Mr.Nice SSH 10 weeks and going..............

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
wow...

....right on....looks great.....i love my SSH....

H

Highagain

Here are a couple more.............
First pheno:

100_1081.JPG

100_1083.JPG

100_1084.JPG

100_1087.JPG

And Pheno 2 the foxtail pheno:

100_1125.JPG

100_1136.JPG

100_1129.JPG

L

luvinlife

Very nice girls highagain! They both look great! the foxtaily one looks very similar to a pheno I just finished too.... are they both same age?

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
ya..

....that swollen pheno all foxtailed out is gonna be fire...it seems like about 1/3 of my SSH plants swell super crazy like that....and the smoke from those swollen ones rips me in half....kick ass smoke...nice gro!!!

H

haze89

thats what I like to see man. I her very well, thats gonna be some killler haze for sure.

M

MASSES 420KING

yeah man that shit looks chuncky my dude haze says thats the best ssh around looks like ppppppuuuuurrrrrreeeee FFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

H

Highagain

Very nice girls highagain! They both look great! the foxtaily one looks very similar to a pheno I just finished too.... are they both same age?

Yeah put them into flower together, but Im sure they wont be done together, I think the chunkier pheno is gonna finish up sooner.

....that swollen pheno all foxtailed out is gonna be fire...it seems like about 1/3 of my SSH plants swell super crazy like that....and the smoke from those swollen ones rips me in half....kick ass smoke...nice gro!!!

I hope so I cant wait to try a sample and get a feel for what this strain is all about.

Thanks Bro!

thats what I like to see man. I her very well, thats gonna be some killler haze for sure.

Thanks Haze89, more to come...

H

Highagain

Almost 13 weeks now and still going, Gonna start the flush and go from there. Smells are intensifying, lemony, little skunky, and a touch of funk. All around dankity dank in my opinion. Smoked a sampler yesterday and it was quite the experience. Taste was lemony haze all the way, the smell was intense filled the room and all the other rooms in the whole house. The high was like a roller coaster, went from racey, to a little paranoia, to down right making me feel stupid. Amazing strain, I can see where all the hype comes from, it deserves it.

100_1233.JPG

100_1234.JPG

100_1235.JPG

Here is the tester I cut down:
100_1181.JPG

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks Killer HA! Great work on them, do u check the trick to see if they are cloudy? buds look marvelous good job bro!

B

been

Shit man, you're making a strong case for the SSH. I left a present in your control panel. Thanks for the sugar! :hi:

H

Highagain

Shit man, you're making a strong case for the SSH. I left a present in your control panel. Thanks for the sugar! :hi:

Thanks been, I broke a hundred rep points with that one, now I got two dots lol. I tried to leave you a present as well gotta spread more rep around...thanks again.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
going to be some strong kind of smoke not for everyone! fabulous SSH!

L

luvinlife

very nice ssh highagain! My two favorite phenos are the 8 and 15 weekers!!! definitely straight up special herb man....nice work brotha

H

Highagain

going to be some strong kind of smoke not for everyone! fabulous SSH!

You aint kidding, smoked a few joints back to back with a few friends who dont nearly smoke as much as I do.
It was a site, most fell asleep or fought it hard, while my one buddy caught a case of paranoia destroya lol, He hid in the bathroom for a bit. All in all good times, well at least for me lol.

very nice ssh highagain! My two favorite phenos are the 8 and 15 weekers!!! definitely straight up special herb man....nice work brotha

Thanks Luvinlife, I have one more pheno to put in flower I hope that one is a skunky 8 weeker, but yeah Im gonna take these to 15 weeks and chop, After sampling and loving the smoke I dont know how much longer I can wait!!

B

been

lol at the bathroom. Nothing so grounding as the most basic of needs.

S

solo

GREAT SKILLS!!!! I would really like to know the difference in buz between #1 and the foxtail pheno....

Which one was the sample you tested?

THANKS for posting..

Top Bottom