Mr dizzle's doubled's MPB style jockin log

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max-Juice

holy F*%&^ how did I miss this thread? Good job dizzle and wow I am impressed, I know you are going to fine tune this and get 4 pounders, really good job, im working on a 5 light 4 plant and almost ready for that "1 week of veg in the system". I going to use doubleds nutrient schedule and am doing purple passion, you are right about the diapers man I need to buy some cuz my a$$ is already seepin out liquid poop. And you were not even using co2 F*%^$ me again I got a co2 generator ready to blast these plants. I understand doubleds talking about only vegging 2 weeks under the 1,000 because of the overgrowth, but due to circumstances in my build it has taken a little longer to get my room fixed up. so my plants have been veggin for about 4 weeks now, and they still need another week under the verts...they are around 2.5-3' tall I just hope they don't hit the ceiling in there, but kudos man I would have forgot about the LED light on the chiller cuz mines gonna be in the room too and good thing about this layout is i can move the buckets out and I may have to drill some new holes in the 4" pvc to move them. crap im sure they are going to be 5'+ both ways. Im trying to use the law of attraction and get 5 pounders, just like you said high expectations right? Lets go mpbs!!!

I will have to say i'm scared poopless right now. ready to pin down these tomato cages and oh boy. Couple weeks ill be into flowering and i'll update my stuff, camera is not working right now but I think I myself am not ready for the magnitude of what is about to happen in this 11' x 11' room with 4 plants. im thinking 6" of walking space on the sides...

Thanks Mr. Dizzle this thread was totally sick and is a good bedtime story for me to sleep tonight, work to do tomorrow.

Smash it bro smash it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
holy F*%&^ how did I miss this thread? Good job dizzle and wow I am impressed, I know you are going to fine tune this and get 4 pounders, really good job, im working on a 5 light 4 plant and almost ready for that "1 week of veg in the system". I going to use doubleds nutrient schedule and am doing purple passion, you are right about the diapers man I need to buy some cuz my a$$ is already seepin out liquid poop. And you were not even using co2 F*%^$ me again I got a co2 generator ready to blast these plants. I understand doubleds talking about only vegging 2 weeks under the 1,000 because of the overgrowth, but due to circumstances in my build it has taken a little longer to get my room fixed up. so my plants have been veggin for about 4 weeks now, and they still need another week under the verts...they are around 2.5-3' tall I just hope they don't hit the ceiling in there, but kudos man I would have forgot about the LED light on the chiller cuz mines gonna be in the room too and good thing about this layout is i can move the buckets out and I may have to drill some new holes in the 4" pvc to move them. crap im sure they are going to be 5'+ both ways. Im trying to use the law of attraction and get 5 pounders, just like you said high expectations right? Lets go mpbs!!!

I will have to say i'm scared poopless right now. ready to pin down these tomato cages and oh boy. Couple weeks ill be into flowering and i'll update my stuff, camera is not working right now but I think I myself am not ready for the magnitude of what is about to happen in this 11' x 11' room with 4 plants. im thinking 6" of walking space on the sides...

Thanks Mr. Dizzle this thread was totally sick and is a good bedtime story for me to sleep tonight, work to do tomorrow.

Smash it bro smash it

Dizzle put the mpbs to bed a while ago. Hes booty clappin on the coco scene now.

P

Powdery

What a shitty post to find at the end of this tread...

Nice work MrDizzle, Hopefully your "smart ass comment" on my thread will cure my burnt tips....lol

I just found this thread today and have searched high and low for Casey Jones grows. You killed it man, I was gonna do vert bulbs...then 4 x 1000 but went with the 600 for the first flip.

passin to you...:passingjoint:

M

mrdizzle

yea man u can see in this thread I had major tip burn, but didnt push my nutes past 900ppm, read a nice little treatise by janus and upped my cal in my next run, got zero tip burn and I pushed the nutes all the way up to 1600ppm

I noticed that every rdwc gets tip burn without extra cal, but high nutes seems that the plant is smart enough to drink the water and leave the nutes if the nutes are too high

G

grassy123

soo about a month ago i set up a doubled's mpb set up. unlike doubleds i do not run a sealed room. I wanted to make sure the system worked before I dropped the clams for the split a/c and the santa fe ect. I started the cuts for 3 weeks, then vegged for9days in the buckets. here we are 13days into flower and I no longer have a "room" just a jungle.

the first pics are of the day they entered the buckets, the next pic is 9days later when I flowered them
just a simple question....i have black sugar free seed....less then a week out of the earth.....i keep her on a sun through the day and under a uvb compact lamp through a night....for now she has light 24/7...how much longer do i keep her24/7? into flowering after how much time? after the weg how many h in the dark 18/6? 6h of the dark.....i will do ok with the nutrition.....how do i make clones and when can i cut her?
i would really apriciate some help :) thx

Quantum9

Quantum9

yea man u can see in this thread I had major tip burn, but didnt push my nutes past 900ppm, read a nice little treatise by janus and upped my cal in my next run, got zero tip burn and I pushed the nutes all the way up to 1600ppm

I noticed that every rdwc gets tip burn without extra cal, but high nutes seems that the plant is smart enough to drink the water and leave the nutes if the nutes are too high

Certainly not. Your "tip-burn" is actually blow-back from the severe root root issue that was cause by extreme over fertilization. Probably the cause of the the low yeilds and poor resin profile as well.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Certainly not. Your "tip-burn" is actually blow-back from the severe root root issue that was cause by extreme over fertilization. Probably the cause of the the low yeilds and poor resin profile as well.

Too bad your critique came 2 years after this thread died....

north knect

north knect

plants make 2 types of roots, cord roots, feeder roots/root hairs.

cord roots are a waste of time for us because we use cages to hold our plants up. cord roots are those big narly roots you see just under the soil when your watering your plants. All we want is feeder roots thats why there is no air inbetween the bottom of the bucket and the nute level. Now the plant will only manufacture feeder's , another big reason for the huge yield.

dds
i kno this is almost 5 years old that im commenting on but giod to kno lol..def readin this tread from start to funish haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom