Mr. Nice MangoWidow / Reeferman's SHP

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Here we go these babies are getting soaked tonight! 15 Mr. Nice MangoWidow and 5 Reeferman Supreme Hashplant

Real excited about the MangoWidow, been wanting to pop these for awhile. Just looking for a few good women. Not keeping any studs for beans this go around. l figure if l do want a male for the mangowidow l can always grab another pack

The Reeferman shit of present has been questionable, but i've seen some good grows with this Supreme Hashplant so hopefully out of the 5 l have l'll find me a keeper... hopefully. Seen some monsters from these though.

Starting slow but we'll get there in a few!

1beans
S

spinkus

Yeah thats no doubt convex lol

This was his last release of the Hashplant before the old site shut down. But l did see a few nice grows done with these Supreme Hashplant seeds.

l grew out the last 5 cherry bombs a buddy had and got 2 females, one was super squat and preflowered in veg after 2 months of being in the veg room. The other was way more sativa like, she's in flower right now and has threw 3 male flowers at internodes after only 15 days in flower. No more... yet. lm looking over her everyday and if she starts throwing any more or it gets aggressive shes gonna have to die early l suppose. You have any cherrybomb experiences convex?

convex

convex

I did run a pack of CBI and found some nice mentholated cherry pheno's.

I was cramped for space and did not perpetuate any of them, but did reveg and reverse a very fast sativa pheno that turned black by day 50.

The reversed seeds do not do very well indoors, but those that I shared claim a nice early finish out.

Have a chum putting some out this season and am looking forward to a first hand revue on the finished product :)

Cheers

S

SSHZ

Don't want to be negative but I did a 5 pack run of RM Supreme Hashplant and was supremely disappointed..... hope you have better luck than I did! It gave a good yield but beyond that- it sucked!

S

spinkus

Thanks for the input convex and SSHZ

The one sativa like cherry bomb is budding up nice and quick for 16 days now just as fast or faster than my indicas. It is very sativa looking compared to the others, spindly, long and tall. I've topped it and its gonna be managable. I run everything 70 days so im thinking it'll finish, i'll chop it last and let it go about 77 as it usually takes 7 days or more to trim all the harvest

Yeah SSHZ l was afraid of that... Oh well, i'm just popping these because they were laying around and l figured what the hell make it an even 20 beans. And you never know l might just get VERY lucky and find a bad momma in there but l doubt it. The 15 MNS mangowidow seeds are what im really excited about! Anyone have experience with this? I also grabbed one of those few SSHxWidow packs that went up for sale here, good times

S

SSHZ

No experience with that but I grew a bunch of his stuff out, and wasn't happy with any of it. I still own Love Potion 1.1, Harmony and C.B. Indica and I have stopped growing his stuff out a while back because of very poor results. I grew out at least 6 or 7 strains, Supreme HP being just one of them. I've had such better success with Sweet Seeds, Dinafem, TopDawg, etc....... why bother with his bogus beans anymore?

convex

convex

His later breeds certainly didn't compare to the earlier releases ...

Damned shame, some of his earlier sativa outcrosses were outstanding.

Ahh memories ,,, Cheers

S

SSHZ

Spink.....Convex was a Reeferman lover and had a prominent spot at Reef's web site. I mainly grew out his newer stuff and came aboard later. But for sure, MANY people had great successes with his older beans. Reef just developed a bunch of personal and business problems. He then began to have mostly others produce his seeds for him, supposedly under his watchful eye- NOT! That's when things went downhill.......

And "Hey Convex- no disrespect meant towards you Bro"..........

convex

convex

No dis taken SSHZ.

True, I was an ardent follower and defender for some time but it is what it is ...
I have been sorely disappointing with my latter purchases as well.

Cheers

S

SSHZ

Hah, hah.... finally got you to admit it. LOL

It's actually a frinkin shame...... how could someone who turned out such good stuff produce stuff so bad now???

S

spinkus

Yeah l saw that towards the end there everyone was having bad results with his seed, didn't realize he wasnt the one mainly producing it. That could explain alot.

I'll just have to make BHO out of the SHP if its huge yielding but subpar high/taste as you say SSHZ, so not a total loss :)

I still have some of his 1st Willie release. Im just curious as to what to expect in time for the different phenos on that befor l run it. 11-12 l can handle. Convex isn't that a willie bud in your avatar if im not mistaken? Any word on finishing times would be great on that one

convex

convex

Ahhh fuck ...

That's all there really is to say ;)

But it's true, dunno why anyone would want to screw up something they were so passionate about.

Sigh ...

convex

convex

Yeah l saw that towards the end there everyone was having bad results with his seed, didn't realize he wasnt the one mainly producing it. That could explain alot.

I'll just have to make BHO out of the SHP if its huge yielding but subpar high/taste as you say SSHZ, so not a total loss :)

I still have some of his 1st Willie release. Im just curious as to what to expect in time for the different phenos on that befor l run it. 11-12 l can handle. Convex isn't that a willie bud in your avatar if im not mistaken? Any word on finishing times would be great on that one

The one in my avatar finished in about 75 days, the more VB leaning the longer ... I cut one at 120+ days that was just never going to finish.

Cheers

S

spinkus

13/15 of the Mango/Widow sprouted and the other 2 still look like they're gonna make it. These were about 4 years old as well

5/5 on the Supreme Hashplant

So far, so good!

13of15
SHP
Top Bottom