MPB Air Pumps

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
im setting up a resale account with alita if anyone is interested in their pumps. just tryin to help fellow farmers out.

B

bakershredhead

Hey if you guys want something that will be overkill get a sweetwater regen blower. Check'm out at aquaticeco.com I have the 1/3 hp one and I just realized for MPb it's actually too much air I just ordered a bleed valve for it. I believe it wasn't putting out small enough bubbles. My tubs are like water fountains. The 1/3 hp will do something around the area of 400 fish tanks and that's one of the smaller units. Not as quite as the linear pumps though. Anyone use those micro pore diffuser's?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

The ap-100 is a good pump but it is not rebuildable like the more expensive Alita, Hailea, etc pumps are. I ordered one myself, but it was out of stock so I got the Hailea HiBlo80

How many units can a AP 100 handle?

L

Loudblunts

Hey if you guys want something that will be overkill get a sweetwater regen blower. Check'm out at aquaticeco.com I have the 1/3 hp one and I just realized for MPb it's actually too much air I just ordered a bleed valve for it. I believe it wasn't putting out small enough bubbles. My tubs are like water fountains. The 1/3 hp will do something around the area of 400 fish tanks and that's one of the smaller units. Not as quite as the linear pumps though. Anyone use those micro pore diffuser's?

holy shit!!!!!!

how loud are those things? lol

that air filter is KILLER!!! lol haha nice!

Top Bottom