Mr. Brazil’s First Grow. 9th Day (from germination) I think they sold me lettuce seeds… and what could have cause this deformity?!?!

• Thread starter MrBrazilGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBrazilGrows

MrBrazilGrows

Greetings humans! I’m Mr. Brazil and I do not wear a wig. I’m over the freaking moon with the progress my girls are making. Check this out; I think they sent me some lettuce seeds! ;-)
7F708878-FEE3-4EED-A1AC-EB3DDBD45D27.jpeg
Now that I got watering down (check out this video about how to tell if your soil needs watering; this woman knows some shit and you know it by the way she handle her pot. Her FLOWER POT (no, this lady definitely grows some weed:
)

ANY WAY, I’m creating a video blog of this series. Starring Mr. Brazil himself. I’m Mr. Brazil, by the way.
But in all seriousness in this 9th day of confirmation, we have a… situation. Before that, what about them leaves!

0FEFCF9F-FABD-4F9F-BFDC-F2AE667EFF19.jpeg

The leaves on these girls! They “leave” me no choice but to gush all over them and ask, yet again: what about them leaves?

F6A4CC20-98FB-4455-BAA6-0941DE2223C4.jpeg

Seriously, they are nearly touching the dirt. Is this something I’m doing right? Or something I’m doing wrong? Fingers crossed. For being right; doesn’t happen that often in the household.
There is also the matter of this Ethos Inzane Auto who seemed to have suffered a traumatic event (the scenes below are graphic and may shock some growers):

3A40C128-622D-4622-8AB9-AD739AF1D1DC.jpeg

AECBD877-8796-48AC-B81F-7FA2A14B328F.jpeg

I didn’t do anything unusual to her, germinated and planted her like the others. Is this a genetic trait? My vote is to give her a chance at life. My momma gave it to me and look who’s growing his own drugs now. Kids. Say NO to drugs. Specifically; say NO to calling it a drug.

This is for the record people. No. This is for the record, people. I don’t care about the record people, but recording this grow is something I’m trying to put a funny spin on. For posterity and all. But I’m serious about how this medicine saved my life. And how I absolutely cannot afford to buy it, as well as I cannot afford NOT to take it. So I take it, the matter that is. In my own hands. Like a few other things I take with my own hands that bring me great pleasure. Not that I wouldn’t let others take it on their own hands, it’s just… nevermind. I also take cannabis. Heck, I’d take it up the ass. RSO suppositories, anyone?

I would appreciate any insight about this little plant, if there is anything I can do to help her, I’d like to try. As is, I’m trying to give her all the conditions she needs. I think. I hope. Wishing is for people who don’t grow their own cannabis.

And I peed on these flower pots. After mixing my urine with 6 parts of ph water, I happily gave the girls a mild fertilizer. And immediately upon pouring the last drop the thought occurred to me: This grow tent is going to stink like piss, isn’t it? Yes it did. Yes it did.
Congratulation human. Your finished.

Last edited:
AKgrow

AKgrow

Wow man, you are a character. I'll keep it brief. Who told you piss would be good for your seedings? What kind of lighting do you use and how close is it? And, how often are your leaves wet under the light? That's piss on the leaves right now, isn't it...

MrBrazilGrows

MrBrazilGrows

Wow man, you are a character. I'll keep it brief. Who told you piss would be good for your seedings? What kind of lighting do you use and how close is it? And, how often are your leaves wet under the light? That's piss on the leaves right now, isn't it...
Absolutely not! As mentioned, there are at least 6 parts of water for every part of urine, sir! And there are life choices people are allowed to make and then regret, you know? Anyway… I think I’ll be limiting the sources of nitrogen available to the girls to non-human farmed sources from this point in the grow forwards…

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

1. Never pee on your plants more than once in a thousand years. (Mark your calendar.)
2. Looks over watered, but happy, so far.
3. Wet leaves are a bad idea for several reasons. If you have to spray something on them, lower the light intensity for a few hours or do it just before lights-out.
4. Give the deformed one a chance. Replace it if it doesn't pull its head out of its ass.

MrBrazilGrows

MrBrazilGrows

This young girl is overwatered... Let her dry out a bit between watering.....and though I can't see the lights, they are probably to close.
Hello! Yes, I overwatered them critically at first and I put the light too close but now I got it. After about 5 or 6 days drying out, she went back at it and the last couple of days I noticed growth… but I am not sure if she will go anywhere. She is really behind the others… the lights are X420 by KIND. I am supplementing with CO2 and I measured the PPFD at canopy at center or grow space to be around 550 to 600. That should be OK for them at this stage and given the 1200 to 1800 ppm of CO2.
1. Never pee on your plants more than once in a thousand years. (Mark your calendar.)
3. Wet leaves are a bad idea for several reasons. If you have to spray something on them, lower the light intensity for a few hours or do it just before lights-out.
4. Give the deformed one a chance. Replace it if it doesn't pull its head out of its as
4. Give the deformed one a chance. Replace it if it doesn't pull its head out of its ass.
1: HEY SIRY! SET A REMINDER TO PEE ON MY GARDEN FOR NOV 22, 2121!

2: I’m cutting down on watering. I realized (thankfully not too late) that I am not supposed to be preparing the soil so I can use it on a pottery wheel.

3: Noted. I try to no spray the leaves directly. And I do lower the lights to 25% but I just realized there is some mineral residue on the leaves from evaporations as well… I guess that is why they have a rookie season at the rodeo…

4: I was about to take her out of the tent yesterday. Then when I go close, I realized she had grown considerably since just the previous day. So although she is steuggling, I’m going to give her another week or so and see what happens. Thank you kindly!

mastiff

mastiff

I hear in Brazil they make good moonshine, you might try doing that . This way you can turn to the left and piss on the tree. Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

"I am supplementing with CO2 and I measured the PPFD at canopy at center or grow space to be around 550 to 600. That should be OK for them at this stage and given the 1200 to 1800 ppm of CO2."
These small girls do not need that much ppm of CO2. You are wasting valuable CO2 in your grow room friend. Here are 2 charts to show you how to use your CO2 more efficiently.

Co2 light useage ed rosenthal
Screen Shot 2018 12 28 at 112132 AM
growsince79

growsince79

Greetings humans! I’m Mr. Brazil and I do not wear a wig. I’m over the freaking moon with the progress my girls are making. Check this out; I think they sent me some lettuce seeds! ;-) View attachment 1190939Now that I got watering down (check out this video about how to tell if your soil needs watering; this woman knows some shit and you know it by the way she handle her pot. Her FLOWER POT (no, this lady definitely grows some weed:
)

ANY WAY, I’m creating a video blog of this series. Starring Mr. Brazil himself. I’m Mr. Brazil, by the way.
But in all seriousness in this 9th day of confirmation, we have a… situation. Before that, what about them leaves!

View attachment 1190941

The leaves on these girls! They “leave” me no choice but to gush all over them and ask, yet again: what about them leaves?

View attachment 1190940

Seriously, they are nearly touching the dirt. Is this something I’m doing right? Or something I’m doing wrong? Fingers crossed. For being right; doesn’t happen that often in the household.
There is also the matter of this Ethos Inzane Auto who seemed to have suffered a traumatic event (the scenes below are graphic and may shock some growers):

View attachment 1190949
View attachment 1190948

I didn’t do anything unusual to her, germinated and planted her like the others. Is this a genetic trait? My vote is to give her a chance at life. My momma gave it to me and look who’s growing his own drugs now. Kids. Say NO to drugs. Specifically; say NO to calling it a drug.

This is for the record people. No. This is for the record, people. I don’t care about the record people, but recording this grow is something I’m trying to put a funny spin on. For posterity and all. But I’m serious about how this medicine saved my life. And how I absolutely cannot afford to buy it, as well as I cannot afford NOT to take it. So I take it, the matter that is. In my own hands. Like a few other things I take with my own hands that bring me great pleasure. Not that I wouldn’t let others take it on their own hands, it’s just… nevermind. I also take cannabis. Heck, I’d take it up the ass. RSO suppositories, anyone?

I would appreciate any insight about this little plant, if there is anything I can do to help her, I’d like to try. As is, I’m trying to give her all the conditions she needs. I think. I hope. Wishing is for people who don’t grow their own cannabis.

And I peed on these flower pots. After mixing my urine with 6 parts of ph water, I happily gave the girls a mild fertilizer. And immediately upon pouring the last drop the thought occurred to me: This grow tent is going to stink like piss, isn’t it? Yes it did. Yes it did.
Congratulation human. Your finished.
I used to use 1-15 pee. 1-6 probably too much for seedlings and it also looks like too much light.

middleagedude

middleagedude

I pee on my outdoor and greenhouse plants all the time. Hell, my greenhouse is my outdoor urinal. That being said, I’m not peeing on my indoor ladies.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Wtf is this pissing on plants shit. I need more chemistry classes lol..

Yall poopin on them too? I mean what kind of food should we be eating here?

growsince79

growsince79

Wtf is this pissing on plants shit. I need more chemistry classes lol..

Yall poopin on them too? I mean what kind of food should we be eating here?
Human poop and pee are used for food crops all the time. If you ever been to Asia you ate food grown in human pee/poo. Some places pump it right into the rice paddies. American farmers stick with animal poo.
Urine is absolutely great for growing cannabis. Nutes are immediately available. I would never do 1-6 parts especially for seedlings.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Human poop and pee are used for food crops all the time. If you ever been to Asia you ate food grown in human pee/poo. Some places pump it right into the rice paddies. American farmers stick with animal poo.
Urine is absolutely great for growing cannabis. Nutes are immediately available. I would never do 1-6 parts especially for seedlings.
I think when it comes to human base products such as urine and other matter the individuals diet is gonna play a roll as well. I can promise if I used my urine for nitro with my diet of school oh yeah lol I’d burn them bastards.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
welcome to thcfarmers. I'm not gonna repeat what has been said few times, but i'd listen to what @HaveApuff is saying.

also, lift the pot and put it on something so that the water can drain out. the more air movement in soil the better. by the way, piss can be a source of nutrients, but you gonna have to work your way up from pissing to stronger resources when the plant grows. but thats funny!
What intensity is the light at and at what height?

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Dammit I was about to take a dump on my plants till I read this. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom