Moving Plants

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for all the help guys.. I just signed another lease agreement.. The fucker had "Inspection- Lessors may enter the premises at all reasonable times for the prpose of caring for the premises, its furnishings and fixtures.." I was like uhhh, that is not goinog to work for me, I have been robbed by my landlord and I really enjoy my privacy, now he must give 48 hr, notice and I have to be there..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'd just like to point out that law enforcement can nab you for conspiracy if you give advice to someone who obviously is not licensed. You're especially easy to track over the internet, and all it takes is a printer to have hard evidence against you. Medical people: keep your noses clean!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

by the way...

...d420, I assumed you were not "licensed" because you were so worried about "snitching"... I understand, believe me! I meant no offense to you personally, and I believe it's a God-given right of every human being to grow any plant they choose. Too bad our government refuses to give up their cash cow- the "war" on cannabis (the war on personal freedom, actually). Peace.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Altitudefarmer, I am just looking for advice like anybody else on here.. I have peerguardian, which blocks anybody trying to track me, gov't and spy/adware..Maybe you should consider getting it as well..there are alot of people on here that are not medical, advice should not be forbidden just cause I live in a state that does not allow medical..I do not think that is a very kind gesture..I don't think anybody is going to get raided for giving me advice..But uhhhh,Thanks for the advice?? d420

lollipopman

lollipopman

good luck on your move d420 hope every thing goes well... also just to let you know the government can track anyone no matter what you have it just takes longer to track you down with what you have, about 4 years ago this guy was doing something illegal with the INTERNET the government contacted my work so i had to track him down, took about 2 hours but i did find him....

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
i SUPPOSE HE DID NOT HAVE PEER GUARDIAN, I TRUST IT SOMEWHAT, BETTER THAN NOTHING..IT GIVES HISTORY OF BLOCKED IP'S AND SOME OF THEM ARE3 GOV'T..U SHOULD CHECK IT OUT BRO..IT MAY NOT BE THE BEST BUT IT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING..PEACE.

H

hbstoner

Ya wow 2 threads where tobor has gone off the depend with his advice. Regardless good luck with the move, huge boxes are always best and write with big sharpies on them with stuff like "Jackets" or whatever so if someone sees u moving them its no big deal.

On the dealing with the wife part, I have to agree what someone else said. Fight fire with water, not fire. To her face always fight this with water and be as mellow as possible, but having a backup plan just in case she pulls some dumb shit is a good idea. Eg anything linking her to the grow as well.

Its probably best if you give all your moms/vegging kids to a friend if you have one that could take them. Divorce can get pretty messy and you dont want her to bring this up in a courtroom and then get your new place raided (assuming the new place is under your name). Good luck man.. damn hoe's can be a pain in the ass..

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks, HB..The idea with writing on the boxes is super, I did not think of that..I appreciate all the help, Thanks alot everyone, it's nice to know that other people have been through this as well, Thanks for the support and the advice.Peace..

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter

LOL! Budhog edited and bailed on me. Now I stand alone again. Luckily I have a green thumb and fat sacks so I will be fine.

hbstoner posted.. Ya wow 2 threads where tobor has gone off the depend with his advice

I don't wear depends diapers so stop spreading rumors. LOL!

then posted... but having a backup plan just in case she pulls some dumb shit is a good idea. Eg anything linking her to the grow as well.

That was my advice. I guess it wasn't off the deep end because you just said it was a good idea.

S

sensei13

Tobor, I've seen some good stuff you've posted; but I don't see how raising the risk in an already risky situation could possibly benefit anything but a little pride, which I would imagine quickly disappears while dodging assrapings behind bars. d420, good luck to you my friend; I just got through a nasty divorce last year, which definately is 3 times as stressful when combined with farming, it SUCKS. I have since learned to re-define "secret" in secret locations.

S

sensei13

I'd just like to point out that law enforcement can nab you for conspiracy if you give advice to someone who obviously is not licensed. You're especially easy to track over the internet, and all it takes is a printer to have hard evidence against you. Medical people: keep your noses clean!!

You do know your kinda telling half of the people on this site to not reply or communicate through forum to the other half of the registered farmers. If you think there is some fat guy monitoring every of the hundreds of grow forums, looking for "medical people" to pick off for conspiracy I have one question for you: where the hell do you live, and the fact that your tax dollars are spent to make you feel more paranoid in a "medical" state than in a non medical really blows my mind. I am sure many "Medical people" got many of their tips and learned the trade from "obviously not licensed" people. So if everyone listened to your advise this entire site would be pretty much segregated and paranoid beyond any point of function.

D

doco

Screw the DEA, screw the fascist right wingers - its over and some of them havent yet realized it. We won and the number of medical compliant states is just gonna keep growing. Having been a member of Canna related forums for years without any sort of anti-tracking software (BS - if they want, they will find you) I have come to realize they dont give a shit about a small grower like me, even if I stray slightly outside my states guidelines and broadcast it all over the internet. The people with the ability to do what you suggest spend resources on cartels, not some knucklehead growing 20 or 50 plants. On a local level they simple dont have the money to spend tracking people who are operating even slightly within suggested medical guidelines. Shit, some counties don't have money to prosecute murder cases -Do you even fathom how many of us there are?

Im not saying dont be cool, Im just saying they are not gonna come at you via internet posts on some website. Sheesh.

S

sensei13

Screw the DEA, screw the fascist right wingers - its over and some of them havent yet realized it. We won and the number of medical compliant states is just gonna keep growing. Having been a member of Canna related forums for years without any sort of anti-tracking software (BS - if they want, they will find you) I have come to realize they dont give a shit about a small grower like me, even if I stray slightly outside my states guidelines and broadcast it all over the internet. The people with the ability to do what you suggest spend resources on cartels, not some knucklehead growing 20 or 50 plants. On a local level they simple dont have the money to spend tracking people who are operating even slightly within suggested medical guidelines. Shit, some counties don't have money to prosecute murder cases -Do you even fathom how many of us there are?

Im not saying dont be cool, Im just saying they are not gonna come at you via internet posts on some website. Sheesh.

True that, I think most farmers busted now day are caught due to local rats & stupidity.

B

Budhog

LOL! Budhog edited and bailed on me. Now I stand alone again. Luckily I have a green thumb and fat sacks so I will be fine.

hbstoner posted.. Ya wow 2 threads where tobor has gone off the depend with his advice

I don't wear depends diapers so stop spreading rumors. LOL!

then posted... but having a backup plan just in case she pulls some dumb shit is a good idea. Eg anything linking her to the grow as well.

That was my advice. I guess it wasn't off the deep end because you just said it was a good idea.

Didn't bail, bro.

I just thought my advice was a little harsh.

A snitch is a snitch. I will leave it at that.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for all the help guys.. I have moved all the important stuff and just have my tv and surround sound and a bed frame..Everything went ok, I was moving a box full of little party cups, my brother dropped it and that shit went all in the back of the u-haul. I used boxes made for golf clubs from the u-haaul place..I only could fit 11 in the car, so you can imagine how many return trips I had to make with a 26' u-haul.. Other than that, it went pretty smooth. I set up my extraction fan yesterday and all the lights, etc. It was a shitty experience, but well worth it.. Thanks for all the help everybody..

Top Bottom