Mr Greens Spanish Grow Journal

• Thread starter mr.green666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr.green666

mr.green666

Hi Thanks for joining us!! I've recently moved to Spain from The UK for a new adventure and journey I plan on journaling all my new grows and adventures right here for anybody that might Be interested.

I'm planning on growing all different strains throught the year using different techniques the plan is to update at least once a week with pics and info but don't hold me to that.
I have some experience but I'm in no way a pro and Im still learning new stuff everyday from the forums so if anyone has anything to add to the thread feel free to share tips and tricks all will be welcomed.

Thanks for stopping by MR-Green

Spain pink

Spain moutain

mr.green666

mr.green666

And the bud is some sour tangie we done over there :) what are u using for your water over there ?
Nice sour tangie is definitely on my to grow list as for water at the moment I'm useing bottled but I've just order a reverse osmosis system from the net im hopeing that arrives soon .

mancdank

mancdank

Cool I'm Not far from malaga myself mate we have only been living here a few months but have been visiting Spain for the last few years we love it here it's such a relaxing place.
Paradise on earth I love it over there I will be back in a week or 2 :) are u in any coffee shops yet ?

mancdank

mancdank

Nice sour tangie is definitely on my to grow list as for water at the moment I'm useing bottled but I've just order a reverse osmosis system from the net im hopeing that arrives soon .
We took a r/o machine over with us now either the spanish water is that shit it's not giving us as much water as it should or the company we got it from are full of shit and it was never capable in the 1st place either way it was a let down I guess a little more time and £££ are needed on that 1 but for now we are also on bottled lol pain in the ass when they start getting big :)

mr.green666

mr.green666

We took a r/o machine over with us now either the spanish water is that shit it's not giving us as much water as it should or the company we got it from are full of shit and it was never capable in the 1st place either way it was a let down I guess a little more time and £££ are needed on that 1 but for now we are also on bottled lol pain in the ass when they start getting big :)
Yea it's already started to be pain that's why Ive ordered the system although theres a local water well that I can use the water comes out with an ec 0.4 and ph 7.5 which is good but It takes 10mins to fill each bottle lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom