Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery...Pics From the Farm

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery..TGA, DNA, BCBD, Elite

I have no growon at the moment but thought Id share some pics of past grows. This is TGA/Subcools Querkle. I popped a 10 pack and got 9 nice girls, 3 distinct phenos, one was very purple and super dense with some grape undertones, one pheno was much more recessive but extremely resinous and the other pheno was a larger yielding pheno that didnt have the colors or the resin content the other 2 had.
TGA/Subcool Querkle

Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 2
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 3
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 4
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 5
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 6
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 7
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 8
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 9
Mr greengenes ganja gallerypics from the farm 10
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey whats up bro. Those are some frosty ladies you had there. I see you had one with the little bud leaf...weird stuff. I have seen that a few times in TGA beans. Oh nice bud shots too. Peace

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks HS, good to see a familiar face and glad to see youre doin well and still growin the dankness. Yeah I had the freak on a leaf but have talked to several people that have grown Subs strains that have seen the same thing. Surfr, Noodles, MBB thanks for the positive response... more to come. MGG

O

Organicyumyum

are you the mr. greengenes that bred oreo (durban poison x SS)? i ran it about a year ago, as well as your cherry bomb. i really liked the oreo, it was different and a nice sativa.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Those are nice and frosty. What's the potency like?

Potency is good Papi. It delivers a good social/daytime buzz and good for about any occassion....but not heavy enough to be a serious med. strain for pain etc. MGG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've Also Had That

I've had the leaf bud thing myself with Subs stuff as well as others. 9 out of 10 is almost perfect, lets get that last one next time lol. Plants look like they were grown with care, I'm sure they rewarded you with some tasty potent DANK. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks Mal and OG, apparently Sub puts a lil extra somethin in those beans ciz Ive never seen that from any other. Heres another Sub strain, Jillybean. She grew very nice tight nugs that tasted exactly like orange/vanilla cream, just like a Dreamsicle used to when I was a kid. Thanks for stoppin by. MGG

4 29 10 Jillybean1
4 29 10 jillybean2
4 29 10 Jillybean 3
Jillybean 12 16 10 001
Jillybean 12 16 10 002
Jillybean 12 16 10 003
Jillybean 12 16 10 004
Jillybean 12 16 10 006
Jillybean 12 16 10 009
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Alright folks after takin a yr or so off for personal/medical reasons Im back in action and med legal. Ive got a few strains goin right now and will get to em but just want to throw up a few for test purposes. Heres my fav right now. DNA's OG x Sleestack. Got this as a freebie when I ordered the Kosher Kush, but that was the only reason I picked up the Kosher was to get my hands on this one. Nice yielder, buds are fat and dense and the flavor and potency are top notch. Here she is at 70 days, dry and ready for the axe, DNA's OG x Sleestack... which Ive renamed Sleezy OG.
Rsz 008
Rsz 004
Rsz 006
Rsz 010

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Smokes real nice, got that ol school piney/menthol flavor. I harvested the 1st run from seed at 70 days with 25%ish amber trichs, this time im gonna give em another week, I need that heavy narcotic stone so a few more days they should be ass melters. Thanks for stoppin in bro.

Top Bottom