MPB's are takin over. Bossman converting.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boomer242

i love itty bitty titties... thats a great song... baha. glad to see the plants are still doin good.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Looks like a lot of kind buds are gonna be coming down tomorrow... You put a lot of love and work into your first MBP run, and your next round will blow this one away. Congrats on the pending harvest Bossman! :harvest:

Thanx shady.
Next time I will do a lot more training.
All the inner buds are pretty airy.
But covered in sugar.
I think I am most excited about all the hash making materiel.

WOW! That's just awesome, them girls sure don't have itty bitty colas :D

Have fun with the harvest, boss. Congrats!

Thanx bro,

They are not huge colas. But the quality is there.
And I would rather have 1 p of dank then of of mid.

Congrats on making it through your first harvest in the MPB's!! I wonder if the buds didnt get as big as you wanted because of the "itty bitty titties" song playing in the background...

Time to switch it up (might get some Cola Mullet's with this playing)...

[youtube]65LFMxEQzfw[/youtube]

you might need to buy a T-top Camaro as well... :D

Hair bands awesome!!.
I frikken love the T-top camaro.

Hey Boss, congrats on your first MPB grow, its information like that which you share which make feable minds like myself have a go at this system due to the wealth of knowledge and experiences shared:angel Props.

Out of interest, sorry if its been mentioned, what are your plant and light centres?? I'm doing the exact same as you, 4 plant and 5 lights and am interested in knowing how tight I can get it, as many don't recommend DD's 40" centres for fear of running into each other.

Cheers,
Ozzie.

Thanx bro,
I did 4 foot centers. And I put my lights right in the center of the space. I have not measured the distance.
But the strain I grew is a really tight noded indica.
And it still got pretty tight in there.
If I had the room I would spread them apart another 6 inches.
If you were doing a fast growing strain I would definitly do 54 in centers.

Priceless info, Boss. Thanks for sharing, bro. Glad to see you're gonna make it through your first run.

I'm also curious what your light to plant centers are. Did you have any burning from the bulbs? You gonna change the layout any? Maybe stepping it up to use the whole room now? Happy harvesting!

Thanx Easy,
I was worried for a bit there with the meter issues.
And then yesterday during the harvesting I was real pleased to find the flush at 300 ppm did good.
I am very picky about flavor.
But I sucked on a freshly cut stem and it tasted mostly like nothing with a slight sweet taste.
So I know they will taste clean.

I did have a ton of burning. But cant decide if I should blame the light's or the 2100 ppm of nutes in weaks 4,5, and 6.
I am going to put cool tubes on the inner bulbs to help if it was the problem.
And yes bro I plan on adding 2 more girls this run.
I wanted to add 7 more 1000 watt bulbs. and 5 tons more A\C but my 200 amp panel is tapped.
So my plan will be after this next run moving to a industrial building.
If the $$ flow allows.

i love itty bitty titties... thats a great song... baha. glad to see the plants are still doin good.

Thanx Boomer,
I am real exited about the quality of the nuggs.
Now if I can get the weight up next round all will be good.
That is an excellent song. It is hard not to have a smile on your face while listening to it.

E

easypleasie

It's amazing they survived the heavy dose of nutes for 3 weeks! Did you change the res out twice a week in weeks 5 & 6? I increased my level to 1000 ppm for the 2nd week of flower and the girls got really pissed at me...backed it down to 850 and they were happy again. Definitely gotta be careful with the h&g additives...even at half strength.

Can't wait to see what you do with your second run and ultimately, the new building. I'm maxed on power myself so my current setup is about as big as I can go.

G

GBOOST

Thanks for the info Boss, greatly appreciated :D

Have any of you guys maxed on power thought about using a flip flop and running 2 rooms side by side? You can even run the same res if your smart about layout, which will save on a second chiller and pump as well, just need a flip box, I like the horti-control ones, and second air con. If you want more light from more sides, chuck some 600's in the corners, unless the extra 10 amps will put you over:passingjoint:

Cheers, Ozzie.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

It's amazing they survived the heavy dose of nutes for 3 weeks! Did you change the res out twice a week in weeks 5 & 6? I increased my level to 1000 ppm for the 2nd week of flower and the girls got really pissed at me...backed it down to 850 and they were happy again. Definitely gotta be careful with the h&g additives...even at half strength.

Can't wait to see what you do with your second run and ultimately, the new building. I'm maxed on power myself so my current setup is about as big as I can go.

I am shocked myself. I did do the 2 rez changes in w\5 and w\6.
I have some girls vegging and should be ready to go in 1 maybe 2 weaks.

Thanks for the info Boss, greatly appreciated :D

Have any of you guys maxed on power thought about using a flip flop and running 2 rooms side by side? You can even run the same res if your smart about layout, which will save on a second chiller and pump as well, just need a flip box, I like the horti-control ones, and second air con. If you want more light from more sides, chuck some 600's in the corners, unless the extra 10 amps will put you over:passingjoint:

Cheers, Ozzie.

Flips are the way to go.
I could not even add 1 more light.
And another AC would also be needed.
Also electric in commercial is massively cheaper.
And I hate 600 watt's. Ever since I did a foot candle test on them. And all my other light's I saw what a waste of time they are. They put out 90% as much heat.
And not even half the foot candles. I am giving away my 400 to a friend after the light test I am running.
And as Soon as I buy another 1000 watter I will give him my 600. :happy

G

GBOOST

My only reasoning for the 600's was to run them in the corners, but if they put out almost as much heat with a vastly poor lumen count, I can see your point. As far as needing 2 air conditioners go, I guess it depends on what room you have and how far you want to go. I intend on running 1 "lung" room, with 2 rooms within that room, thus only needing 1 air conditioner. I am however using 2 reserviours so I can use 2 strains at the same time, with a few different strains one grow after another till I nail down a great "Holy" mother:banana:

I didn't realise commercial power was cheaper for you, its dearer by 30% here:( Thats reason enough to make the switch.

Ozzie

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Yeah bro after that FC test I decided to put 1000's in the corner's
instead of 600's. At 2 feet away the 600 put's out very little FC's.
I cant recall if you are going to vent your bulb's. If not the lung room may be working real hard to cool the room's.
Out here it is about .07 cents on the dollar in a commercial vz residential.
I am figuring my electric saving will more then pay the rent.

Choosing a strain to put in the MPB's was a hard arse decision for me.
I put every availible penny into the build and could not afford a loss or a harvest of crappy nuggs.
I am very pleased with the Purple kush I ran.
Not a huge yeilder but dank ass hell.
I am guessing at 3\4 of a p per girl.

G

GBOOST

Yeah I'm going to run vert cool tubes, and they won't be sharing air from the lung or grow room, it will come in from outside and vent back outside, so I think this should work just nicely with the lung room. Due to living in a country not privy to picking up something like DD's 13 dawgs, I have gone with his recommendations with Sensi Hashplant, Mr Nice G13xHashplant, and Black Domina, I have also stocked up on a number of others to throw at it, so I'll be testing for quiiiiiite a while lol. I'm limited severely on power, so my 5 light 4 plant setup (x2) will be it :( But I'm sure more than worthwhile :)

Good luck with the girls mate, I'm sure I'll bump intp you plenty as I get my system going and post a journal;)

Ozzie

M

mrdizzle

I think your next run with kill it bro. what are you putting in next? I think this time you need to veg until they are 3ft then flip, then I think you will flip at the finished size

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

What up peep's.

So I have been very busy. I completely gutted the room.
I removed lights and all plumbing. Cleaned the hell out of every thing.
Moved all the tubs and light over 6 inches for more space on the ends.
I added 2 more mini rez's so it will be 6 girl's the next run.
I increased the light's to 8x 1000 watters. I vented off 3 of them.
But my AC still cant handle it. So I am going to redo the ducting for the cool tubes.
I tried to save $$ and its not working out.

As for the last round I learned alot.
Things I will do differently are.
I will veg them longer thanks dizzle.
I will go much lighter on the nutes and also on the H&G addy's.
I am changing the cage setup the inner cage I used last time was to restrictive.
Changed out the drip ring's and ran 3 dripper's per tub. The drip rings where not easily moved to the outer edges as they got more roots.
Also will watch the nute's and PH much closer.

As for the last harvest. The quality was incredible.
Very clean taste. It has a very sweet grape smell and taste.
The stoney is hard hitting narcotic. Very sleepy.
But the yield was so much less then I had hoped.
Each girl only yielded 1\2 a #.

Thanks for all you peeps help.
I would not have harvested anything if not for all your help.
I will post up some pics hopefully today. And then this thread will be done.
I will be starting a new thread for round 2.

Thank you again for all the help.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Quality work Boss.....thanks for sharing your grow.

Sounds like your next one's gonna rock even more.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Keep up the good work there, bossman. I'm sure that you will have a sweet next run based on lessons learned from round 1. Better than I have so far. Ready for round 2. Ding ding...

B

Boomer242

def enjoyed the run and learning as u grow as well. checkin into a similar setup like urs for the next setup so im def looking forward to the next round. congrats on the high quality

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

This is the end.
After this post I will be starting a new thread for round 2.
The meds where very very dank.
A MS patients husband at the Co op came in in tears the other day.
He said his wife has MS and that the Purple kush had given her the best relief she had ever gotten. And from only a couple drags. I was very happy to hear that. I have actually done a few fundraisers for MS. So I know how horrible it is.
Then they tell me they are all out of it. And I only have personal meds left. So we made a deal I will give him some of my personal. And the co op owner agreed it is only to go to the MS patient.
Mother earth in fallbrook, They really do care about patient there.

Take care peep's.

100 1340
100 1341
100 1342
100 1343
100 1344
100 1345
100 1346
100 1347
100 1348
100 1351
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hell yea Bossman, not only are you a kickass grower, your a kickass stand up person. Karma maing. Keep up the greatness, lookin forward to round two. Great Thread!

E

easypleasie

I have even more respect for ya, bro. Keep up the great vibes.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Your tray of buds look so nice love the hint of purple in the bud nice job.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest buddy!!! :harvest: I love that tray shot full of beautiful buds...

Latest posts

Top Bottom