Mr.Nice and others

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

that list made me feel like doing a list of strains ill be taking pics of for you guys! i didnt pick those sr-71 cuts up but i was told thats where they were from.

grape kush
redwood kush
OG kush(from sr-71)
mendo purps
pure kush
chem Dog D
Sour D
purple diesel
Purple Kush(sr-71)
Grape Ape
Bubba Kush

N

norcal

thanks guys! keep checkin back ill be putting new pics up of all my strains. i just grew about 15 strains and kept the best and reupped on some new strains about 3 weeks ago. so a lot of those strains mentioned wont be for awhile. but i got the redwood,grape kush,grape ape, purple kush, og kush pics all coming soon

N

norcal

Organic Grape Ape

alright guys here are a few shots of this Grape Ape day 38 flowering. its grown organically with the complete line of earth juice. i decided to buy this line cause all the hype about organics. wanted to see for myself how the flavor is. and since i liked the flavor of this plant grown with H&G this was my trial plant. its 1 of my smaller plants everytime. i flowered at 14 inches and it got to 24 inches. exactly like last time. so next time this plant is getting vegged way bigger. this plant usually has a big cola and smaller side branches. the side branches produce nothing but nice dense nugs(no popcorn even at the bottom) which is a quality i almost demand from all the plants i keep. enjoy :)

Pot 021
Pot 022
Pot 023
Pot 024
N

norcal

here are some more shots.. 1 side shot of mr.nice. didnt think i got that good of 1 in those pics. The rest are White widow. this is my last run with WW..

IMG 0685
IMG 0691
IMG 0695
IMG 0697
IMG 0699
S

Surfr

Lookin mighty dank Norcal! I have been trying to find some good cuts of Chemdog D, Grape Ape, and Redwood kush for a while now.. None of the clubs I check out seem to have any when i go.. Soon enough though.. Keep up the great work!!!

:character0180:

N

norcal

you usually see grape ape at clubs. i was lucky to find the redwood kush but i didnt get from a club. its soo bomb.. not the best yielder at all. actually its my worst. doesnt grow that big. its beside my og and they look so similar its crazy(besides the height). ill have both those pics up in the next week or 2.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice strains. Plants are looking very nice.

Have ran the grape ape. She is going to taste so good in the organics. One time I ran one organically as experiment with ffof and zero nutes. Turned pure purple (without low temps) and tasted so good. Did not yield as much but was so tasty.

I like to veg her to 24" to end up at 3' or a little more. Love the grape ape. eVen like her better than gdp. Less flowering time and less prone to mold. ++

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Those pics look well nice, you cant go wrong with Shanti's seeds. Makes me laugh to see socalled breeders out there charging stupid prices for there untested seeds when peepz like Shanti are the real breeders who can charge those prices but dont.

N

namaste

Hey norcal beautiful pics! Question.. is this sensi seeds Mr.nice G13xHashplant? Looks amazing and very potent? Namaste

N

norcal

jah_hoover - what do you mean man about shantis gear?

leadsled- hell ya she doesnt grow much at all during flowering. and pretty slow in veg. maybe ill try getting 1 in to the 20'' range next time. ive never ran GDP but sure that time will come.

namaste- dude honestly it could be the purple pheno from the seeds(ive seen some runs with it. look similar but different lol.) but if i could guess id say yes. but u never know since i didnt buy the seeds to get this strain. its honestly maybe my best strain. and thats saying something.

N

namaste

Thanks for the reply haze and norcal... seems like some fire for sure. Namaste

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

jah_hoover - what do you mean man about shantis gear?

leadsled- hell ya she doesnt grow much at all during flowering. and pretty slow in veg. maybe ill try getting 1 in to the 20'' range next time. ive never ran GDP but sure that time will come.

namaste- dude honestly it could be the purple pheno from the seeds(ive seen some runs with it. look similar but different lol.) but if i could guess id say yes. but u never know since i didnt buy the seeds to get this strain. its honestly maybe my best strain. and thats saying something.

Sorry i thought it was Mrnice seeds but still Sensiseeds is top genetics and worth every penny after all the work these guys have put in... Shanti is also one of the Worlds top breeders out there and no closet polyhybrid can ramp with him bruv.

Top Bottom