Mr Greens Spanish Grow Journal

• Thread starter mr.green666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

costa

Ha , ha , just seen one of the local buses passing with a huge canna leaf on the side , advertising some event in Seville in May . Could have been Canna Expo 2016 Made me smile , lol

mr.green666

mr.green666

Ha , ha , just seen one of the local buses passing with a huge canna leaf on the side , advertising some event in Seville in May . Could have been Canna Expo 2016 Made me smile , lol
I haven't Seen that one before is it worth checking out ? it still feels so weird to
Me walking into the local garden centre and walking back out with a bag of soil with ganja leaves all Over it and no one bats an eyelid so different to what I'm use too

mr.green666

mr.green666

Anyone here grown or know much about grand daddy purples candyland ? im waiting for a 10 pack of regs to arrive they look killer from what I've seen from most of the forums.

C

costa

I put my goggles on and googled it , lol Here's what I came up with
Marc Emery will be there

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks man I'll look into it im hopeing to get down to Barcelona within the next few weeks for a weekend checking out the clubs
Check out "la mesa", its the best club I visited last year. They have another one too, its Dr. Doom? or something similar, really close to MACBA (museum of modern art).

mr.green666

mr.green666

Check out "la mesa", its the best club I visited last year. They have another one too, its Dr. Doom? or something similar, really close to MACBA (museum of modern art).
Thanks man I'll be sure to check out as many as the clubs as I can.I have a boys weekend with a few friends from the UK planned for August so hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out then

mr.green666

mr.green666

Breeders boutique plemon

All 10 have just been topped time to bring on the bushes :smoking::cool:

mr.green666

mr.green666

Strain hunters big tooth
Planning on repotting these into 20ltr pots in the next few days and then into the flowering room they go within 7-10days :smoking:

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

mr.green666

mr.green666

Some info about the strain hunters bigtooth taken from attitude:

Strains Hunters Seedbank Big Tooth Feminized Marijuana Seeds

Variety resistant to pest and mould. Big Tooth is not afraid of lower temperatures and has short and vigorous flowering stage. Its structure is bushy with medium sized internodes. Its leaves are large. The buds it produces are pear-shaped, often foxtailing and with irregular growth pattern. This mostly Indica medicinal strain has complex and very penetrating aroma. Its effect is Indica typical on the beginning and then transforming into giggling mood.

Genetics : Afghan x Hawaiian Sativa x Nepalese
Flowering Time : 56-63 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
Area : Indoor and Outdoor

((resistant to pest and mould)) This sounds interesting and I'll be looking out for these traits they could come in handy for Some outdoor grows later in the year.

C

costa

Outdoors here in Spain is really a big lottery . I've been ripped 4 times , my mate had his terrace grow ripped , ON 3RD FLOOR . If it isn't the rippers , it will be the goat herders . Everyone can see the euro sign in the plants . I will never risk it again , not with them fancy new cameras they got on the helicopters .

mr.green666

mr.green666

I have a few freinds that have successful outdoor Grows here in Spain I think it all Comes down to Location really but I know what you mean there's always someone
Looking to Make a quick buck

mr.green666

mr.green666

Iv got a pack o lilly in the vault.
Just checked it out on Google looks killer where did you purchase the seeds from thanks

Lilly
Classification: Sativa (90%)/Indica (10%)Parents: Congo IBL x Queen mother

Top Bottom