Movin' On Up!

• Thread starter Purpstickipunch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Well In the pix above, I have two fans for intake, one so the veg room gets air pushed in, and the second one hooked up to the ductwork for the flower tent. So I should def get an out fan... fecking hell where am im gonna put the bastard.... Its the wall I built, which is the wall next to the ac unit/veg room is gonna be all vented up... its suppose to look descrete.. lol... hells bells mannn.

Output > Intake, Thats the main rule of grow room design!

Even if you dont get another fan, Move the intake to the output spot you make, it will definitely help you more.

Chobble

neverbreak

neverbreak

chobble's on the money. if ya don't set your fans up right you'll be struggling with temps until ya do.

neverbreak

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Poo, its just inding a spot for the fans. I mean like I said....Im trying to go for descrete... but I rather have a funny looking wall then a moldy plant.

So basically stick with the two fans, I have one duct fan, its nothing special bought it at lowes do you think its still up to par for the room?

Intense

Intense

Check the specs on it. If it doesn't give you specs, you don't want to be using it.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Check the specs on it. If it doesn't give you specs, you don't want to be using it.

Well thats pointless cause I already bought it, Ill probably use it for a air circulation fan somewhere. You can never have to many fans.

On another note, I got my T8 shop light for the veg room like outwest and 420daze suggested. Lets see the specs are its 4' long...a bit long for me but whatever Im sure Ill move sometime this year and will need it then. So its 4' long, two bulb ballast. The bulbs are 32watts each, and the color is daylight. It has a very blue hue to it which is what I was looking for. I do wonder if the light will be able to house mommies, but hell well see. Its just a hard judgment cause of my hps bulb lol! Brightass mo fo!

Also I set up my 24watt t5 light upnext to them aswell so they have that plus the shoplight. Lets hope they florish!
Cant find my wifes camera....damnit! I was going to take pix too. Eitherway, Sour Kush has her four leaf set already up and popped. LSD has her two set of leaves popping up. Very tiny right now I hope shes a good sturdy baby!

As for the pest from last grow, I tried to clean up the room and wipe everything down unfortunately I don't think that will be enough. I might have to transplant her 'SK' in her last pot size and give her fresh organic soil instead of what shes in. I think the little buggers have found a nice home and I plan on destorying it.......beware you fly fuckers....

HAPPY GRO! Ill be updating with pics very soon.

Chobble

Chobble

Well thats pointless cause I already bought it, Ill probably use it for a air circulation fan somewhere. You can never have to many fans.

On another note, I got my T8 shop light for the veg room like outwest and 420daze suggested. Lets see the specs are its 4' long...a bit long for me but whatever Im sure Ill move sometime this year and will need it then. So its 4' long, two bulb ballast. The bulbs are 32watts each, and the color is daylight. It has a very blue hue to it which is what I was looking for. I do wonder if the light will be able to house mommies, but hell well see. Its just a hard judgment cause of my hps bulb lol! Brightass mo fo!

Also I set up my 24watt t5 light upnext to them aswell so they have that plus the shoplight. Lets hope they florish!
Cant find my wifes camera....damnit! I was going to take pix too. Eitherway, Sour Kush has her four leaf set already up and popped. LSD has her two set of leaves popping up. Very tiny right now I hope shes a good sturdy baby!

As for the pest from last grow, I tried to clean up the room and wipe everything down unfortunately I don't think that will be enough. I might have to transplant her 'SK' in her last pot size and give her fresh organic soil instead of what shes in. I think the little buggers have found a nice home and I plan on destorying it.......beware you fly fuckers....

HAPPY GRO! Ill be updating with pics very soon.

My indoor guru kept his Bonsai mothers under T8 Shoplights. They work just fine ;)

You'll be set.

Also do I hear Root Aphids?

Chobble

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

My indoor guru kept his Bonsai mothers under T8 Shoplights. They work just fine ;)

You'll be set.

Also do I hear Root Aphids?

Chobble

Yes.... from my last grow, Whats wierd is I didn't see any of them AT ALL during the last weeks of flowering.... Sucks. I mean I put a tray of water/detergent, and while it does kill them. One survives....then theres two....then theres three..... ugh... and on my baby plants too..

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Okay, so I transplanted the Sour Kush in fresh soil, I got all of her roots/ the small rootball with non of the other soil on her. I put a thick layer of perlite and gave her some water. LSD was already in fresh soil but I just want to be precacious and took a couple of inches off her soil and added a thick layer of perlite. Trashed the old soil, and wiped everything down again. Hopefully they will leave them alone.. as for the gnats, Im going to set a saucer of vinegar/detergent out for them.

Chobble

Chobble

Yes.... from my last grow, Whats wierd is I didn't see any of them AT ALL during the last weeks of flowering.... Sucks. I mean I put a tray of water/detergent, and while it does kill them. One survives....then theres two....then theres three..... ugh... and on my baby plants too..

Id be surprised if detergent water would kill RA. If it worked though your one lucky SOB, They normally dance in anything :p.

Its a good sign when you dont have fliers, because even if there is a population in your roots, It isnt big. They only grow wings when there isnt enough space in the pot and they need to colonize something new.

I just got rid of them after a month and a half battle.

If your willing to throw down a little money, to get some fertilizer/gnat killer, Get some Caps bennies Foliar pack. It'll help protect your plant against an array of problems, and theres a bacteria like the plague to the fuckers ;)

*Nevermind you have Fungus gnats not RA :p

Good Luck
Chobble

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Id be surprised if detergent water would kill RA. If it worked though your one lucky SOB, They normally dance in anything :p.

Its a good sign when you dont have fliers, because even if there is a population in your roots, It isnt big. They only grow wings when there isnt enough space in the pot and they need to colonize something new.

If your willing to throw down a little money, to get some fertilizer/gnat killer, Get some Caps bennies Foliar pack. It'll help protect your plant against an array of problems, and theres a bacteria like the plague to the fuckers ;)

Good Luck
Chobble
lmfao ye

Good Luck
Chobble
ah they are just fungas gnats! either way i killed the little bastards. sour kush looks fab ill be taking pics real spon. igotta get iff this ipad i hate typing on it. peace bitches

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

DSC 0178

Heres a picture update on whats going on! I think the bigger one is about a full month old, and LSD is a good three weeks old 'which is the one behind in the picture'.

Everythings running pretty smoothly, they seem to gobble up that t8 light. Thanks to my dudes chobble, and 420, and to the others I can't remember. Forgive me! But they are doing very well as you can see. Big fluffy leaves on the Sour Kush, and smaller leaves on the LSD. Yay I am a proud mommy!

I got somemore room accessories that I will update you all on as soon as I set them up. That will be after next week when I come back off vaca.

I was talking to my better half, and we were going to call LSD - 'Magnolia/Magnus' since my asshole kitty ate her for breakfast.... I thought it was only appropriate. :) I don't know what I am naming Sour Kush, it will come to me.
Either way heres a picture of LSD 'Magnus'
DSC 0179

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

DSC 0264

DING DING DING!! Aww they look so beautiful! Got back from a horrible flight from Miami....jesus...
They look gorgeous but I came home to problems....again. BUGS. More specifically leaf eaters... I hope the little bastards ate up cause I'm coming after their bitchasses! I have a close up picture of what they did. If you look real hard you can see in the previous picture above. Their leaves are a bit droopy but I just watered them. They were bone dry!
DSC 0265
This is my Sour Kush I think.. LMAFO... They are labeled I just frogot which ones which. As you can see they munched on her leaves. This was actually after I plucked off the super horrible ones. Which was bad..... damnit. Either way. I made a brew of tobacco/cinnomion as thats what my book advise me to do. I don't have the money to buy some bug killer at the moment. My tent and fan blew a hole through my wallet. Ahhh as is such... lmao.. heres the last picture.

We are heading into the second month for my mommies... Also I started topping tonight. I want to bonsi these babies to produce decent size clones!
DSC 0266

When do you all think clonings a good time? I have to consult my books and information on web, but I was just wanting to ask you all!
This is a picture of Sour Kush as well. You see LSD or Magnus in the first!
Peace stonies!

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

BIG BIG NEWS PEOPLE! WE HAD A BIT OF TRANSITION LAST WEEK. BUT I STARTED CLONING TODAY. REMEMBER LAST WEEK I TOPPED THEM, WELL THEIR SHOOTS ARE MY NEW BABIES. I HAVE TWO LSDs, AND ONE SOUR KUSH! SUPER EXCITED SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT CLONING. HOPEFULLY THEY ROOT. I DID GIVE THEM ROOT HORMONE, JUST SOME SIMPLE MIRICLE GROW HORMONE. SO..."I HOPE I HOPE" THEY ROOT FINE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. GOOD THING TOO MY MOMMIES WERE GETTING TALL!! I WILL GET SOME PICTURES IN BUT SERIOUSLY ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS THAT GUIDED ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. PROPS!! :smoking

SO... IF ALL GOES WELL, WHICH I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY ARE LOVING THEIR CONDITIONS.

I BOUGHT A FEW THINGS A FEW WEEKS AGO. I BOUGHT A SUPER FAN- PUSHES 400CFM FUCKERS A HOOVER! AND I BOUGHT A SMALL FLOWER TENT. AT THE MOMENT ITS JUST THE MOMMIES AND BABIES ON A TV STAND.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Theres my babies! I took one more clone off of sour kush. So theres two LSDs and two SK. I hope you all are proud! I got my learning from this website and a couple of books I downloaded on my ipad.

Peace my bitches...im goin swimmin!

p.s. They smell so fucking good.... my first baggy seed didnt even smell this awesome when she was in flowering......jesus... I wonder what flowerings gonna be like.. :D Can't wait. We are pretty much on our halfway marker!!

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Thanks. Sorry for no update been lacking on that part of the department. Otherwise two clones made the test, the other two didnt even root. Buggers... Looking to upgrade pretty soon....eekkkkk On my lighting of course... not sure yet I'll let you know.

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Nice set up and looking good purp. I have 3 plants in veg right now, about 4 weeks old, and they dont look like yours, sadly... They look healthy, but are drooped. What could b the problem?

Top Bottom