Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I did the sand for years until i found Mosquito Bits. Has a fungi that eats the larva. Just follow the instructions on the back for fungus gnats. Hit it twice at the beginning of the grow and you'll never see them again.

Ingredients :​

Bacillus Thuringiensis Subspecies Isrealensis Primary Powder Aedes

Really ??? This seems to good to be true ?? Does it actually work ?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The beginning of week 4 of flower home grown cannabis company cherry pie, 2 grape slurpees don't know breeder and 1 Chemdog don't know the breeder. These things just keep stretching. The grape slurpee is suppose to be indica and it is stretched almost 200% so far. If I move the light it would stretch to it. I am hoping it finishes like it started smooth and nice, but the big one on the back is already looking root bond.
Nice beginning of week 4 ..they looking good then nice n chunky. My bb#3 stretched about 16 inch's and grew amazing amounts of shoots in 19 days,it appears to be slowing down now thank God cuz I got the mother in a 6.5 gallon pot,I and I vegged her for 2 months! I was afraid she was gonna get too big lol. The bb#3 mother is def rootbound, I tried to mix a top dress in yesterday and the roots are all over the surface just under the sand, does pot bound mean bad news ? Should I worry bout my girls ?

Treecutter

Treecutter

Hormex is Vitamin B and a rooting hormone. My dad used it through his entire grows. Hes 72 now and still growing trees. He's been growing since he got back from Vietnam in 72.

I hope the only thing he leaves to me when he goes is his seed bank. The old fart has seeds you can't find anymore in a freezer that has heavy duty hinges welded to it and 2 high security locks. And that's just to keep me out of it.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Nice beginning of week 4 ..they looking good then nice n chunky. My bb#3 stretched about 16 inch's and grew amazing amounts of shoots in 19 days,it appears to be slowing down now thank God cuz I got the mother in a 6.5 gallon pot,I and I vegged her for 2 months! I was afraid she was gonna get too big lol. The bb#3 mother is def rootbound, I tried to mix a top dress in yesterday and the roots are all over the surface just under the sand, does pot bound mean bad news ? Should I worry bout my girls ?
Not necessarily just means you have to watch them, but if it gets root bound you can have problems with lock out deficiencies. I started this season with 5 gal and should have doubled it
It is a learning process. Want to go no till next year with super soil from build a soil but shit is too expensive. So I might mix my own.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Here is some awesome information for you homie.
Lol I use that with the Mosquito Bits. Its mainly used to target foliar pests as many soil dwelling pests have developed a natural resistance to it. All it takes is 1 moth to get in a tent when your on a week long vacation and you com back to skeletons.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Here is some awesome information for you homie.
Yessir I gotta try this stuff,build a soil is legendary for their organic gains and decent prices. I trust this dude fr he knows his stuff. I am a big organic fan, soil biome building is my number#1 goal with all planting I do. If I can get a robust soil biome and root system in my 2 month vegg process then when I start my flowering using a small amount of nutes as well as soil amendments I have a plant with a built in safety filter and a massive root system to support the stretch and the flowers that will EXPLODE once I start my boosting thanks for this info I def need to add this ASAP

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Not necessarily just means you have to watch them, but if it gets root bound you can have problems with lock out deficiencies. I started this season with 5 gal and should have doubled it
It is a learning process. Want to go no till next year with super soil from build a soil but shit is too expensive. So I might mix my own.
Yea I been researching composting, soil is just too expensive but with composting I can reuse my soil as well as create my own,but the issue is space and time ...if I start a compost with this runs dirt I'll be able to use it next year

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Lol I use that with the Mosquito Bits. Its mainly used to target foliar pests as many soil dwelling pests have developed a natural resistance to it. All it takes is 1 moth to get in a tent when your on a week long vacation and you com back to skeletons.
OK I just looked into this and your right bro it looks amazing from what I've read it attacks most larvae in and on soil up to 3 or 4 inch's!!! That's impressive,thanks for the info my man fr. How's your grow doing ? Hopefully you got it all going smooth ? What are you running rn ?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Also I've been considering a worm bin aswell ,this would really kick off self sustainability for sure. You got any do it yourself things you do ???
O yeah man! I got my worm bins , 2 30 gallon tots to be exact , I am slowly building it up , so I can start my worm business. The Grey one was started a year and half ago. 4 months ago I started the red one. I am about to add predator insects to the castings to keep down the fungi knats and make sure I don't develop any bad pests.
Just put it this way I work out with plastic water jugs because I hate seeing it go to waste. Lol

20220323 163000
20220323 162950
Last edited:
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

O yeah man! I got my worm bins , 2 30 gallon tots to be exact , I am slowly building it up , so I can start my worm business. The Grey one was started a year and half ago. 4 months ago I started the red one. I am about to add predator insects to the castings to keep down the fungi knats and make sure I don't develop any bad pests.
Just put it this way I work out with plastic water jugs because I hate seeing it go to waste. Lol
LMAO!!!Thats watsup, I'm on the same page bro.... It looks easy to do,low space requirement,low maintenance maybe ?? but What goes into the maintenance of say 1 worm bin big enough to provide castings for a 15 to 20 plant grow? I also am curious about the smell ?? How bad is it ?? Can I just stash in the closet or garage n forget it?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

LMAO!!!Thats watsup, I'm on the same page bro.... It looks easy to do,low space requirement,low maintenance maybe ?? but What goes into the maintenance of say 1 worm bin big enough to provide castings for a 15 to 20 plant grow? I also am curious about the smell ?? How bad is it ?? Can I just stash in the closet or garage n forget it?
It takes about 90 days to get a bin established then once or twice a week feed them your kitchen scraps. I put them in my deep freezer and once the worm finished the last meal I feed them again in a different space. Once a month I add more peat moss or coir and egg shells. Every couple months I feed them some green sand. They multiply like crazy after they get established, and self regulate to the food they get. Make sure it does not get anti aerobic by adding paper to absorb the excess water if you feed them alot of lettuce.
You will see how quick they grow and grow on you. You will change your diet and not even notice it. You will eat healthier just so you can feed your food scraps to them.
It is truly bad ass.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Recycle *all* your organic kitchen waste with this:

Recycle *all* your organic kitchen waste with this:

Yea something like this could def work,ty

It takes about 90 days to get a bin established then once or twice a week feed them your kitchen scraps. I put them in my deep freezer and once the worm finished the last meal I feed them again in a different space. Once a month I add more peat moss or coir and egg shells. Every couple months I feed them some green sand. They multiply like crazy after they get established, and self regulate to the food they get. Make sure it does not get anti aerobic by adding paper to absorb the excess water if you feed them alot of lettuce.
You will see how quick they grow and grow on you. You will change your diet and not even notice it. You will eat healthier just so you can feed your food scraps to them.
It is truly bad ass.
I used to put 3 big earth worms in every 5 gallon pot that I transplanted too. Once I got the biome going .....after every harvest there would be dozens of them (sometimes hundreds) I stopped cuz it felt weird even then to waste them. I'm really considering a worm bin tho just gotta learn more about it ,make space and all that.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I used to put 3 big earth worms in every 5 gallon pot that I transplanted too. Once I got the biome going .....after every harvest there would be dozens of them (sometimes hundreds) I stopped cuz it felt weird even then to waste them. I'm really considering a worm bin tho just gotta learn more about it ,make space and all that.
Putting worms in a 5 gal is not. A waste your plants would love them , and doing no till(which I am working to get to) they are a key part in breaking down all the dead matter. Tons of YouTube videos ! You should definitely look into it. Also you can start out as small as a 5 gal buckets

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The clones week 4 veg and mother day 21 flower these vids are from a few days ago

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Just did first defoliation and topped most canopy level branches on vegging plants and I also removed a few leaves from flowering mother and may continue to do so thru out week 4 to get as much light to more bud sites as I can manage with as little defoliation as possible. Lmk wat y'all think and all advice tips or suggestions welcome.

Top Bottom