Mr.Nice SSH 10 weeks and going..............

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

lol at the bathroom. Nothing so grounding as the most basic of needs.

That and there is a lock on the door lol.

GREAT SKILLS!!!! I would really like to know the difference in buz between #1 and the foxtail pheno....

Which one was the sample you tested?

THANKS for posting..

I havent sampled the Foxtail pheno yet, I was actually forced to harvest early today, went in the room and noticed that the weight of the top cola made the branch snap and even with support almost broke clean off. I have clones of both so I will grow again to completion. But couple days will have a sample and will share the results.

S

sativablast

that strain is a must grow for all 1 time, i tried a Q 1 time of a 13 week pheno grown from mns ssh was a memorable experience and had a lovely cuban cigar texture in the taste, good luck you'll enjoy that cured SSH.

H

Highagain

Sorry for the lack of updates my fuckin camera battery took a shit over a week ago and im not buying a new battery, the fuckin things die and then never charge back up for some reason, damn kodaks lol. Will be my third battery if I go out and get one, I have no luck with these things.
Im gonna at least toke up some of the foxtail pheno later and give a honest report and take some pics with my shitty cell phone.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
You aint kidding, smoked a few joints back to back with a few friends who dont nearly smoke as much as I do.
It was a site, most fell asleep or fought it hard, while my one buddy caught a case of paranoia destroya lol, He hid in the bathroom for a bit. All in all good times, well at least for me lol.

Exactly what i thought when i posted this bro lol, It happened around me too. She's such a strong herb and lovely taste and smell. Can't wait for a update, sorry to hear for ur cam battery good luck with it.

true grit

true grit

What up brother High!! Looking freaking outstanding bro! I've been torn between these, the Afghan Haze and the Neville's but really think the SSH will consistently be a winner... very very nice bro! Did you have to pop a whole pack to find good phenos or did ya just pop a few...thats the nice thing about MNS too plenty of beans a pack.... Hows the smoke on the tester? You're making me wanna order these asap.... looking for a good foxtailing, haze pheno. How's the yield looking?

JH420

JH420

Awesome grow! Can't wait for more pics...I'll be here waitin :cool0044:

P

pollenjock

Sorry for the lack of updates my fuckin camera battery took a shit over a week ago and im not buying a new battery, the fuckin things die and then never charge back up for some reason, damn kodaks lol. Will be my third battery if I go out and get one, I have no luck with these things.
Im gonna at least toke up some of the foxtail pheno later and give a honest report and take some pics with my shitty cell phone.

whats the quickest flowering pheno you have on the ssh??? im running ssh x williams wonder by bohdi breeder ,,labled as 50 day ssh,, would love to see a whole lot more on ssh ,, so dont dont worry and keep them pics coming PJ

H

Highagain

Sorry for lack of updates and lack of answers for your questions. The last SSH clone is up in smoke and here now im on my second run with her.

What up brother High!! Looking freaking outstanding bro! I've been torn between these, the Afghan Haze and the Neville's but really think the SSH will consistently be a winner... very very nice bro! Did you have to pop a whole pack to find good phenos or did ya just pop a few...thats the nice thing about MNS too plenty of beans a pack.... Hows the smoke on the tester? You're making me wanna order these asap.... looking for a good foxtailing, haze pheno. How's the yield looking?

I would definitely pop as many as you can. I was lucky I started 7 seeds and got 5 amazing females all special in there own way. I gotta one pheno that looked and flowered just as long as Nevilles, was lemony, and super potent and paranoia causing. Got another pheno that smelled and tasted just like Afghani, but grew like haze. I would pick up another pack if I had the dough just to find more phenos.

Awesome grow! Can't wait for more pics...I'll be here waitin :cool0044:
Thanks have some today and more to come soon.

I wanna know what percentage of the SSH wreak of skunk.?! :smoke

For me I would not say many at all, maybe the pheno that smelled like afghani had some skunk to it.

whats the quickest flowering pheno you have on the ssh??? im running ssh x williams wonder by bohdi breeder ,,labled as 50 day ssh,, would love to see a whole lot more on ssh ,, so dont dont worry and keep them pics coming PJ

So far the quickest one was 9 weeks, the afghani pheno and was from seed.

Here is a pic from my lastest run, will post some more later tomorrow:

100_1318.JPG

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
ya wow...

...i forgot about u growin this...,those last pics looked nuts....kick ass job...SSH is one of my staple smokes and growing plants....how'd u like that dreddy/foxtail pheno?...what u end up taking that foxtail pheno to?....man the one i got that swells like that and gets all pod'y and foxtails out is the shit...U ever sit down and do a smoke report on all these diffrent SSH phenos....hope u dug em all!!!!...do another thread on this, show us which phens u kept....great job tho...great lookin SSH.....Qwon

Latest posts

Top Bottom