MPP Gets “Chase-d” Out Of Fundraising Contest

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheMiracle

Jus wait though when our american government has to rely on the Marijuana business to bail our asses out of financial disaster how much dick these banks will suck then.. i say we remember these mother fuckers when the marijuana industry hits.. and we never support any of these people who held us back... we must remember the fight!!!

F

fengshui32

Some of the smaller European banks which do Not have affiliate branches in the U.S. are still nice to work with. The smaller banks in the states are being gobbled up by the bigger one's and going the way of the dinosaur.

P

Pot Boy

Fucking assholes I hate chase.. dickheads close my credit card when they took over WAMU..

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

post up contact info for chase so we can tell them mj is mainstream. Preferably find the highest CEO's private desk # & post it up here so they get an ear full.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

The smaller banks in the states are being gobbled up by the bigger one's and going the way of the dinosaur. Yes, its been a publicly stated goal of high up's to create a one world bank, now thats fucking scary. Iraq was one of the last countries with out a rothchild centralized gov. bank. Once USA invaded it had to give into the international pharmaceutical/banking corporate cartel that's running things.

Top Bottom