moving to socal

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

moving to socal in a month in a half and i was seeing if i could make some friends down there in the long beach area maybe to help me with some seeds or cuttings

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
jtmyzery2008, you will be in the cat bird seat! Get your med. card and look in the forums here for the clubs near or as close as you can find..that carry the clones your hunting ...and the clubs that carry Cali. Connection seeds...You might want to check Weed Tracker.com once your in / living in Cali.,too! ..All the best man ! enjoy!! monkey5

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey JT glad you found your new home ok!!

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Heard that City of L.B. is trying to pass a law that all Pot sold in LB has to be grown there!! One of the the best clone only co op is
Peoples Nursery Care (PNC)
and its in LB, Enjoy!!
:icon_spin:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Welcome JT

THCFarmer has one hell of a community, all you have to do is throw a question out and no doubt someone will have the best answer for you. Just like Widowmaker did throwing out that tip. (thanks WM I will use that tip myself since im going to LB in the summer to see friends!)

Have fun!

Last edited:
J

jtmyzery2008

thanks everyone so far for the help anyone know of a good place to look into getting my medical card once im down in long beach that would help

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

thanks everyone so far for the help anyone know of a good place to look into getting my medical card once im down in long beach that would help
Grab one of the weekly newspaper (LA Weekly) when you get here and there are lots of places to choose from.
:icon_spin:

F

FileError404

Pick up a stone, close your eyes and throw it. You will hit a Doctors office, no doubt... :D

Welcome and good luck! :bong2:

budfriend

budfriend

PNC. Call and ask when ape will be in making a drop. Talk to him. Run a couple different strains to find one that works for your style. Use the grow style you know.

Then start experimenting.

socalval

socalval

jtmyzery2008, you will be in the cat bird seat! Get your med. card and look in the forums here for the clubs near or as close as you can find..that carry the clones your hunting ...and the clubs that carry Cali. Connection seeds...You might want to check Weed Tracker.com once your in / living in Cali.,too! ..All the best man ! enjoy!! monkey5

thanks monkey 5 :afroweed:

J

jtmyzery2008

so im now down here in long beach california now anyone on here live in long beach

Top Bottom