Multi Zen, Floralicious, FloraBlend, etc

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelyeyes

Anyone using any of, or better has used two or more of these products? The descriptions on the labels make them all sound pretty similar.

Is any one better than the other bang for the buck wise? Are they worth the money? Any informed opinion is welcome. Thanks.

Trend

Trend

Floralicious is decent...wouldnt recommend for hydro though it clogs fast. Nvr heard of multizen,did ya mean multi zyme from H&G? If so it's great.

S

steelyeyes

Floralicious is decent...wouldnt recommend for hydro though it clogs fast. Nvr heard of multizen,did ya mean multi zyme from H&G? If so it's great.

Yeah, this stuff

My label says Multi Zen in green at the top but it's the same stuff. I was running all H&G stuff in that res.

S

steelyeyes

Made a phone call to GH to figure it out. Multi Zen (Zyme, Enzyme depending on where it's marketed) is a enzyme mix that helps digest things so roots can absorb them better. That includes dead and dying root matter.

Florablend is an organic tea that has no mineral salts so it doesn't mess with your EC (ppm) much but provides predigested carbon compounds that are easy for the plant to absorb.

Floralicious is nutritive, does bump your EC (ppm) up, smells like ass, and is like a vitamin booster I guess sort of like Thrive Alive or Superthrive.

Sound about right?

M

Mmmmasonite

That's right....used to use Floralicious but found the AN Nirvana was much better...Multizen is def the way to go for an enzyme based root cleaner....it also turns the plants bright green...At my local shop...San Diego Hydroponiocs ....they give away free Mad farmer worm tea.... so I never need to spend money on Florablend.....Thanx guys!!!

T

txhunter

I quit using gh and i had the complete line
Then i finally went w botanicare and am getting big buds now i have to learn when is the proper harvest time.

Top Bottom