling the grow, full time school, and the job. Sometimes its hard to get the cycles right but everything gets done amirite? Keep up the good work, i saw you on instagram an then saw this thread so i made an account to post, and good job with your sobriety. Been there. Take care.
Yeah dude thats a full plate for sure. Yeah, one way or another shit gets done, not always on time but....hey, done is done. Thanks for the words and for droppin in here and ig, much appreciated! Be well @dabondabs
Motiv

Big grow to be juggling with a day job! You can't quit the day job and farm full time?

In an ideal world, growing should be a means mean of making a break from working for the man and doing something you love to lead the life you want to live. Growing should be freedom. Sadly and ironically, in most of the world, that freedom could land you in prison. What a cruel irony.

-- iCultivate --
Yeah man i probably could, but theres something to be said for having a steady paycheck, health insurance, 401k, and even paying taxes ya know. I have zero interest in the commercial or recreational side of growing here and wouldn't be caught dead filling out the paperwork for that anyway so i truck on doing what ive been doing. My & my patients plant counts combined allow me to have the freedom to run a lot of strains and decent #s so it keeps it interesting enough. I will admit just growing for a living sounds great, but its not really in the cards for me at this time. I hope things start turning in the right direction where youre at. Noone should be going to prison simply for growing cannabis, but it takes time & work for things to change. Best of luck @iCultivate Peace to ya!
Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter

Yeah dude thats a full plate for sure. Yeah, one way or another shit gets done, not always on time but....hey, done is done. Thanks for the words and for droppin in here and ig, much appreciated! Be well @dabondabs
Motiv

-- iCultivate --
Yeah man i probably could, but theres something to be said for having a steady paycheck, health insurance, 401k, and even paying taxes ya know. I have zero interest in the commercial or recreational side of growing here and wouldn't be caught dead filling out the paperwork for that anyway so i truck on doing what ive been doing. My & my patients plant counts combined allow me to have the freedom to run a lot of strains and decent #s so it keeps it interesting enough. I will admit just growing for a living sounds great, but its not really in the cards for me at this time. I hope things start turning in the right direction where youre at. Noone should be going to prison simply for growing cannabis, but it takes time & work for things to change. Best of luck @iCultivate Peace to ya!
Motiv

iCultivate

iCultivate

That's fair enough, I think the way you're doing it is ultimately more rewarding, as the passion doesn't get dampened by the necessity of making money, not to mention the fact you're genuinely helping with with medical needs.

Appreciate the good vibes Motiv. All the best with your grows. I'll be watching and cheering for you from here!

Peace mate.

-- iCultivate --

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
whats all this obsoul33t gear i've been hearing about?

Apricot, Tangie, etc. Can any of this stuff be sourced at the Denver cup?
@obsoul33t is a grower/breeder from Cali. Most of the recent stuff that a handful of people are growing are the Orange crosses (Apple, Apricot, Legend OG, GSC, etc) plus a few others but no tangie that i know of. It sounds like hes gearing up for a release but as far as i know no set date for that. I wouldn't count on his gear being available at the cup here in Denver, but again.....who knows. Im sure Obs will update everyone here when the time comes. Hope that helps bro. Here after a bit ill have some pics of the orange apple & orange apricot up, but theyre just small seedlings at this point. Be well @dabondabs
Motiv

Top Bottom