Mr.Nice and others

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

Mr.Nice

hey every one. just snapped these photos today of my flowering mr.nice. its day 48 .. grown with complete line of H&G under 1200 watts.. temps stay at 75 day and 65 night with humidity from 45-50. the plant itself was topped at about 12 inches and pruned on the bottom. grown in 3 gal pots of soil.

Mrnice and others
Mrnice and others 2
Mrnice and others 3
Mrnice and others 4
Mrnice and others 5
Mrnice and others 6
Mrnice and others 7
Mrnice and others 8
Mrnice and others 9
Mrnice and others 10
N

norcal

Master Kush

here is my first run with this Master kush a friend of mine gave me.. apparently turns purple which i dont know if thats normal for master kush or if i have a certain cut or who knows. he doesnt know the specifics(hes an older guy that usually doesnt know much about the strain besides the name and how it grows). day 48 also.

Pot 013
Pot 014
Pot 015
Pot 016
Pot 017
Pot 018
Pot 019
G

grenbone

Great Looking plants norcal! Is the name of the first one Mr. Nice, or is it from Mr. Nice seeds?

JAWS

JAWS

hey norcal:sign0005:
very nice brother i love the looks of both of those, the MASTER has a bubbaish look to it...humm my book tells me i have both these strains in-house very shagadelic..
nice:confused0054:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
mr nice is the name g13 x hashplant

E

edux10

wow! looking good at day 48. how much longer do you let those go?

N

norcal

edux10 - im not sure with the master but mr.nice is just straight up 8 weeks. im 95% sure that master will be 8 weeks also.

xX Kid Twist Xx - thanks for answering that and thanks for checkin out the thread! ill have plenty more strains to show over the next few weeks.

JAWS - i have no clue what cut this is if even the master but im running Bubba for my first time but still just a small clone. you have both these strains? i believe the mr.nice can be obtained in seeds just a rare(r) pheno. but i have no clue where you would get those master kush seeds. (if you were even talking bout having them in seeds)

H

haze89

Hey man is this the 1988 g13hp cut? Looks absolutely killer.

JAWS

JAWS

hey norcal:)
ya i have some MASTER KUSH seeds aswell as some MASTER KUSH SKUNK and some MASTER KUSH * HEADSTASH and some MK-ULTRA...
peace bro:)

N

norcal

haze89 - man i really dont know about that. i know it is the g13xhp but not much else. its easily 1 of my fav strains tho.. i love it and will be holding on to it for awhile. got it from my friend that lives way in the mountains.. wasnt ever told much more about it. what is the difference tho? ive always wondered if the cut i have was just a pheno from the seed version or a totally different cut. i kinda thought it looked different than pics i saw of people growing the purple pheno from the seeds

N

norcal

JAWS - hell ya thats a nice collection. i plan on looking out for some more master kush if this final product is as good as the plant. id like to get a master kush that doesnt turn so purple. cause obviously this isnt the true master kush. has to be a certain cut. if any1 knows anything about the cut i have plzz let me know.

JAWS

JAWS

NORCAL, all i know about your cut is that its sick ass f*&^ and your doing a hell of a job with her...
just awesome:)

PICT0283
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good. Like that Mr nice. Awesome smoke. You start her from seed?

H

haze89

Well the 1988 cut was from the original release before they started using different moms and dads from within the gene pool. I think mota made a BX of it recently.

N

norcal

JAWS - thanks again i really appreciate that. thats all we need to know :)

leadsled - thanks no i obtained her as a cut from a friend in the mountains about a year ago..

N

norcal

haze89 - oh thats cool ya i honestly couldnt tell you. ive had it for a year and i know the guy i got it from has had it for a long time. since he moved up there.. well hopefully i have the 1988 cut(especially since i was born that year). but im skeptical lol

H

haze89

haze89 - oh thats cool ya i honestly couldnt tell you. ive had it for a year and i know the guy i got it from has had it for a long time. since he moved up there.. well hopefully i have the 1988 cut(especially since i was born that year). but im skeptical lol

Which ever cut it is it looks ridiculously dank.

C

Cannabear

looks nice man, great job.. gonna be some good smoke it looks like

Top Bottom