Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

They are looking much better
Thanks they are doing great,I recently began giving the UV,UVB and IR for the last few weeks they are growing great and getting a nice ass tan lol Has you or anyone in this thread ever grown Bruce banner photo fem before ? I'm trying to narrow down my flush time but I've gotten everything from 6 wks to 12 wks lol I would like to talk with anyone that has grown MSNL bb#3 fem seeds

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Thanks they are doing great,I recently began giving the UV,UVB and IR for the last few weeks they are growing great and getting a nice ass tan lol Has you or anyone in this thread ever grown Bruce banner photo fem before ? I'm trying to narrow down my flush time but I've gotten everything from 6 wks to 12 wks lol I would like to talk with anyone that has grown MSNL bb#3 fem seeds
Bruce banner what I have read could take 12 to 14 weeks depending pheno. There is a fast version that takes 8 to 10 weeks. I scope the trichomes and when they are almost all amber I would start flushing. I don't flush but for a week because I use organic soil now, and top dress with build a flower. Every now and again do a tea when I am not lazylol

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Bruce banner what I have read could take 12 to 14 weeks depending pheno. There is a fast version that takes 8 to 10 weeks. I scope the trichomes and when they are almost all amber I would start flushing. I don't flush but for a week because I use organic soil now, and top dress with build a flower. Every now and again do a tea when I am not lazylol
Ooof 12 to 14 is too long I really hope this is the fast flower...I can't tell some sights say bb#3 photo fem is a fast flower bred with a un named ruderalis for faster flowering but then other sites don't say that bb#3 photo fem is different than bb#3 photo fem fast but its mildly implied if there is such a thing lol but MSNL is the breeder I bought from and if I'm remembering correctly the bb#3 fast fem photo is the same as bb#3 fem photo but I can't be sure still checking it out. I hope I don't have to go by trichomes I am always a bit early every damn time lol

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Ooof 12 to 14 is too long I really hope this is the fast flower...I can't tell some sights say bb#3 photo fem is a fast flower bred with a un named ruderalis for faster flowering but then other sites don't say that bb#3 photo fem is different than bb#3 photo fem fast but its mildly implied if there is such a thing lol but MSNL is the breeder I bought from and if I'm remembering correctly the bb#3 fast fem photo is the same as bb#3 fem photo but I can't be sure still checking it out. I hope I don't have to go by trichomes I am always a bit early every damn time lol

This is the only place I buy my seeds now. Kyle kushmen been doing this for forever, and knows his shit. Every seed I got from him was legit and stable. My profile picture is his Gelato I think, and the cherry pie I am growing now is his genetic also

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

This is the only place I buy my seeds now. Kyle kushmen been doing this for forever, and knows his shit. Every seed I got from him was legit and stable. My profile picture is his Gelato I think, and the cherry pie I am growing now is his genetic also
I think I might switch the site looks good. How long you been buying from that site?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

According to your site bb#3 fast and bb#3 fem are diffrent. So I I have bb#3 feminized so that's about 12 to 14 wks, which suks for sure but I'm already at the end of week 4 .....worst case scenario I got 10 wks left .....8 wks at best ....damn that's gonna be a long 2 months...have you ever heard of switching lights to 14 on 10 off to speed up maturation of buds ? Does this trick work? Have you or anyone done it before???

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

According to your site bb#3 fast and bb#3 fem are diffrent. So I I have bb#3 feminized so that's about 12 to 14 wks, which suks for sure but I'm already at the end of week 4 .....worst case scenario I got 10 wks left .....8 wks at best ....damn that's gonna be a long 2 months...have you ever heard of switching lights to 14 on 10 off to speed up maturation of buds ? Does this trick work? Have you or anyone done it before???
I don't know about that. You can throw your plants into reveg and throw nanners.
I have been ordering from them for a couple years now. The payment options suck but everything else is good.
They always have specials going on get seeds for free, and such.
I also use their germ genie foliar spray the 1st few weeks of growth.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

This is my day 23 right now cherry pie chemdog and grape slurpee that tall one in the end is looking like it will be the longest. Cherry pie is the beast in the far back left from homegrown genetics
Bbbrrruuuhhhhh.....those all only day 25 !!!!!??? They phat AF sssooonnnn!!!! Good shit....damn now I'm thinking they look like they are behind a bit huh? Lolol

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Bbbrrruuuhhhhh.....those all only day 25 !!!!!??? They phat AF sssooonnnn!!!! Good shit....damn now I'm thinking they look like they are behind a bit huh? Lolol
My buds not yours, mine look small compared to those yours look like the are gonna be massive!! what are you feeding her ?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I like it simple also in 5 gal pots, ff ocean forest HF mycrorizae soil,earth worm castings and epsoma bio booster with fungi. Then around week 3 I lay on the ff nutes,cal mag and let them work for me, but those are seriously impressive buds for day 25 fr they look like week 5 in maturity n size,have you finished them or is this current pics. I gotta try that build a soil tea n soil bro ...I need those gains fr

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I like it simple also in 5 gal pots, ff ocean forest HF mycrorizae soil,earth worm castings and epsoma bio booster with fungi. Then around week 3 I lay on the ff nutes,cal mag and let them work for me, but those are seriously impressive buds for day 25 fr they look like week 5 in maturity n size,have you finished them or is this current pics. I gotta try that build a soil tea n soil bro ...I need those gains fr
Today homie it will be my last inside grow for the season. I took some clones for some friends and they are going outside in the summer so I can grab a clone this fall. I am shooting for a bad ass male so I can make some seeds.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Today homie it will be my last inside grow for the season. I took some clones for some friends and they are going outside in the summer so I can grab a clone this fall. I am shooting for a bad ass male so I can make some seeds.
You can do both that's what I'm planning inside speed, outside yields. Do you have a safe spot bro Every time I've tried outside I get snatched,be cautious and hide them well

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

You can do both that's what I'm planning inside speed, outside yields. Do you have a safe spot bro Every time I've tried outside I get snatched,be cautious and hide them well
Yeah for sure homie, but I live in the mountains and don't want to deal with getting a portable a/c unit.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yeah for sure homie, but I live in the mountains and don't want to deal with getting a portable a/c unit.
Yea it can be a Hassel with no setup so I feel you there,but at least run a few experiments to keep u busy indoors while you wait for the outdoors harvest,plus you learn some shizz while experimenting. I am worried about humidity, its always an issue in the summer really causes issues during late flower.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Here are the ladies, just hit them with my IPM system today so lights are low fans are off and they just vibing, soaking up the anti bug juice lol They are all topped and have hit their stide Im getting nice gains daily !!!!lmk wat yall think !!!

Top Bottom