Wanted Multi meter ignorance help please : )

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No doubt that’s the safest way! I just run into a few occasions as a homeowner out in the sticks where the power had to be on to get the job done right! Chances are good that won’t happen to you! Hell, even checking the spark on a running engine can give you a pretty good jolt!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you ever get a chance, check out the guys that service the high voltage transmission lines for the electric company from helicopters! They wear some kind of suit I think, and make themselves a part of the circuit! I think the electricity runs through the suit, and on down the line! Millions of volts! Take it easy. There are videos of it on YouTube!

Newty

Newty

No doubt that’s the safest way! I just run into a few occasions as a homeowner out in the sticks where the power had to be on to get the job done right! Chances are good that won’t happen to you! Hell, even checking the spark on a running engine can give you a pretty good jolt!
I'm a technician and wrench for a living so I understand the jolt from a running engine, usually happens from a cracked plug wire but the results are better then coffee in the morning lol.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I’ve completed the circuit before while GTAW on ac power. Made me sick and my elbows hurt lol! Didn’t get paid enough for that shit!

Top Bottom