MPB's are takin over. Bossman converting.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Big ups my brother hang in there same shit happened to me when the Hydro shop calibrated my new meter, I was lucky enough to still have my hand held and found the problem after a couple days...Plants still look good you planing on removing some of the burnt leaves?

L

Loudblunts

I paid more then double for my hannah.
Bluelab guardian you say. Will be checking that out next.

me too bro... me too... i think we all was on hanna for a minute...

the only hanna i will vouch for from now on is one of the handheld ph & EC combo the 98129...

i dropped that bitch in a bucket of water, i thought i was done for...i guess when they say its waterproof that bitch is.

but yah bra..that bluelab truncheon is solid as fuck... i cant vouch for the guardian yet...but that truncheon is solid...

remember when i first first first met you? not when we was kicking it and shit... im talking first time. one of my grocheks crapped out on me... thas when i bought one of the bluelab commercial EC truncheon.

i havent needed to calibrate her at all..... and thas been at least a couple of years.

They say you dont need to calibrate it.

oh yea, i also agree with easypleasie.... always, always have multiple meters. and what im about to say is about to contradict itself, but im sure someone will feel what im saying.... even though i grok the bluelab guardian... i really dont recommend combo meters. yea contradictory, eh? Hear me out though, this is why i suggest multiple meters... as if you do have a combo meter at least you can have a second meter to check behind it.....because sometimes those combo meters (NOT directed at bluelab's as i can only speak from experience) namely my grochek.... you can ONLY change out the pH probe... well fuck me, my tds probe went out...and even though i could still check pH, my pH reading would have been off cuz of the ATC (automatic temp compensation/conversion). So yea, i was fucking blowed, of course it had to be the NON removable probe to break.

But you see what i mean... its nice to have backup meters on deck

also, check out eseasonsgear ..... hands down THE cheapest for meters and the like....they dont carry bluelabs though.

S

stealthfarmer

me too bro... me too... i think we all was on hanna for a minute...

the only hanna i will vouch for from now on is one of the handheld ph & EC combo the 98129...

i dropped that bitch in a bucket of water, i thought i was done for...i guess when they say its waterproof that bitch is.

but yah bra..that bluelab truncheon is solid as fuck... i cant vouch for the guardian yet...but that truncheon is solid...

remember when i first first first met you? not when we was kicking it and shit... im talking first time. one of my grocheks crapped out on me... thas when i bought one of the bluelab commercial EC truncheon.

i havent needed to calibrate her at all..... and thas been at least a couple of years.

They say you dont need to calibrate it.

oh yea, i also agree with easypleasie.... always, always have multiple meters. and what im about to say is about to contradict itself, but im sure someone will feel what im saying.... even though i grok the bluelab guardian... i really dont recommend combo meters. yea contradictory, eh? Hear me out though, this is why i suggest multiple meters... as if you do have a combo meter at least you can have a second meter to check behind it.....because sometimes those combo meters (NOT directed at bluelab's as i can only speak from experience) namely my grochek.... you can ONLY change out the pH probe... well fuck me, my tds probe went out...and even though i could still check pH, my pH reading would have been off cuz of the ATC (automatic temp compensation/conversion). So yea, i was fucking blowed, of course it had to be the NON removable probe to break.

But you see what i mean... its nice to have backup meters on deck

also, check out eseasonsgear ..... hands down THE cheapest for meters and the like....they dont carry bluelabs though.

thats nothing lmao i had a nutra dip tri meter let my cuz use it then got it back all jacked up.the ph probe was shot.so i go buy a new probe 80$ just as i do that a week later the f'ing tds probe bites it.what a great way to rape me b4 the whole thing goes huh lmao.:sad0123:

i was burning the fuck out of my plants and did'nt know it until it was almost 2 late.

L

Loudblunts

oh yea dude, dont get me started on nutra dips...lmao. i feel ya pain brother

L

Lost

The bane of my existance is a Milwakee PPM meter that does not auto off. I swear its been on even since I bought the damn thing and one day its really gunna bite me in the ass.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Thank all you cool ass peeps.
My wife thought she would try and help.
She said I should just start using the drops again.RLmao

LB my brain works the same way. So I totally followed you on that.

M

MediMary

hey bossman.. man thats some tough luck with the meter.. but ur babies still look pretty good, I think ur next run will be phenomenal.

Iv had some meter woes of late myself.
The bluelab combo meter has been part of my arsenal for a couple years and its been really good to me, last few months my meter has been needing to be calibrated more frequently, (its time for a new ph probe, but money has been tight since becoming disabled, and shopping for my MPB)

So I ordered some 4. & 7. calibration solution from bghydro.com back in early april as well as some ph down, when I ordered, everything was listed as being in stock(and tons in stock none the less). I just received part of my order a couple days ago, and they only sent me the 7.0 after waiting over a month, and not once was anything listed as being out of stock.
I have never gotten the run around from a company like that..
Everytime I would call they would say, your order is being picked today..(meaning it was being packaged up).
So to add to the problems My RO filter took a dive mid april, so I started using plain tap water, and vinegar as a ph down.. After all the crap BGH has put me through, I decided to place an order at wormsway, so may
14th I place my order and it showed 17th. still waiting on BGH to make things right with me.

so yesterday I calibrate my meter, double check it with some drops as well to make sure its accurate.
check my ph.. its a goddamn 8.3!! didnt make much sense to me, especially since water out of the tap is ph of 6.6, then I read some article about when you inject oxygen into tap water the PH slowly rises.. I never had that problem with RO water.. I mean small ph drift.. but nothing like that
also think I contaminated my system with brown alage from using the tap water, which causes rapid increase in ph.
its been a rough last month.:mad0229:

BGH fucking blows.. Richard Stern, the Chief of operations over there is a fucktard.
I highly would recommend everyone to stay away from that site....wormsway is awesome though.

boss thanks for the PM back, I truly appreciate the help.
I will be dropping you a message in a couple days with the info.
sorry to drop a long rant in your thread.. just had to get this off my chest..

peace n luv

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Here are some pics of the Purple kush.
It is the same age. Same veg time.
In soil grown like my GDP.
80 day temps. 70 night temps.
Under a 1000watt hood.

100 1257
100 1260
100 1261
100 1262
100 1263
100 1267
100 1264
100 1265
100 1266
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Day 52 0f flower.
I think these may only go 8 weaks.
Well 1 issue after another. New meter.
New batch of cal solution. Long story short the cal solution I picked up at a store on my way home. And it was bad. Made me think my meter was broken again.
Just thought I should share that.

And I have to say these are some strong girls 3 weaks of 1800 to 2000 ppm and they are still alive. They look like hell leaf wise.
But the buds are dank as hell. No big huge colas. But lots of little tight dankys

100 1278
100 1279
100 1280
100 1281
100 1282
100 1283
100 1284
100 1285
100 1286
100 1287
100 1288
100 1289
100 1290
100 1291
100 1292
T

t7rln

I just want to convey how much I appreciate what you share through your grow experience Bossman88188.

Although shares of the "perfect grows" help to expand on what is possible, what we learn from reading your challenges, trials, and corrections is priceless. A deep thanks to you for your efforts in sharing your grow.

I am still in the planning stages of my first ever grow, and it's threads like this that influence what I will be doing in the near future.

Thanks,

t7rln

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice run boss for sure..so what do you think about it?whats the biggest thing piece of advice you can give to those that will follow,and any and all major things that you feel might not have been stressed if any at all..look forward to whats coming up and esp. round 2 of the mpb..good luck..Burn

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Almost the final update.
Well it is the final update of their life.
They will be getting pulled starting tomorrow.
All the dirt girls in the vid also.
Something interesting I noticed.
The dirt girls just got moved in there on this past friday.
And were very purple when the went in.
Well I dropped night temps to 65. Since the color was already so pretty I figured I would play around.
The room they came from was 70 at nights at 85 during lights on.
Well the have greened up big time and starting new growth.
Too much of an increase in light. Damn it.
One more lesson learned.:giggle

100 1313
100 1314
100 1315
100 1316
100 1317
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Oh yeah.
You peeps probably want this!!!

[youtube]3oG9AmahGTw[/youtube]

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like a lot of kind buds are gonna be coming down tomorrow... You put a lot of love and work into your first MBP run, and your next round will blow this one away. Congrats on the pending harvest Bossman! :harvest:

F

FileError404

WOW! That's just awesome, them girls sure don't have itty bitty colas :D

Have fun with the harvest, boss. Congrats!

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats on making it through your first harvest in the MPB's!! I wonder if the buds didnt get as big as you wanted because of the "itty bitty titties" song playing in the background...

Time to switch it up (might get some Cola Mullet's with this playing)...

[youtube]65LFMxEQzfw[/youtube]

you might need to buy a T-top Camaro as well... :D

G

GBOOST

Hey Boss, congrats on your first MPB grow, its information like that which you share which make feable minds like myself have a go at this system due to the wealth of knowledge and experiences shared:angel Props.

Out of interest, sorry if its been mentioned, what are your plant and light centres?? I'm doing the exact same as you, 4 plant and 5 lights and am interested in knowing how tight I can get it, as many don't recommend DD's 40" centres for fear of running into each other.

Cheers,
Ozzie.

E

easypleasie

Priceless info, Boss. Thanks for sharing, bro. Glad to see you're gonna make it through your first run.

I'm also curious what your light to plant centers are. Did you have any burning from the bulbs? You gonna change the layout any? Maybe stepping it up to use the whole room now? Happy harvesting!

Top Bottom