Multi Strain Bed Grow looking for keepers

• Thread starter m4s73r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m4s73r

m4s73r

Little photo action tonight post Aloe/Saponin Foiler feed. PPFD was adjusted to 400. Next week should be the first supercropping. Not going to do alot to them once they're all got even canopy.
In order of apperance. C99, Critical, Northern Lights Blue, Pinapple express.
C99
Critical
Northern Lights Blue
Pineapple Express

White Strawberries, Sage N Sour, Kali 47 and Jack Herer.

White Strawberries
Sage N Sour
Kali 47
Jack Herer

Going to hit them with coconut water tomorrow and will get some fresh pics.

m4s73r

m4s73r

Looks like next weekend were going to flip these. Sometimes this next week ill get in there and super-crop a couple of them one more time and get 2 cuts of each. haven't done anything since the coconut watering on Monday. Tomorrow morning they'll get their weekly aloe feed and some Mikrobs.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

ohh yeah!!! Loving this here! So tell me, are the waterings different? Does the Hugel bed use less with the sponge in the bottom?

grnmtn

grnmtn

I want to know how you avoid bringing bugs into the mix with that outside wood? Very interesting and cool looking!

m4s73r

m4s73r

ohh yeah!!! Loving this here! So tell me, are the waterings different? Does the Hugel bed use less with the sponge in the bottom?
Yep. I also lose less in evaporation with the clover on it.
I want to know how you avoid bringing bugs into the mix with that outside wood? Very interesting and cool looking!
Other then a small case of ants (easily cleared out with some ant traps) I didnt have any bugs. Course I did have gnats when I started up a the bed. but that is case anytime you mix up fresh compost.

m4s73r

m4s73r

Storms all day, Girls got a random 5 hours darkness in the middle of thier day. Turned off the time and put them on 24 hours till i flip them. Were going to get after it tomorrow. Take clones, foiler with some aloe, water in some Q. May even do one more super crop about a week into bloom. Going into week 2 i'll do a light defoliate so light gets all the way through the plant. Its interesting. The Jack Herer and the Northern lights blue just didnt take super cropping very well at all. (Back right plant in both beds) I may top both of those tomorrow when I take clones. What you guys think? Top to get that even canopy, super crop them again, or ride em at hoping theyre not big stretchers?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

I think that may be too much stress when flipping to flower. I would not top just before flipping. Good luck.

m4s73r

m4s73r

Got all the clones today and have flipped em. I dont do anything special on flip. I just change the timers to the new times. I did spray them down with aloe after I finished up getting clones in cups. Now the fun begins. Thankfully other then adjusting the light and getting the pvc up, nothing left to do till harvest.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Damn so glad I came across this thread. Plants are thriving. Happy grows.
burnz

m4s73r

m4s73r

I tell you what, Jack is going to be a biggie in the back corner. I may even have to get back there and trellis it away from the Kali47. Both beds crushing right now. Next Friday ill get in and do some pruning. Trellis will go up next weekend.
For future notes, Northern Lights Blue in the Hugel bed needed to be topped and given a full 30 days veg. The Jack herer Should have been flipped after 14 days rather then 21. Kali47 matches the rate of the NLB.
PPFD is at 450.

Last edited:
Top Bottom