Multi 8-10wk Strain And 2 Autos

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Been gone a min going to start a new thread. Wont call it a diary as i probably wont be keeping exact feed n all posted. Mainly just be pics and all
Will be jammin though. Ive got one mother so far of mass medicals e pupil
Am popping
Bog blue kush
Dank matter tiramisu v2
Useful seeds blueberries n chocolate
My blueberry ogk cross
tree of life bx
Also star pupil x weapon X
And goji pupil.
Not popping more epupil cause i have a mother. Not wasting seeds.
Plan is multiple plots in sog form in 1gal fabric pots
plots will be 4x4 roughly 900- 1000 true watts light on each plot.
One will be hps
one will be cannagrow cob leds
other will be straight hlg 4000k quantum boards. (will not be 1000w) i dont think i have 1000w of qbs.
Might be week or so b4i start thread. Picking seeds today. Prob start 4 of each strain n weed em out later on.
On this one all these strains will be flowering. One blueberries n choc has been chosen to train n clone(clones rooted already) so she wont be flowering.
The tree of life is a weird plant. Idk how itll play out. Im also gonna try my hand at the 1 gal sogs with clones off of e and blueberries n chocolate. Most vigorous e clone will be kept aside as backup.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah i dont wanna defol to where it stunts her though. Im gonna take another round of clones in flower too.
Understandable, but I have seen plants stripped down to one or two leaves per branch and kick ass in flower. These plants are rather resilient and I tend not to worry too much about trimming. Plus you have a lot of branches on the bottom and interior that will never produce anything worth while.

Monster762

Monster762

Understandable, but I have seen plants stripped down to one or two leaves per branch and kick ass in flower. These plants are rather resilient and I tend not to worry too much about trimming. Plus you have a lot of branches on the bottom and interior that will never produce anything worth while.
Yeah i did it. I crawled under n cut all the t rex arms off. Any branch not reaching the net got cut. Lot more airflow inside now. I also defoliated leaves over all blocked budsites. She didnt even flinch. Her clones are definately rooted and in pots with soil now. Im thinking of reversing tiramisu( ogkb2.0 x mandelbrots mag opus) and hitting a clone of her for fem seed of a really custom cross. Tiramisu isnt available. And its a head buster. Heres some tiramisu half trimmed
IMAG0928

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah i did it. I crawled under n cut all the t rex arms off. Any branch not reaching the net got cut. Lot more airflow inside now. I also defoliated leaves over all blocked budsites. She didnt even flinch. Her clones are definately rooted and in pots with soil now. Im thinking of reversing tiramisu( ogkb2.0 x mandelbrots mag opus) and hitting a clone of her for fem seed of a really custom cross. Tiramisu isnt available. And its a head buster. Heres some tiramisu half trimmedView attachment 912841
Those look really tasty.

Monster762

Monster762

I guess this the best spot to post it. Anyone need light? I dont need a light. But i got 9 votes left on the mars light. Rather push it towards someone who can use it than someone who dont need it getting it to add to their collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom