Mr Dizzle's dunkin his balls in some Hempie'z

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

Fuck yeah, bro! I had the same numbers on my chow mix run...got a couple lbs more than I was expecting! I like those kind of surprises :)

Have fun setting up the new place. I hope you drop some pics every once in a while after you get all settled in. Take it easy, bro...catcha when you come back :)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks for everything Dizzle. Always good info from you. Best of luck on the new pad, and hope to see you here at the farm again.

-TF

M

mrdizzle

Fuck yeah, bro! I had the same numbers on my chow mix run...got a couple lbs more than I was expecting! I like those kind of surprises :)

Have fun setting up the new place. I hope you drop some pics every once in a while after you get all settled in. Take it easy, bro...catcha when you come back :)

dude I know I still cant believe it really, you should give a chucky perlite run a try with a 1/4 coco,its pretty easy on the back .

you have got to try the moab plus hammerhead combo in your next chow run. , I swear that shit blew my budsize out of the water

A

antimatter

Congrats on the harvest dizzle, I wish you the best and hope your move goes smoothly.

M

mrdizzle

Thanks bro I will be checking in still just probably not any logs

Ending up losing a 1/4lb after curing up for a couple days, ended up 25grams under 8lbs, still as happy as could be. The only time I harvested this much off one room was the first run with the casey, but half that harvest was larfy crap.

E

easypleasie

I picked up the hammerhead/moab combo the other day and will give it a try on this upcoming chow mix run. I'm gonna try it in straight coco, too. Hell, might even try it on my little hydro experiment. I've only heard good things from GTD so that's good enough reason for me to give it a shot. And even more reason with your endorsement. Lots of good tips and tricks to learn out there. And learning about nutrients and feed schedules have made a big difference in getting my shit dialed in better.

I'm down to try the perlite/coco mix...chow can be a bit of work and no doubt is a serious back breaker!

E

easypleasie

I'm pretty sure hammerhead replaces big bud and moab replaces overdrive. You can use moab to kick start flowering like ignitor/bud blood. It's all just pk used at different times.

Dizzle, do you use GTD's schedule?

St3ve

St3ve

grats on the nice run.

So aside from your change in grow style, you also pulled more leaves that you normally did?

M

mrdizzle

I'm pretty sure hammerhead replaces big bud and moab replaces overdrive. You can use moab to kick start flowering like ignitor/bud blood. It's all just pk used at different times.

Dizzle, do you use GTD's schedule?

I did, I used 2.5tbsp per 50gal, and whatever the dose rate for hammerhead is on the bottle, I think its 2.5ml per gall so I used 120ml per 50

grats on the nice run.

So aside from your change in grow style, you also pulled more leaves that you normally did?

I pulled a lot of fan leafs in veg, which I havent really dont before, but it turns the plant into an extremely dense plant packed with budsites. Also not using the cage, and just using thos cheapo tomatoes cases, the braches opened up as they got heavier in flower so I didnt have to pluck any during the flower period. I have branches breaking in wk 4, makes for a couple hours of putting in yo-yos but I dont mind

R

RiteTime

Wow what a Great run Mr. Dizzle im setting somthing similar up right now hope i can do as well as you. And dose anyone no where can i find GTD's nute schedule? Thanks.

M

mrdizzle

^^^ I havent seen hi full line up, I just did floranova at 900-1200ppm the whole run, cal mag every other watering and MOAB/hammer head from week 5+6 and half of week 7, then flushed from wk 7.5-9wks

Im going to add silica next run to help with stem strength

E

easypleasie

This thread has some good info on GTD's hammerhead/moab combo.

dizzle, I started using silica and it does seem to make a little difference. My shit is still falling down all over the place but the stems feel a little tougher than before.

M

mrdizzle

what are you doing next run easie? I have a new goal, and thats to surround each light with 4plants, and weight 1/2lb each. All my plant this run averaged .5lbs per plant, so for 4 lights, 16 plants= 8lbs. THe plants I did last run werent that big either I think I could easily get 10oz plants

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Great thread. MrD, Excellent work. Congrats on the harvest. Love all the additional vertical room you get with the hempy's. So simple and coco love it.

E

easypleasie

hey bro, i'm fine tuning shit and trying to run things as efficient as possible. Sticking with chow mix but wanna try the perlite mix on a run. I'm messing around with an aero/rdwc setup I built for fun. Not a big deal if it doesn't work since it's only a couple plants.

I think surrounding the bulbs is the best way to get the most out of the lights. No waste on the walls. You should be able to get 10 oz easily bro. I believe you can pull 12-16 oz off each plant once things are dialed in. I have 4 plants surrounding 1k in two different rooms right now...i'm hoping to break the gram/watt barrier...be nice to hit 3 per light :)

M

mrdizzle

yea after seeing how big a 1-2lber is, I have a better understanding of how big a plant needs to be to hit 1/2lb. IN the past I would always get 4-5oz plants when I did hempy's in 5gal buckets because I would flip them way to soon. shit seems easy now to get a 1/2lber

Top Bottom