Moving Plants

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to move my grow asap.. My wife and I split and now she is twisting my arm using this against me.. I have rented another place and am 3-4 weeks from harvest..Some of these plants are almost 5.5'. Now my question is How do i move them into the new place? It is just a couple of miles away and in a pretty nice neighborhood. It does have a 2 car garage, but it won't fit a u-haul.. The house I am currently staying at is also in a neighborhood, and i could pull my car up to the front of the house, but not the back because of a fence. I also cannot access the backyard of the new place due to a fence. She just started threatening me a few days ago and I do not want to find out if she really did or not.. Thanks for any suggestions..Peace.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have about 40 plants in flower i need to move and about 30 in veg and mothers. thanks for all your help..

F

fuzzy

good luck

First off,what are they in,do you have a garage you can back up to?Get some pretty big moving boxes,van,uhaul.Box them up inside the house and carry them out like your moving more stuff. peace,fuzzy ps prob. small holes in boxes and maybe bag of ice

A

ananda karSaka

If it were me I would make sure my ex doesn't know where they are.
Safe house or something. Find a friend that can help you out for a short period of time.

For transport just find some big boxes. (fridge boxes, washer/dryer boxes, ect.)
sometimes you can get these at hardware stores, just ask.

In my humble opinion it's ok to lean or lay the plats over for transport.
I've done this myself.
Most plants are pretty damn resilient and can be bent slightly to fit if needed. just try not to break 'em. If you spill a little soil, that's ok. just replenish it later.

This is def. gunna slow your harvest.

Word of advice, I have seen this blackmail tactic used on two friends by ex-spouses.
what ever you do be very careful. Hide what you can and get rid of the rest for the time being.

Good luck!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Brilliant! Fridge boxes!! I wish I would have thought of that..I was thinking of wardrobe boxes from u-haul, but i did not know if that would be good enough..She will have no idea about this place, that is also why i wanted a garage, so she could not find me..Very unfortunate she has to do this..She left me and now threatening me as well, Jealous Bitch.. This place is only like 2-3 miles away from where i am now. Hope this works and thanks for all the advice guys.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey do it really quietly at 4 to 5am!! most people are in their deepest sleep!! can you rent a uhaul panel van,, can you get it in there!! on the worst note scrap em and be safe!!! the key words "be safe" no matter the cost you can get it goin again!! dj

D

danko

i had to move a shit load of plants and moms not to longa go( like 200 of em!!!)... ill never forget it
! lol the sketchiest day of my life! and they were small except the moms... luckily i was not in a neigborhood and did not move to one either! for this exact reason! you never know when your gonna have to bail and you dont need neighbors maken shit worse! i got a u haul truck and loaded 3 stages of sea of green plants from 3 weeks to 7 weeks old. they all suffered big time! remember murphys law! it goes double true for growers man! and chix make that even more true! definatly a lot of lessons to be learned on this one! good luck bro, and yeah just put em in boxes dude. easy breezy! they will probly suffer tho! late

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for your support dj, My plan is to get these jumbo wardrobe boxes Dimensions are - 24" x 21" x 48" (14.0 cu/ft) , I was going to get 2 of these and put one facing up, put the plant(s) in there(depending on size) and get another box(ward), turn it upside down, pt it over the plant and tape the boxes..hopefully that will work and wont look to suspicious..peace..will find out today or tomorrow and will let you know how it turns out thanks for all your support..Peace..d420-

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
d4 tell your soon to be ex the plants are staying there until they finish. Move all the vegging ones. Tell her if she says one more freakin word or tells anyone like LEO you will be testifying that they were her plants too just as much as yours. Then she can spend a few years behind bars sucking guards dicks for commissary money. WTH is going on with some of you guys. There is a guy talking about killing himself (was that you?) because of his wife and now you are letting this one hassle you. WTF!!!

Dude get mad and get in her freakin face and make it clear you mean business. Go take the hairs out of her comb and brushes and save it so you can plant it in the grow room. Tell her you did this and you have 2 other secret jam-ups waiting for her. Yes lie!! Also tell her this can be easy or this can be hard. One more BS thing from her and it is going to get hard.

I don't want to have to be blunt but this is ridiculous. Your world doesn't come to an end just because she snapped her fingers. You get what time you need to finish what you need to. I would take her prized possessions and hide them. Then tell her when you are done she gets them back. I would empty the accounts and tell her when you are done she gets it back.
Now strap on some balls and take control of this situation. Woman are high maintenance and really not worth the trouble and I have been happily married for 35 years but I would NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
I would be ballistic. She would be so freakin afraid. In fact I would have taken the kid, went to the cops and said I left with my kid because my wife won't stop growing pot.

Stop being a pussy and caring about this bitch.

stickyicky

stickyicky

d4 tell your soon to be ex the plants are staying there until they finish. Move all the vegging ones. Tell her if she says one more freakin word or tells anyone like LEO you will be testifying that they were her plants too just as much as yours. Then she can spend a few years behind bars sucking guards dicks for commissary money. WTH is going on with some of you guys. There is a guy talking about killing himself (was that you?) because of his wife and now you are letting this one hassle you. WTF!!!

Dude get mad and get in her freakin face and make it clear you mean business. Go take the hairs out of her comb and brushes and save it so you can plant it in the grow room. Tell her you did this and you have 2 other secret jam-ups waiting for her. Yes lie!! Also tell her this can be easy or this can be hard. One more BS thing from her and it is going to get hard.

I don't want to have to be blunt but this is ridiculous. Your world doesn't come to an end just because she snapped her fingers. You get what time you need to finish what you need to. I would take her prized possessions and hide them. Then tell her when you are done she gets them back. I would empty the accounts and tell her when you are done she gets it back.
Now strap on some balls and take control of this situation. Woman are high maintenance and really not worth the trouble and I have been happily married for 35 years but I would NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
I would be ballistic. She would be so freakin afraid. In fact I would have taken the kid, went to the cops and said I left with my kid because my wife won't stop growing pot. Stop being a pussy and caring about this bitch.

Words to live by. If you live in a trailer park in Kansas. Why don't you tell him to kick her ass?

This sounds like real life shit not drama island. Stay safe and take care of yourslf first and foremost. You,ve gotten some good advise so far (almost anyway).

Good Luck

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I would never hit a woman and didn't say to hit her. I'm sorry I guess it's be kind to narcs week at the stickicky house. She is gonna snitch. All is fair. But I didn't say hit her so don't put words in my mouth. I am trying to help this guy. He needs to take control. He needs to hear different ideas besides all you guys tail between the legs be friends with a snitch people. ????

You like snitches stickicky?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I can't help but think many people will agree with me when they read all this. Stay tuned.

This guy needs a smack up side the head so he can snap out of it. LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THIS CRAP!!!

stickyicky

stickyicky

O.K. D420 you be the judge and tell us if any advise is good advise.

Snitches and narcs? Sounds like someone has a lot of experience in the slammer. Have your fun while your out homie. Just try not to take someone's life while you get yours.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You guys should just by new dresses. I have never been in the slammer and never will be because I don't have snitches and narc woman in my life.

He doesn't have to listen it is food for thought. He will make his own decision. He started the thread and I gave my opinion. I don't care what you guys think. I cared about the original poster. If he wants to listen fine if not he can move his plants and do whatever he wants.

S

sativablast

i have 2 disagree with tobor as well, its better 2 fight fire with water than with fire.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Id tell her Im tearing it all down and take what plants and equipmant you need when she isnt looking and cut the rest up and leave the stumps and pots for her to see. Tell her you are hauling it all to the dump.

Top Bottom