move to portland...

• Thread starter kennyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kennyjack

I am moving to portland the first week of oct. 2014 I am seeking a small...simple, efficiency or studio with low rent....willing to do repairs/upgrades if needed or desired. need total bills to be under $550.00 max....would like to find a better deal than that or a trade deal, as i am disabled and have limited income. I have $1000.00 to start for rent and or deposits. also....ANY INFO on a really cheap motel that i can stay in while looking for a more permanent home. thank you...Kenny R. at [email protected]

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy Kenny....If you haven't done so as yet you might want to post to Craigslist or watch the Craigslist listings for your particular needs. Portland is not cheap for temporary housing Motels or Hostels. Hope this helps and good luck.

K

kennyjack

indicabush...thanks for taking the time to help...and yes..i am doing that already.....very tedious and time consuming...there are some cheap one's....motels too....been there before.....was hoping to do better with research and reaching out this time.......I should have started sooner....but .....life's surprises would never allow that....lol....thanks again...wish me luck.

indicabush

indicabush

indicabush...thanks for taking the time to help...and yes..i am doing that already.....very tedious and time consuming...there are some cheap one's....motels too....been there before.....was hoping to do better with research and reaching out this time.......I should have started sooner....but .....life's surprises would never allow that....lol....thanks again...wish me luck.
You have it bro, good luck

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Idk, might be kinda hard, but not impossible.. Even the shitty ghetto ass motels run about 12-1400$ a month.. $350-400 a week (hopefully 7 day week, some are 5) You might want to try renting a room til you find a permanent residence.. Usually about $3-400 a month. Type in 420 or 420 friendly on portland craigslist..

indicabush

indicabush

I am moving to portland the first week of oct. 2014 I am seeking a small...simple, efficiency or studio with low rent....willing to do repairs/upgrades if needed or desired. need total bills to be under $550.00 max....would like to find a better deal than that or a trade deal, as i am disabled and have limited income. I have $1000.00 to start for rent and or deposits. also....ANY INFO on a really cheap motel that i can stay in while looking for a more permanent home. thank you...Kenny R. at [email protected]
Hey bro me again......... you try this route?

K

kennyjack

Hey bro me again......... you try this route?
thanks for the tip man...yes...been all over it......I have looked at so many ads that it was actually making my eyes wiggle......I'm staying at an executive lodge on sandy blvd....cripes...it's 245 a week here...cheapest I could find....I tried the crack motels...lol....they are all full....of crackheads I guess...business isa boomin I guess.......daggnabbit....I will be broke and unable to even stay here by the end of the month.......I can't freakin believe that I can't even find a shithole to live in up here....there needs to be a network for rentals FOR OMMP PATIENTS! I am going to end up homeless...for the second time this year. and this is the last damn time if it comes to it...... grateful nation my ass. I am a veteran....a disabled one at that......I get less than 800 a month to survive on.....and NO HELP from anyone in my community....I am an honorable man...an actual gentleman...a giver....but I look like an old broken soldier....no one will get past even that part....they don't want to ACTUALLY KNOW what I had to do that made me so downtrodden and beaten and withdrawn.......well folks...here it is.....I had to go....terrified...into combat...into war....into danger every waking moment....into acts no man would ever do voluntarily...taking lives with tears in my eyes and piss in my pants and compassion in my heart and anger in my soul.....and...a downtrodden.....beaten look on my face....that apparently never washed off...sorry...I apologize for letting my pain be apparent and obvious to the point that it was noticed by you and upset you.....my bad. I will just go down to the ocean and see if maybe it will give me a permanent home. don't get me wrong....even after all this treatment by my fellow humans....I would fight again....and take the damage...and the pain....and the guilt......I just won't take the humiliating disregard for my exsistance....I would rather just end.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I fuck with you my man

Uhm? I don't follow? Are you saying like.. I fuck with you as in I fuck with marijuana? I like marijuana i fuck with it all the time :D

I'll assume thats what you ment :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom